ok we both shud leave 🤣

haaan haaan tu toh hmesha mera account khole baithi rehti h na
k chlte h
but ye gnda sa scooter tu hi chla
sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ anushka  - hmm jo bhi ho i know 😆

ganda ?? kya gandha hain uss scooter mein ok i ll drive now no more comments 😛 😳

@ tompicmaker = SINAL_amulg  - sorry we chatted a lil bit here 😳 
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

meri family toh twins pe hum sale laga sakte hai, itne bhare pade hain but abhi no one in the age of 7/8 warna do bache toh hum hi bhej dete (apna jasoos bana ke)🤣
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys make cv's realize tht we viewers of Parichay does nt need the seperation of leads.

Guys keep ranting on FB ids & Twitters before the airing of promos & plotting of storyline to be followed post leap and make them realise tht post leap we viewers want SINAL together in the Parichay bt nt seperated frm each other.
Edited by SINAL_amulg - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yup lets keep telling the makers what we want to see and what we dont want to see. We still have time to make a difference

my twitter account isnt working and i am unable to make a new one, but i am sending msgs on fb all day, all those who have a working twitter account and fb account, please send as many msgs as possible

norzar
amul_kn thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

yup lets keep telling the makers what we want to see and what we dont want to see. We still have time to make a difference

my twitter account isnt working and i am unable to make a new one, but i am sending msgs on fb all day, all those who have a working twitter account and fb account, please send as many msgs as possible

norzar

can u summarize the links of all FB accounts & Twitter ids of the creatives and the production house so tht all silent readers may able to see them and they send thier msgs easily.

Norzar pls it a request 2 u fr doing this.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SINAL_amulg

can u summarize the links of all FB accounts & Twitter ids of the creatives and the production house so tht all silent readers may able to see them and they send thier msgs easily.

Norzar pls it a request 2 u fr doing this.

Annie created the below topic some months back and i took all the links from here. its got all the links of creatives on fb as well as twitter. hope this helps all

norzar
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
cooldipika thumbnail
all the measssges are soo confusing ..they keep contradicting ...their own statements...and we shudnt give up on writing ...lets continue giving them our feedbacks...
amul_kn thumbnail
Guys i hv messaged Mukesh Solanki tht why creatives r hell bent on showing the leap.

And if they want to show leap then why they r making story progressing in such a way tht Siddhi-Kunal will be shown seperated post leap.

Sir pls reply regarding the upcoming separation track btw lead pair. I don't understand why creatives wnt to force seperation track on the viewers when we all the viewers doesn't want to see this track in our show Parichay.