Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yet Another Sunset #7 Ch 32 Pg 33 (13th April' 13) (Page 36)

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
*running out of time* Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Okay I seriously don't remember on which part I had commented last. I will continue with the last 2 chapters, which I felt were the best two chapters of this story.  
Firstly, babe. Hats off to you for bringing in such maturity to your writing. You know very well, that since the first time I started reading your FFs, I Fell in love with each and every word you wrote. There's a amazing magical feel you put to your words, people can't help but get attracted to your story. Here's what I wanted to do :

Starting with Chapter 31: I love the name! It so fits. I mean, even though I've not seen Castle much (thanks to my timings of TV), I love Castle-Beckett, they look so perfect each other <3 Back to the chapter, the whole Rahul-Muskaan-Armaan-Riddhima bonding is just perfect, sweet, simple and uncomplicated...just like DMG times, or better, if I must say! You have written the scenes simply yet so beautifully. 

"You told me she was fine, Rahul," Armaan raised an octave. Having left Ridhima at Rahul's care, Armaan had rushed off to the station soon. When Rahul had called him in knowing full well that until Armaan learnt that Ridhima was absolutely well he wouldn't find peace, he had said that she was fine. In fact, that was the only thing was prevented him from becoming insane what with everything around him changing scenarios in the blink of an eye.

I Love this bit! He is so concerned for her, I can't even begin to imagine what will happen when they're together officially Day Dreaming Oh me...They called Muski 'Kaali Maa'!! ROFL Thats a natural, we say it so often among friends LOL. The teasing- natural laughter and immediate reactions, all were written as if someone was writing a diary narrating his or her day! I Love Love Love how you write so realistically <3

The Castle bit was...Heart I loved their sweet banter, her being a Castle-Harry Potter junkie (well, well, Ridzi is me in these things :D) And the last para just took the cake. That simple serenity, and just simply love for each other is so soothing to read, its like you want to hug the person who wrote it Hug Loved the part :D

Chapter 32 : This was again, an awesome read. I love the parts when you put Armaan in his Officer mode, he is so Sexy in that ;) But this part was so short :(

Anyways, I loved the way you're handling the suspense. The shooter's death, then the note, and the way he figured it out perfectly, was like...Wow. I would really like to add here, we all get to know what Armaan feels for her...Its like, bare. But can we not get a hint of what Riddhima feels too? Please Basket? Embarrassed

Her words triggered a memory. The calm voice of a woman replaying similar words came off and on and he begged his own self to retrieve it. The image came clearer as the voice of his mom finally livened at the back of his mind. He had hated the subject and his failing marks had made his mom realize that connecting stories was the only way her overly playful child would learn. So she framed stories with each of the Geography concept and he enjoyed them to death. And one of them was the story of an old man who loved only numbers and had wanted to hide all his wealth in a place where it would be unharmed by other humans. And when he had finally found one, he needed a way to remember it because he couldn't trust his memory of place. So he wrote them in a form only he knew and loved. The world grew on the idea and today they were called'

"Coordinates"

I don't care what you think. This was my favourite part of the part. How does your mind come up with such wonderful things? By Golly, I Love You. So Much!
Last, but not the least :

Love you baby <3 
Love,
Maitree/Your Armaan Embarrassed

P.S. Come on in MTB/Believe na love...Its so lonely without you! Cry

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 14 April 2013 at 6:59am

Aubade.

Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
CBD <3 Great update :D Loved it. God! I hope Armaan accomplishes the mission very soon. I like how this story is turning out. Keep up the great work continue soon.

Aubade.

anshara Senior Member
anshara
anshara

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

great update

cont soon thanks 4 pm

Aubade.

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Amazing update
Hope Ridhima soon comes
To know that she is married to
Armaan . Please continue soon

Aubade.

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i so enjoyed the part... so happy that u updated quickly.. love such surprises.. mwah:)

Aubade.

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
part 31
awesome part dear...
cont soon dear...

Aubade.

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz