Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Future of Parichay - Mukesh Msg. - Updated Page 16 (Page 17)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hi

so far the article seems true, but we can still keep up with our msgs, bec i have a strong feeling infact i almost sure that rohit is alive, so he can come back before leap, expose witcha and we will get rid of witcha before leap. 

we can continue msging that we dont want sinal seperated and kunal should be shown trusting siddhi

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsDrivemecracyAnkitaKaran

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Oh god is this creative head suffering from dual personalityOuch.2 answers for one question???????????Claiming article is false but showing the same thing.I hope trp's fall down so that they can show some thing positive.SO IRRITATED WITH THIS "SEPERATION" word.AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Boss.AnkitaKaran

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Shreya Srivastava answered me as follows:

what interesting she wants to show after leap.Mad lady when we say we dont want seperation she says it is happening.What is temporary or permanent seperation?Means now they will be seperated and after leap they will unite.OH GOD PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS STUPID PEOPLEAngryAngryCry

d.padmini..anushka..AnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I sincerely want to know what shreya  has to say now..all that was mentioned in TC is correct frame by frame...
on one hand she says that they will show only what viewers want to see and on the other hand showing Sidhi signing divorce papers..
Which world she lives in and  who is her informer..
does these CVs really really know what viewers want to see  and if they know and still showing the crap and separation ...then would like to tell her once they show separation, they will be only handful of viewers left to see what they show   .
so please to whom (I am sorry don't know your name) she replied please ask what she  has to say now and tell her what we feel

Edited by d.padmini - 21 July 2012 at 9:13am

ashuSAnkitaKaran

amul_kn IF-Dazzler
amul_kn
amul_kn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
My name is Amul. Really it's tym to worry padmini.

After getting all craps & things correct as mentioned in TC I hv immediately messaged her tht now wht she wnts to say regarding present track.

Since then I hv messaged her 176 times & I hv got no reply frm her side.

In the msg i hv wrote tht "We viewers do nt wnt to see this seperation track then also u r saying tht they will show whatever viewers wnt to see".

I hv flooded her FB id with my msgs & still continuing with it.

As soon as i get her answer I will update it.

bharoAnkitaKaranAkkiHP

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks Amul... even I am sending messages via FB and twitter .. hope we get what we want  

AnkitaKaranAkkiHP

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I think rather than freaking out, we should act calmly. No offence but here is what i have to say: SiNal's love story made me feel that there actually is love. From them i learned love could happen between two vastly different people. Their chemistry rocks. Their love story is so unique, just love the transformation of I hate you to I love you like hell! I thank CVs for giving us such an amazing love birds but i also want to blame them for destroying it. But lets not talk of that. I am so happy for SiNal's twins. I hope all the MUs clears up soon between them and they be together again with their twins and have a happy life. This is only what i want whether it to be after leap, doesn't matter to me, I would be waiting for the day and not letting my loyalties down for my fav show Parichay! I would keep watching this show for SiNal's sake because i know, at the end, truth wins. So, i would not be criticizing or ranting the show to which i am badly addicted!Smile  Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can. So my hopes are still up!

Edited by unusual - 22 July 2012 at 1:17am

amul_knAkkiHP

Go to top