Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nida6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome analyse but marriage of RK n MB will not happened in the starting Rk will trap Madhu by Trishna ;Trishna's any contract with RK will involve Madhu in Film n MB n Mukund's marriage will not happened I think ebgajment will not happened , ON THE DAY OF madhu engajment RK will force Madhu by Trishna to come on shooting n she will not attend her engagment ceremony
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow lovely analysis..
eagerly waiting for the story to unfold...
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nida6

Awesome analyse but marriage of RK n MB will not happened in the starting Rk will trap Madhu by Trishna ;Trishna's any contract with RK will involve Madhu in Film n MB n Mukund's marriage will not happened I think ebgajment will not happened , ON THE DAY OF madhu engajment RK will force Madhu by Trishna to come on shooting n she will not attend her engagment ceremony

yes im thinking same even sbs segment show that MB did makeup of trishna .
RK want that she will not attend her engagement.
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I cant guess what will happen in future...but mukund makkhi will be out of the picture soon..thats 4 sure
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Trishna will not become a top heroine and Madhu will be the one to take her place -- both the sisters will be unhappy bcoz of this ...but Rishbala marriage would not happen soon I guess
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb analysis Piya.
I think RK will do something which will compel Madhu to leave her engagement and come to the studios...Maybe he wants to ruin Madhu's reputation...Can't say what RK is planning...Will be interesting to watch... 
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis piyaa...
I think. he will create some prob which will compell Madhu to leave d engagement nd come to d studio... nd afterwards he will create mre probs nd Madhu will b compelled to do d shooting...

DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis dear bt RK-MB marriage is not on d cards so soon...its a long way to go 😳
TheBoyWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow that's one long and very nice analysis of a promo. 👏
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am also waiting for
MADHU AND RK'S LOVE AND HATE RELATIONSHIP