Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Future of Parichay - Mukesh Msg. - Updated Page 16 (Page 13)

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Amul, Thanks a ton for these messages. Really appreciate your effort.Clap thanks

But now I am wondering why suddenly everyone is 'talking'. we asked them the questions even during the time when we had the petition going, twitter marathon etc but at that time no one uttered a word. Yes they did give us KC for some time.Big smile

I believe in what Maria said, that they got a taste of the fans discontent with BALH so now they want to stop the whole hungama now by totally confusing us and then quitely do what they want.OuchConfused
I second this , all of a sudden everyone is talking!They would not unless they got a go ahead from the production house.WinkBasically they want less noise from fans unlike BALH scenario where it made to twitter, media everywhere!I would suggest not to go by this and keep up with our demands!WinkElse we will for sure get the same old crap shoved in our faces !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amul_knrainbowgirlstuti123-MariaMars-Rush2220--Udhay--

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

As i ws little bit busy in the afternoon so can't able to post further convesation with Shreya Srivastava due to inavalaibility of my laptop with me.

After my conversation as on Page 1 of this Post I hv left a msg fr her as follows :

Shreya Srivastava answered me as follows:

Thanks Amul for all the news you have given usSmile But frankly, I don't believe one word of what this lady is saying. She is contradicting herself. Once she says sinal are not going to separate and they are just rumors. HEre, she says divorce will happen.. and what the hell she means by 'which viewers want from the show'Angry? Do they even have an idea what we want? Can't believe they are deceiving us with their word play. I have a feeling separation is happening and also Kunal will be super mad at siddhi as he will fall into richa's words against siddhiAngryDead Everything we DON"T want.. the ph probably thinks we all want thisOuch Only messages and tweeting can help us.. atleast now they seem to be responding a bit. JAI HO FB AND TWITTER!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amul_knFariyalrainbowgirlstuti123--Udhay--

amul_kn IF-Dazzler
amul_kn
amul_kn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Guys I can't trust any of the messages of Shreya Srivastava.

She is just trying to misguide us so tht we didn't continue ranting on thier FB IDs & twitter.

Guys we shud keep ranting on thier FB ids & twitter tht though they r taking leap in the show with which we can adjust bt we really don't want any seperation btw Kunal-Siddhi.

Can't BT can make a show in which lead pair is nt shown seperated after leap.

Raise ur voice & make them realize tht Parichay is unlike other shows in which we didn't want any seperation in the show and trust element btw Kunal-Siddhi shud be kept maintained.

We can adjust with crappy tracks, illogical tracks & thakral's crap bt we don't want any seperation btw Kunal-Siddhi.

At least fulfill our this wish fr showing Kunal-Siddhi together even after the leap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKrainbowgirl-Hima-AnkitaKaranRush2220stuti123--Udhay--

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Guys I can't trust any of the messages of Shreya Srivastava.

She is just trying to misguide us so tht we didn't continue ranting on thier FB IDs & twitter.

Guys we shud keep ranting on thier FB ids & twitter tht though they r taking leap in the show with which we can adjust bt we really don't want any seperation btw Kunal-Siddhi.

Can't BT can make a show in which lead pair is nt shown seperated after leap.

Raise ur voice & make them realize tht Parichay is unlike other shows in which we didn't want any seperation in the show and trust element btw Kunal-Siddhi shud be kept maintained.

We can adjust with crappy tracks, illogical tracks & thakral's crap bt we don't want any seperation btw Kunal-Siddhi.

At least fulfill our this wish fr showing Kunal-Siddhi together even after the leap.

She said that the leap was planned in Dec 2011 , I am pretty sure they did not even plan for the consummation then!!LOLLOLLOL
If the leap was planned so far ahead , why the sudden change in Seema's and Siddhi's wardrobe now , they would ahve done it post leap right?ConfusedNow they have to change it again!!!!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirlstuti123--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Colors are looking for Twin boys!! It may be for Parichay??!

Look at this screen shot!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Colors are looking for Twin boys!! It may be for Parichay??!

Look at this screen shot!!

It is for Parichay UDAY , no doubt! Where did you find the news, can't see the screenshot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranstuti123--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Chitts - Are u able to see the pic now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss