Future of Parichay - Mukesh Msg. - Updated Page 16 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hima2012

Agree with you both. This message taken literally seems too good to be true. We cannot expect straight forward answers from the PH especially after what happened with their other show before leap. This message seems to be designed to keep us shut. But we are tooo intelligent to let that happen😉 Come on guys, don't stop messaging and tweeting. It will only help the show. 

I am with you guys. I am not going to take their words on face values. No I'll believe it when I see it. So for now I am continuing my messages on FB. As Rush already said, you don't have to spend money for it so why not. I am not buying any more words or fancy dialogues. All I care for is actual execution of the words. 
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Thanks.
She said talk about lead separation is juts rumor, well I hope it is or...

I really hope so...doesn't make any sense for more separation.
guys shreya Srivastava hs also given answer to one of my question which i hv asked her after she hs answered my previous questions bt couldnt able to post due to shortage of time and i ws using my mobile at tht time.

Even I hv also sent messages to Karam Rajpal on his FB id he hv also replied reg the leap.

Soon update it as soon as I reaches home and post these messages frm my laptop.
thank for the information...need to foces on kunal is nessary.he key man for success of parichay .Give side reset to siddhi look foces on household work. This LEAP track important for kunal /SS .
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

guys shreya Srivastava hs also given answer to one of my question which i hv asked her after she hs answered my previous questions bt couldnt able to post due to shortage of time and i ws using my mobile at tht time.

Even I hv also sent messages to Karam Rajpal on his FB id he hv also replied reg the leap.

Soon update it as soon as I reaches home and post these messages frm my laptop.
waiting for ur post😍
@Amul- even ive sent msg to karam reg Leap
He replied dat - The news abt leap is True
I think the leap is confirmed... separation is what we need to find about
Originally posted by shweta_r

I think the leap is confirmed... separation is what we need to find about
yaa leap is confirmed...Shreya,shabaz n Karam have confirmed dat
can someone confirm abt the separation too??
hi

thanks amul for sharing this info with us. looking forward to reading the other replies

sonia thanks for letting us know about karam's reply

i think best option is keeping msging the makers and keep telling them what we want to see and what we wont accept. we shouldnt sit and relax bec creative confirmed that seperation of leads is a rumour, bec we never know what they plan last minutes and all this can be a ploy 

norzar