Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Yet Another Sunset #7 Ch 32 Pg 33 (13th April' 13) (Page 21)

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aubade.

Originally posted by jiyaa_m

i cant shoot u baby dont worry lolzzz  n i cant believe ur FASTER N SOON coz its always like KSG wala soon lolzzz

but dont worry study comes first n can understand it very well keep ur time but not too time

i just hope now armaan will open n tell ridz everything

loved the part short but awsome

update SOON

HAW!! Just for that, I will update tonight itself. Tongue. Hehehe. Sure, I will update tonight itself. MUAH. Well yeah. We are nearing the truth point. I can feel it in my gut. Hahah. Will make Chap 30 as long as I can. Of course <3 Loves ya. <3
he kiddo dont stress or neglect studies for ur demand if its ready n u r free then update warna we can wait  n tank god truth is near

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aubade.

Punishment? Defo not dii. Writing is the best thing about my life. Embarrassed YUPPPIESSS. One more Castle fan on my thread. I was counting every second for it come and its gonna be here soon. O MY GOD.
By punishment, i meant that you HAVE TO WRITE TODAY EVEN IF YOU ARE BUSY! LOL

Yeah!! I am fan of practically all these English shows where TVD and castle are my favourites.. <33 And both these shows are starting soon! Yayy!! :D

Aubade.

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
nice part
cont soon

Aubade.

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome update dear :)

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

he kiddo dont stress or neglect studies for ur demand if its ready n u r free then update warna we can wait  n tank god truth is near

Awwie. Thats sweet of you. Nah. I am done with studies for today. That's why writing the update :)

jiyaa_m

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

By punishment, i meant that you HAVE TO WRITE TODAY EVEN IF YOU ARE BUSY! LOL

Yeah!! I am fan of practically all these English shows where TVD and castle are my favourites.. <33 And both these shows are starting soon! Yayy!! :D

No problem there Wink
Oh That's great. Castle, Grey's Anatomy and Once Upon a Time are on my current list. Though Castle - Beckett are my OTP and others are just shows I really like.

SleepingBeauty.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Chapter 30: He Whispered (II)

[Not edited yet]

"Ridhima, can you hear me?" Rahul's frantic calls immersed in all of the sirens and rush. He tried feeling her pulse and found to his immense joy, that a low but steady pulse escalated through her veins.

"She is just unconscious," he reported to Armaan.

His bloodshot eyes with its streaming silent tears and lips that bit the crap out of each other turned over to see the blood splatter on Ridhima's back.

"Was she shot?" he trembled and barely managed to finish, the last word sending freaky triggers through his system.

"That's not her blood, Armaan. It's hers," Rahul said as he helped carry Ridhima into the ambulance and pointed to another lady whose shopping bags were spread all over the ground. "She is just in shock, Armaan. She is NOT shot," he said affirming.
"Sir, if you wish to go, you may. I will handle things over here," said Nikhil, who noticed how Armaan was staring at Ridhima's pale face.

"Are you sure?" Armaan jumped at the opportunity.

"Yeah sure, Sir. It's just a matter of scene sweep. You need not waste your time here," said Nikhil.

"Thank You. I will meet in the office in an hour's time. Brief me then," said Armaan just as he stopped the accelerating and entered the parting in the ambulance.

He sat by Ridhima while Rahul examined her.

"She should be up in a while. Don't worry," assured Rahul.

Armaan nodded.

He took Ridhima's hand, felt her cool palm and collided it with his warm one. His instincts scream love while his brain forbade him to move any further. Yes. The guilt was building over Armaan. Of course, he was thankful for her close shave but somehow this was his mistake. He had let down the trust Ridhima never knew she had in him. And now his entire self was numb with the atrocious beatings of the terrifying thought of what might have awaited had the bullet reached an inch below the bench. His body stiffened at the though and impulsively he kissed her hand, as though it radiated a certain amount of solace as though they spoke and consoled him, telling him that all was okay. That she was here, right here.

He bent down to cup her face and rescued her senses from her disturbing strands of hair.

He whispered, "I am sorry, Ridh. I really am," when he reached her earlobes.

Armaan looked up suddenly after he felt the squeeze on his palms. He looked at Rahul and saw that he was smiling. Ridhima's eyelids fluttered before it swung open gently to see the most gorgeous looking face or at least to her, staring at her with the remnants of tears poking her insides.

"Don't stare at me like that, both of you," said Ridhima, in a tone that was surprisingly casual. "And why on earth do you have sirens for a merely unconscious soul. AND WHEN DID YOU COME BACK, RAHUL?"

She suddenly realized that Rahul was not even supposed to be in the state just then. She lifted herself supporting herself with Armaan's arm, excited.

"Where's Muski? How is she? OMG I wanted to plan so much when you returned," she squeeled.

