India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

HELP!

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hey Guys...first of all loving this show...and AnSh !!!!

I used to watch Balika Vadhu, but then i stopped watching it due to some reasons...i was just wandering if you all could help me...

you know all the star plus shows- they all have a recap page on the star plus website in which they tell us what happened in each epi...

i was wandering is there a website that could tell me what happened in each episode???
i mean does any one know any good links in which i could read all of the episode guides????

thanks!

much appreciated!

Smile

kabakaba4 Goldie
kabakaba4
kabakaba4

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiLiciousxXx

Hey Guys...first of all loving this show...and AnSh !!!!

I used to watch Balika Vadhu, but then i stopped watching it due to some reasons...i was just wandering if you all could help me...

you know all the star plus shows- they all have a recap page on the star plus website in which they tell us what happened in each epi...

i was wandering is there a website that could tell me what happened in each episode???
i mean does any one know any good links in which i could read all of the episode guides????

thanks!

much appreciated!

Smile

Yes you can see all past episodes. I was behind and saw all old ones.
Just go to Google and put a date you last saw...date, month, year, then say, written updates, Desi Tashan. There will be other links, but this one was always good. There is WU on Punjabu Junktion too, for filling, when DT is not on.
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
There is a Written updates Archive on the BV forum itself. You can read that.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top