Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Future of Parichay - Mukesh Msg. - Updated Page 16 (Page 11)

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palzs

@chitts: heya i have been following twitter the moment the artocle has been published...

Nd reg FB well yes tryin mah level best to send as many msgs possible to all the concerned ppl..
Bt alas nt even a single response...
But still havin a ray of hope tat atleast this tym with the viewers pressure they mite consider our demand of this ...
don't expect replies , bu keep telling them wha you want!

harleen.kaur43 Goldie
harleen.kaur43
harleen.kaur43

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
as i was watching old episodes of my beloved show parichay.i got stuck vth one dialogue by siddhi vch i hope comes true in present scenario:

jo rishta kismat aur haalaat banaate hai vo kabhi galat nhi ho sakte...
kyuki aise rishtey doosre rishtoon ke mukabley zaada mazboot hote hai...
aise rishtey zindagi ke kathin se kathin raaston pe chalkar bhi mazboot aur pakkey hote hai...

n then the soulful "dil sambhal ja zara" starts playin in d background n kunal keeps staring at siddhi vth his innocent yet loving eyes for wat she said... i m sry i got little carried away or overwhelmed...gosh i miss old days.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSd.padminichitsssSV_20AnkitaKaranstuti123jay_bpm

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harleen.kaur43

as i was watching old episodes of my beloved show parichay.i got stuck vth one dialogue by siddhi vch i hope comes true in present scenario:

aise rishtey zindagi ke kathin se kathin raaston pe chalkar bhi mazboot aur pakkey hote hai...

n then the soulful "dil sambhal ja zara" starts playin in d background n kunal keeps staring at siddhi vth his innocent yet loving eyes for wat she said... i m sry i got little carried away or overwhelmed...gosh i miss old days.

Everything they once said about their relationship will be proved false with separation!CryCryThat too because of the witch!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123harleen.kaur43rainbowgirlAnkitaKaranstuti123

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by harleen.kaur43

Everything they once said about their relationship will be proved false with separation!CryCryThat too because of the witch!

they keep mouthing lofty dialogues in one episode & the opposite of that happens in the next... commonsense keeps eluding them...crying & looking like idiots is what they are good at Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123chitsssAnkitaKaranjay_bpm

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
everyone has been saying this since SINAL got married.. Sidhi, Kunal, Raj ,seema but Cvs have forgotten..
from the latest up date it is evident that divorce and separation are round the corner ...
strange on one hand she says that divorce and separation are going to happen and on other side she says that they will show what viewers want to see..
guess till now they have not understood that viewers dont want to see SINAL separation. they want to see them together leap or no leap...
plus one hand she says that  article is not true but what ever she said is what is written in the article.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranstuti123

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Ok so let me get this straight.
7 year leap where we see twin kids of SINAL. 
Divorce issue will take place in present case but if separation is temporary or permanent Angry; no idea. But viewers will get to see what we want. (we want quite a few things but for now no separation for SINAL, pre or post leap)
Vira will remain together no matter what, Oh how relieved I am I can't believe the most selfish character remains the luckiest of allClap

In short, "khaya piya khuch nahi, glass toda 12 ana".

So all these messages were just to screw with us and play with our emotins as they've been doing in the show. God please help me this time and enable all of us viewers to kick some A**

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123ashuSarabicachitsssd.padminiparadigmAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-stuti123

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I can't understand understand what she is trying to say. ???Confuseddont they understand what viers want to see? they wont show that? then why giving these false promises? And who cares about VIRA . They will be together,Dead wowo just amazing , CRAP 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSarabicaAnkitaKaranstuti123jay_bpm

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Tfs.
Divorce wil happen 4m siddhi's side is sure 4m her msg.She wil sign divorce papers to free kunal.But whether kunal wil sign it is nt sure.If cv's want kunal 2 sign it they wil hav to show a solid reason for it .
If kunal signs sep b4 leap n if nt then the option remains open aftr leap.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066">Shehnaz there is no question divorce post leap...the divorce will be before the leap otherwise there is no point in taking a leapConfused</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#330066">Siddhi will sign the papers & will leave town & have to see what kunal will do & what happens to the babiesOuch</font>
Yes u r right that no divorce aftr leap,it has to b b4 leap.
I better stop thinking ;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Go to top