"Chill Ridz. You're a patient for now, remember?" Rahul only received a scowl. "Our flight landed 3 hours ago. Muskaan couldn't wait so we took the night flight yesterday itself right after your call. Good Lord, the things I had to do to get her to stay at home while I came here," said Rahul, remembering how Muskaan literally went psychic as soon as she heard about the shooting.

"What happened?" she asked , as she invariably wiped a tear off Armaan's cheek. She set her gaze on him, mentally smacking herself for ignoring his presence.

Armaan gazed up, suddenly realizing that he had a hell of a lot of explaining to do and he was not ready for it just then. His peripheral vision caught sense of Rahul's stares at him.

He worded his answer carefully in his head before he spoke.

"It was a random shootout situation, Ridhima. That's all I can say for now," said Armaan shortly.

He looked away, finding it impossible to meet her eye.

"What happened to you?" asked Rahul, interjecting the silent session between the two, realizing that the tension was not something to be dealt with now.

"Oh that," she chuckled, "It's his gun that's responsible."

"My gun?" asked Armaan surprised.

"Well yeah. I have a lifetime phobia of them. It was pathetic when I was a kid. All the guys would play with these toy guns and it would freak me out to death. I even ended up getting a seizure when I was 8. It came back after all these years," she stated matter-of-factedly.

"Post traumatic stress?" asked Rahul, seriously.

"That's what my doc said back then. Though don't ask me what the trauma was. I don't remember one bit of anything before I reached Nest."

Back in his head, Armaan thought of the irony of it all. She had a lifetime phobia of guns when she had no clue that she was married to a man whose entire life revolved around them. Coincidences didn't exist in his dictionary but exceptional symbolism like this did and he couldn't help but wonder if they could make it together to the end.

"Why on earth are your eyes so red, Armaan?" said Ridhima suddenly. She obviously couldn't handle herself.

"It's nothing. I guess I am just tired."

One hell of a liar you are, Armaan, she mused. She may not be the closest thing to him but she knew him enough to understand that something was disturbing him and for some odd reason, she guessed she was the cause. She yearned to catch hold of him alone in her hands and demand answers because something about his eyes were telling her that there was so much she had to know. However, she resisted that temptation and pushed it aside for another time when she would get Armaan alone.

"What's the last thing you remember, Ridhima?" asked Rahul.

For obvious reasons, she only remembered the part where she heard her favourite voice whisper 'Don't move' and how his touch tingled every sensation of her body. More than that was a blur for by then her fear had taken over her body. She tried hard to remember further because she knew there was a further.

"Did you catch the guy, Armaan? I mean, the one in the building?" she said out loud, suddenly remembering the last image that had her blacked out.

"You saw him? Well yeah. But I had to shoot him. He's in the hospital now," said Armaan grimly.

Ridhima nodded, not sure if continuing this conversation would him any good.

The ambulance halted.

"Why did you bring me here, anyways? You know my condition does not earn more than a few laughs, don't you?" said Ridhima pouting.

"That's so not happening. You hit the ground when you fell so I am not sending you off until you have yourself checked," said Rahul firmly.

"Excuse me. I have every right to decide if I need treatment or not," said Ridhima haughtily.

"No, you don't," said Armaan. He looked at Rahul and winked at him. Rahul signaled back with another wink.

Two seconds later, Ridhima were fighting the two men as they held her by her elbows on either sides, sweeping her off the floor and entered the hospital.

"Tell Muski that I am fine or she will freak," Ridhima attempted to distract.

"Sorry. Too late Ridz. I texted her exactly 15 minutes ago," said Rahul and Armaan laughed.

He wondered how long its effects would last for blatant truths awaited him back in the office.

Haha. Tell me you love me after that. Not that I can't hurt Ridhima but this FF already has too much mess and I cannot handle putting into further injuries. Now I got to go and sleep.

Take Care and love you all 

-Amal

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE PMS ON UPDATING CHAPTER 31.

Edited by Aubade. - 22 September 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueenscrazyneha.0807mahi530peachgirlDeepsita.debme_ashasony1990cheeky_maddyzirwanksweetgirlSaffronOrangemaryamdiggiAccess_Deniedsasya..Zahra..armaanriddima-dawnkajenvirmanansharakunabzaar123KSGforever08HADmishtikar1538KaJen-AbTo4ever.SeyaCandyflosssweetanu2314princessrashidaRhea.KaJencuteshilpaJinal3patelsisgeodiyaa1pkvidu87JenniferfanpinkssClumsyIntrovertRarepearlGudduluvssweetnanduKaJen_addictionbhavnahMojo.Aanya.pinky.padda-khaleesi-AMMY12JRiashonagudiat_areebMidnightMusingsteenorchidjiyaa_mbhanu_rekhagsweetdesireSleepingBeauty.abditory.Infinity.spvd

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
awesome part
thank god riddhima is no hurt
cont soon

Aubade.

Go to top