Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Where Will All 5 Sleep In Future - Page 2

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice post , much needed to change the mood and divert attention - if the CV's are being frivolous , why should we break our head ..let us also enjoy around "serious " issues like these !🤣

Hmm... so where will all 5 sleep ????? may be they will go to rashmi's farm house ?! 🤣

Cheers !
VJ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry hon, woh naubat hi nahin aane wale... right after the wedding & before the bidaai, the truth will come out & Mohan will again be thrown out of the house without his recent wife plus ready-made kids 🥱 ... then again Mohan will be after manaofying Megha 🥱... likhlo merese!🥱

luv
rehana
jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont know where they will all sleep. But i know where they will stay. ek doosre ke dil mei, aur kahaan?😆
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes good question Mages  :))

We had been worrying about the same in MMT and today Mohan seemed to be worried about the same, it befuddled even Guru the gyaan gani too  :))

Well, a suggestion from me :P

They (mohan guru) can remove the Sofas, both 2-seater placed beside Mohan's cupboard and the two one-seaters placed in the middle of the living room...

After removing those sofas, Mohan can buy a big Sofa bed...

So Guru can sleep as usual on the matteress on floor, Addu and possibly Nanhi too, can sleep on Mohan's single bed

And MM can sleep on the sofa bed..

OR

Only Nanhi can sleep on the single bed

While Addu being little one, can sleep with his parents on the sofa bed...

So at least their sleeping and Guests sitting problem will be solved that way

lol..never thought I shall be writing such a post today  :P
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post dear, soo much needed in this despair moment
I loved when Guru and Mohan were looking at their house and thinking that what will they do and how will they accomodate Megha and kids and all their stuffs and then Guru shouting at Mohan as why he went ahead and paid the money to the landlord 😆. At one point I thought that now Mohan will go and call Megha and will ask her to rearrange the house as he did in PL remember 😉😆

I want this MM marriage to happen sooo badly and kids and Megha moving to Mohan's place even after Ridz truth is out. I dont care how the CV's will make the twist and turns but I want Megha and kids with Mohan staying under one roof

hkarora thumbnail
kya baat pakdi, aur unhone dikha bhi diya...man u should speak out more often, hum sab se zyaada ur bolna seems to have an instant affect on the serial and the CVs...;) :)...kaaash ye crap Ridzie ki shaadi ka track bhi rukwa sakte...alas!

welll now hopeful for goodo days to come...atleast crap days should definitely become bygone !!!
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post...   ðŸ˜† seems everybody is worried for their sleeping arrangements😉

ya vyas family has so many bedrooms na?  how the three will adjust here?  ðŸ˜•
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh tension to mohan ko bhi h
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHAHAHAHA what a amazing question you asked yeh in MM wedding we forget such a impo thing where where all sleep hmmm 🤔maybe Guru shift  in gallery megha & kids on takhat &mohan on zameen ho gaye na  adjustment🤣 
jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fari-

Yes good question Mages  :))

We had been worrying about the same in MMT and today Mohan seemed to be worried about the same, it befuddled even Guru the gyaan gani too  :))

Well, a suggestion from me :P

They (mohan guru) can remove the Sofas, both 2-seater placed beside Mohan's cupboard and the two one-seaters placed in the middle of the living room...

After removing those sofas, Mohan can buy a big Sofa bed...

So Guru can sleep as usual on the matteress on floor, Addu and possibly Nanhi too, can sleep on Mohan's single bed

And MM can sleep on the sofa bed..

OR

Only Nanhi can sleep on the single bed

While Addu being little one, can sleep with his parents on the sofa bed...

So at least their sleeping and Guests sitting problem will be solved that way

lol..never thought I shall be writing such a post today  :P

LOL chalo yeh problem toh apne solve kar diya. Now the question arises- who will sleep under the machardani? ab yeh problem bhi solve ho jaye, toh zindagi sakoon se kat sakti hai😆
Edited by jaaneman007 - 11 years ago