Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys m starting an ss on YUVREEN..the format is same and all others are in college it self..and 1 more important thing the story will mostly be based on suvreen and yuvraj..i hope you guys will like it so here is my 1st post...please do comment...

here suvreen is all career oriented she does like yuvraj as a person..but never shows it to him..bcoz her father's dream means the world to her..

Naro+Annie=Nannie

Mannu+Rathi=Mathi

Yuvraj+Suvreen=Yuvreen                                                                                                                     

part 1 - pg 1

part 2 - pg 2

part 3 - pg 4

part 4 - pg 5

part 5 - pg 6

part 6 (last part) - pg 8 

PART 1

Suvreen was peacefully sleeping with a sweet smile on her face and on the other hand Annie and Naro were trying to wake her up..!

Annie: Suvreen, get up! (angrily as she was trying it for the past 9th time) you are getting on  my nerves now'Naro!!!

Naro: Hmm??

Annie: Do something!!..

Naro: Kya?

Annie: Oh God! (under her breathe) anything, like throw water on her face , call her , tell ma'am..

Naro: Tu pagal ho gayi hai kya? Agar Savitri ma'am ko pata chal gaya ke Suvreen unke lec mein so rahi hai toh Suvreen toh gayi..

Annie: Acha?? Toh tu try kar na..

Naro: Suvreen..uth na..Suvreen..

Princi: OK class, I have an announcement to make..I want all of you to complete this assignment till next week..M I clear??

All Students: Yes ma'am'

Princi: This time I have purposely made seniors n juniors to sit together..because this assignment is lilte hard you all can take help from seniors..so all the juniors will make their assignment with a senior..the list will be displayed on the notice board soon..Alright??

All the class shook their head..

Princi: OK, So lets continue..(and she kept on talking..)

Here,

Annie: Suvreen (lil loudly)

This time UV and his friends Mannu ana Rathi too heard Annie shouting on Suvreen..

UV: Oyye Annie..

Annie: (turned) kya hua?

UV:Rehene de! Woh nai uthegi..

Annie: Agar Princi ne dekha na toh teri topper gayi samjho! (and again tried to wake her up)

Mannu: Naroji!! (sweetly) aap chahe toh mein try karu?

Naro: Umm..OK! (and smiled)

Mannu: Suvreenji..Suvreenji!!

Rathi: Oyye pagal, kya kar raha hai?

Mannu: Suvreenji ko uthane ki koshish..

Rathi: Acha?? Mujhe toh pata hi nai tha..

Mannu: acha hua na meine tujhe bata diya?

Rathi, Annie n Naro: (glared at him) Mannu!!!!! (slowly)

Rathi: tu rehene de..!! Annie, Naro tum log hi try karo!

Naro: hmm..Suvreen!! (and Nannie tried to wake up THE Suvreen Guggal)

Here,

Rathi: bhai, Mannu ko sach mein baadam (almonds) ki jarurat hai'aap sahi khe rahe te..(frustratedly)

But, here UV was long lost in what Annie had just said'" Agar Princi ne dekha na toh TERI topper gayi samjho! " the whole sentence n specially the word "teri" was roaming in his head.."Meine Annie ko kuch kaha kyu nai? Meri topper? (he shruggled off the thought) Oyye UV tu cheetah hai cheetah!! Tu sirf dosti ke khatir chup raha..haan!" he said to himself and suddenly he felt someone shaking him..he looked and it was Rathi

UV: Kya hua? (angrily)

Rathi: kaha kho gaye the aap bhai?

UV: umm..woh..abbh..tu..tu kya bol raha tha?

Rathi: yeh Suvreen na sab ko marva ke hi chode gi..

UV: Q? abh kya kiya usne?

Rathi: uth hi nai rahi hai..

UV: toh, us mein hum kya kar sakte hai?

Rathi: aap utha ne ki koshish karo na..

UV: (glared at him) kya?

Rathi: mera matlab hai aap toh cheetah ho..aap kuch bhi kar sakte ho..isliye..

UV: abh cheetah bola hai, toh karna hi hoga..theek hai..oyye topper!!!!

Suvreen suddenly shivered as the cold wind touched her skin

UV: (saw it) top (and he touched her) topper!! (he checked her) Arre bewakufo!!!! (angrily) n all stared at him @ Nannie n Mathi confusedly

Rathi: kya hua bhai?

UV: Suvreen ko tez bhukar hai..

Annie: (loudly) kya????

All class n Princi looked at her'

Princi: ms. Amarpreet

hey guys i'll stop here plzz 4give me for the grammatical mistakes i have made..n plzz tell me should i continue??
Edited by Pradnya55patilP - 11 years ago
It is awesome, I was
-like Yuvraj- completely in trance
when I read 'teri Topper' I read it thrice...
This is so good, please PM when you continue?
@ BrunoMars thanks alot for reading my ss...i'll update the next part tomorrow...thankyou.
oh my god!!😎  amazingπŸ‘  good job πŸ‘πŸΌ!! .. i was so lost in this making picture in my mind ...wonderfull plzz continue !! πŸ˜ƒ
awww!!! @ anushkagupta211 Thanks alot dear..i thought i bore u..but m glad u liked it..thankyouEdited by Pradnya55patilP - 11 years ago
Very cute ud...apna yuvi to poora romeo ban chuka h!;)...
Suvi ko fever!!oh no!
ye assignmnt wala idea seems cool..buddy project se uthaya h kya?;)...pm me wen u ud da nxt prt...waitin:)
nice update πŸ‘πŸΌ... plzzz continue
@ loveangel21 dear thanks alot..actually to be honest yeh toh ek ss hai..project ka topic hoga ya nai pata nai qki jahan tak meine socha hai aur 4-5 update mein ye ss khatam ho jayega but i want to tell everyone over here who love to write they can continue bcoz my ss will not be having an actual ending..so i'll tell u when i'll end this ss..so that u guys can continue if u want too..i would love to read the continuation of the ss..
@ shilpatv thanks alot dear...i'll update the next part tomorrow...!
TERI topper wala line was tooo good...awsum one yaar...u shud continue it...now yuvi wil b concernd abt suvi due to her fever...ahem ahem...pls pm me wen  update