India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Analyzing the new Promo RK writing Madhu's destiny

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Okay the new promo is out wherein our sexy beloved devil RK has declared that he is the one who will write Madhu's destiny. Hmm... I was just wondering what did he actually meant by that so thought of analysing this promo to some extent

Somehow i feel that Trishna's entry into the film world and Madhu's marriage proposal is linked maybe RK will create some situations coz of which trishna won't be able to do the film aur kuch legal problems ki wajah se Madhu would be forced to step into her shoes

While sculpting Madhu's murat RK was telling that u will have to pay for 40 years what does this mean look RK has realized that Madhu wants a simple life and does not wish to enter the film industry whereas trishna is crazy abt movies and Mukund loves Madhu so RK's  greatest revenge would be to snatch the dreams of the threesome

Trishna would be forced to lead a normal life whereas Madhu will get all the limelight and her freedom will be lost as she will bcm a superstar whereas Mukund won't be able to marry Madhu (this is 100% final)

It will be intersting to see how the story  unfolds infact I won't be surprised if cvs create some situation which will result in the marriage of Madhu and RK infact I feel this will be the most welcome twist of the serial Big smileEmbarrassedWink as after the marriage RK will make her life a living hell and this will reflect his JUNOON whereas Madhu might try to change him reflecting the ISHQ aspect in the tagline of the show's title

Whatever the case this is a promising promo as it clearly indicates that the cvs are slowly setting the stage for the most awaited track of the show MADHU AND RK'S LOVE AND HATE RELATIONSHIP 

Pls share your thoughts about RK's plan and why did he give Mukund's mother a check of 25 lakhs to take a marriage propsal to Madhu's house...and do share ur thoughts abt the new Promo 

love-Piya

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellakrazzy4uJaiprinehavashiyashnamunjalLilMissPerfectmochidinihaa12nupur23jiyuu01mukfir01ArShi_AbhIyasupriyaanandramyakrishna9geetmanngem1606bhawna02SominababaYellowtullipsCiaMaaneetSmartangeldreamypetrikaNiharikaNeha777FandeepShilalipimaankisimmpinku12kainturakiran...neelu...IheartUSoMuchstarfire15789queenbee001SHARVANIsweet_neetuchinky353TheBoyWhoLivedmadhurkarul01-knirwal-Pallavi_2013ChaudhrytmcherieLoverangelarafkareena32dreamy4everanjalisen85change12Nav2010.logsshristi1Abhayangeld_soniaKasiKasikingofmenats0101AshleyAngelenadrashmeet12shri12randhir_ki_dollabhaylovepiaVina23ANJALI_SAMARIYAAIMAMALIK-anoshka-readingworms._wallflower_DDbiggestfanForeverForUgennyMRaDMG25soni4eva-Veritaserum-priyachandambeernmeettupiya27Courageous_Leonehakapoor7Renu13sree.gattupippajakther7KissTheSkyharshithaaaaaaaRiasaambbihameena..seemamarymemadmandy15VSai2008t_areebnahtani88SunsetglowJyo_KsgAmoureuxFallen Angeljanu_2006swetha10Mehek25mandymorenamita25kahkashansakinalove2_somaShru776n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ChocoSoulzaara2212Little_Mermaid.Billu-Maamma-Mounika--brokensoul-KINGKHANFANpunam2712kabslocksMaria-caprirenjini263MaaneetDeewangianji-miraFearless_LoverArnav90_Sparkles_Sandy-Nazmanesha76todayzstarMadhuri53tamanna1391khwaishfanmysteriousmilliDonnaaInfinity.undisclosedsingh24

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i feel trishna might commit some mistake while acting in her film n as per some clause in the contract...madhubala might step in to repay it

n abt marriage of mukund n madhubala...anyhow its not gonna happen...unable to think abt the correct reason for giving that check...

Edited by millie_maaneet - 18 July 2012 at 5:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidiArShi_AbhIyastarfire15789chinky353Pallavi_2013sree.gattuambbihaANJALI_SAMARIYApiya-

dreams-reality IF-Rockerz
dreams-reality
dreams-reality

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
WOWW AMAZINF ANALYSIS OF THE  PROMO

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidiArShi_AbhIyastarfire15789ANJALI_SAMARIYAsree.gattupiya-

nupur23 Newbie
nupur23
nupur23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidistarfire15789ANJALI_SAMARIYApiya-

kareena32 IF-Dazzler
kareena32
kareena32

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
am thinking tha same that maybe rk will do something and trish wont be able to do the film and madhu will be  force to do the film
and rk will will made madhu life hell

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidiArShi_AbhIyastarfire15789Pallavi_2013sree.gattuANJALI_SAMARIYApiya-

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
That's an interesting scenario!

I agree..the Trishna track and MB proposal track has to be conjoined..if not, then it would become an example of bad screenplay.

RK playing Bhagwan is going to rewrite the destinies of these two sisters and set them one against the other forever.

His thumbs down action says it all.

How the cvs will manage all this and do it convincingly is up to them and God.

I have to say that any possibility of marriage between RK/MB is remote at the moment...if that happens, it will go the usual way and then they'll need to throw in the sasural bit and it won't be any different from the usual stuff we see on screen.

The rest I like...hope they take it on that path...with MB's marriage plans in a shambles and her having to trod the path that she least wants...and RK enjoying every moment of her unhappiness and discomfort.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaPallavi_2013sree.gattuANJALI_SAMARIYA-brokensoul-piya-

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJALI_SAMARIYApiya-

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I don't think marriage will b any time soon on cards...but ya trish's one mistake may lead madhu to get into her shoes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013ANJALI_SAMARIYApiya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index