Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

chikkis future...

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaTwilight15shruthi.sweetykala_09kumarandils-.Shriya.-ammu4u

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Either chikki will get adopted by mohini or her family will be found & will find out why she ran away and settle everything with her family before handing her back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_20

After marriage track im just thinking what will be this chikki wikki future, she is so admant tht she will not leave ss n from her behavior it seems she run away from somewhere, where is not treated well n all
so what next 
i will hate if naksh will adopt her or something like that, mohini n bengali couple both r childless so they should adopt her ...i hate when she is with akshara , akshara is busy in making her ready but dnt have time for her own son or look at him or talk to him...this track was not needed in our show at all...
Simi v have to bang our heads on the wall no one is going to listen to us. And def me too not liking naksh adopting dont know nk vl accept this girl or not cant see this girl in naksh life.Totally torturous yaar ak after mariage no time for nk and after duggu born gay3 not allow ak to spend time with duggu now this chiki came initially i liked it not now and ak always with her and now she dont have time for duggu and nk too.if they adopt this chiki forget naksh romance,smp,going out the girl vl sit in front seat with nk duggu and ak vl be back.not worth watching and then ak vl be busy with the girl and nk vl be busy with in his work cv's vl send nk for some trip and duggu vl be with girija always he may be calling her mother rather than ak gay3 as usual avtar y cv's spoil naksh happy life what for this track in the show?missing naksh happy moments yaar its my pov friends cv's always create or show problems in their life no happiness at all.SleepySleepyConfusedOuchAngry
-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
chikki adopaion rack noo wayss...naksh kabhi chikkin ko adop nahi kare gai...may be akshi k dill main ye khayalaaye bu i m damn sur da hey will no adop chikki...

sorry alphaba which comes afer  S  is no pressing on my keyboard...

Edited by sadia_naksh - 18 July 2012 at 5:49am
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Either chikki will get adopted by mohini or her family will be found & will find out why she ran away and settle everything with her family before handing her back.
but in sbs last week high points they told ak vl be emotional she vl decide to adopt that girl and bawal machega ghar main

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by Mo710

but in sbs last week high points they told ak vl be emotional she vl decide to adopt that girl and bawal machega ghar main

She might decide to do it, but no one in the house will let her so that will be the end of the matter.
venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I do not know but I personally feel that both natik and akshara will come to know abt reason behind chikki running away and they will keep her ss mansion which obviously will not liked by gayathri and then comes the drama. I personally like to see that.
ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
muje lagtha hai after mrge chikki ll decide to adopt chikki n some drama ll hapeeen in ss house..after that chikki's relative or some one ll come and chikki ko sath le jaayegi...aise hi kuch milne wali hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710-Sadiaa-

Go to top