Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

i hope so...

even Archana- Ankita Lonkhande- Pavitra Rishta...Akshara- Hina Khan- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai also playing mothers...

i hope she continues too

thnks fr reminding me I ws also thinking fr more names of such mothers of KN age group.

Yes Hina Khan & Ankita Lokhande r also prtraying role of mothers at this young age.

This is a very challenging task fr every young girl in TV industry of portrying such roles.

I am completely sure KN will take up this challenge & will come forward as a role of mother in the show to prove her skills and acting more appropriately with new shades and angles.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Amul n Mages didi- Im im nt wrong..even Aasiya played the role of a mother in Bandini..
n Pooja Gor too(she evn won the SPA fr fav maa)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

@Amul n Mages didi- Im im nt wrong..even Aasiya played the role of a mother in Bandini..

n Pooja Gor too(she evn won the SPA fr fav maa)

i never watch bandini so no idea...if yes thats nice to hear...

pooja yes i know...but thats not her own child...its krishna's elder brother child...but she did played a perfect mother...

lets see what happens...currently my focus is on SiNal divorce...i hope it doesn't happen at all...a ray of hope has been lighted up...

as for the leap...when it happens...we will know abt it...

but since they have planned it on december 2011...i am sure sammy-keerti knows abt the plans...
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

i never watch bandini so no idea...if yes thats nice to hear...

pooja yes i know...but thats not her own child...its krishna's elder brother child...but she did played a perfect mother...

lets see what happens...currently my focus is on SiNal divorce...i hope it doesn't happen at all...a ray of hope has been lighted up...

as for the leap...when it happens...we will know abt it...

but since they have planned it on december 2011...i am sure sammy-keerti knows abt the plans...

yaa im happy dat the Cvs arent following the Kayamath trakc n all dat crap...
im hoping for soemthing better
yaaa sammy-KN myt have complete knowledge abt the track...n im almost sure dat KN wud play d role of a mother...see its her first show...she gained popularity as Sidhi...so i think she wont quit doing the role of Sidhi post leap...n moreover she isnt a Nakhrewali😉
thnk god! i m relieved after reading this. feeling much better. i hope she keeps her words and we don't get to see any separation! i m all set to watch the show in future too!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amul thnx a lot love u yaara u made mah day..bcz after watching ystdays epsd i was in shock and gng crazy..
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stuti123

here is the creatives repply chitss

yes amul the leap is going to come in the show nt now instantly bt in the near future& after the leap also parichay will continue with its charm.the leap in the show was already planned in december 2011.now is just the time to excute it in mid aug or after aug 2012.

news regarding the current track and the sepration of lead couple are just rumours.
to know actual thing behind it ..stay tuned wid da show on colours tv

i cant say anything abt kunal's professional parichay
bt one thing i am sure dat kunal will be in full focus before da leap itself

Thanks for sharing this excellent piece of news! I do hope that there is no play of words here and things will be as we are thinking

@Red - In the current track also, everyone is focussing on getting Kunal out of jail, only thing is he is not being shown and is sidelined... I hope her definition of focus is different from this.

Sorry folks! Can't help being cynical...
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot Amul,

She says he will be in focus before the leap, leap in mid Aug or after. So till that time he is out of focus😕

And in focus for how long coz previously too he comes in focus and then the camera pans out from him.

I am just too skeptical these days, forgive me but have lost faith in the CVs of BT. It will take time to mend, unless they prove me wrong. Oh I would love to be proved wrong on this one.😃
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Thanks a lot Amul,

She says he will be in focus before the leap, leap in mid Aug or after. So till that time he is out of focus😕

And in focus for how long coz previously too he comes in focus and then the camera pans out from him.

I am just too skeptical these days, forgive me but have lost faith in the CVs of BT. It will take time to mend, unless they prove me wrong. Oh I would love to be proved wrong on this one.😃

Rush for all you know this might be a ploy by the PH to keep us quiet , after all the fuss that happened when their favourite show on another channel decided on a leap!!!Confused
If it's true well and good but it's real hard to believe that they planned this in Dec 2011 I am pretty sure if they ever had a long term tight bound script like they would not keep forgetting it's Kunal's Parichay and resort to TRP gaining antics time and again!!
I would suggest we keep up with our demands in the form of tweets and FB msgs!!

mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great news just in time before many start leaving the show. Best thing heard about Parichay in a while . We can again start hoping and loving the show again.