Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Where Will All 5 Sleep In Future (Page 3)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
good post...   LOL seems everybody is worried for their sleeping arrangementsWink

ya vyas family has so many bedrooms na?  how the three will adjust here?  Confused

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
yeh tension to mohan ko bhi h
sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHAHA what a amazing question you asked yeh in MM wedding we forget such a impo thing where where all sleep hmmm Ermmmaybe Guru shift  in gallery megha & kids on takhat &mohan on zameen ho gaye na  adjustmentROFL 
jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Yes good question Mages  :))

We had been worrying about the same in MMT and today Mohan seemed to be worried about the same, it befuddled even Guru the gyaan gani too  :))

Well, a suggestion from me :P

They (mohan guru) can remove the Sofas, both 2-seater placed beside Mohan's cupboard and the two one-seaters placed in the middle of the living room...

After removing those sofas, Mohan can buy a big Sofa bed...

So Guru can sleep as usual on the matteress on floor, Addu and possibly Nanhi too, can sleep on Mohan's single bed

And MM can sleep on the sofa bed..

OR

Only Nanhi can sleep on the single bed

While Addu being little one, can sleep with his parents on the sofa bed...

So at least their sleeping and Guests sitting problem will be solved that way

lol..never thought I shall be writing such a post today  :P

LOL chalo yeh problem toh apne solve kar diya. Now the question arises- who will sleep under the machardani? ab yeh problem bhi solve ho jaye, toh zindagi sakoon se kat sakti haiLOL

Edited by jaaneman007 - 19 July 2012 at 6:07am
sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Lolzz...true yaar...sb kaise rahenge itni si space mein...

I can imagine shouting  "Main yahan nahi rahunga", "Yeh mera ghar nahin hai" ...ROFL

I dun want them to shift to Bhopal...
-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Same question from me too.. Sone ke liye to chodo..mohan ke ghar me ek bathroom/toilet tak nahi he..mohan to baas megha ko Dekhte huye khidki pe khade hokar brush karta hai..aur kabhi kabhi one bottle water se apna sir bhigota hai..never seen them going to bath or their bathroom..
                   I don't want mohan and family to shift to vyas house nor to the Bhopal house..it will be fun to see them in current house trying to accommodate..addu throwing tantrums..baad me they can find someother place to live..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87

jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Same question from me too.. Sone ke liye to chodo..mohan ke ghar me ek bathroom/toilet tak nahi he..mohan to baas megha ko Dekhte huye khidki pe khade hokar brush karta hai..aur kabhi kabhi one bottle water se apna sir bhigota hai..never seen them going to bath or their bathroom..
                   I don't want mohan and family to shift to vyas house nor to the Bhopal house..it will be fun to see them in current house trying to accommodate..addu throwing tantrums..baad me they can find someother place to live..!

haan yaar, yeh toh problem hai. I suppose they'll have to use the facilities at their workplace. Kam peh jaane ka koi toh fayda hona chahiyeLOL
crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I think mohan should start looking for some new 2BHK flat in the same locality...And so,much I want Vyas family to come to know as to how rich family Mohan comes from at least that would negate Renu's fear that Mohan will take all the property of Amar and she may even start helping Mohan in his marriage...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index