Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 29: He whispered (I)

It was change after an incredibly long time and it felt most good because it was unexpected. All the talks with Aditi kept his yearning for Ridhima at top notch and it didn't take too much when you are in such a position to plainly ask a woman out to coffee. There was determination in his face when she saw him as she came out of the office building of Mallik Enterprises. He was plaid in his request, merely mentioning that he would like to have coffee with her, the bluntness of which was enough for her to forget all that kept her away from him throughout the week. No amount of reasons mounted for escaping him this time.

And so they were in 'Daffodils' within 5 minutes, a quiet coffee shop by the corner known for their special mint coffee in the city. Its name, came of course from the bunches of daffodils that carved out its land in its perimeter.

They grabbed the coffees in their mugs and were out walking down the footpath.

"Hey, you heard Muski is coming for the weekend," said Ridhima, suddenly remembering the reason her mood was better comparatively.
"Oh yeah. Rahul did call me yesterday. Aunty has been calling them for a long time. They finally gave in to all of her rants," added Armaan.

"Right. You know, I was thinking of',. What?" She stopped as she noticed Armaan's attention being diverted.

His eyes were fixed on an angle by an electric post, her 'what' bringing him out of the reverie and the next moment, whatever seemed to have caught his attention was no longer there.

"Nothing," he said blankly, shifting his gaze on and off her.

"You were saying'?"

"Well yeah. I was thinking of having a party together. It would be fun if we had a theme party or something like that. It's been quite a time since all of us got together especially with my mood swings and all that. What say?"

"It's great," he said, rather aimlessly. "I thought you had a negotiation meeting coming up soon. You have the time for planning a theme party?"

"I can squeeze in, yeah. And anyways, I doubt it will matter. Muski will be here for a few days only. I definitely cannot sit with papers and meetings while she is here for me."

"Hmmm, okay."

"What's wrong, Arman? Is everything all right?"

"Yeah, it absolutely is," his tone made it clear that he was lying. He placed his palms upon her shoulders and while he was at it, his eyes took to various other angles behind her.

Ridhima began worrying, an obvious look of concern fell upon her face for Armaan was not who he was. Something about his face radiated anger and a tint of fear and she could see he was disturbed. She turned behind to see what was attracting Armaan so much.

Only for Armaan to stop her midway and in the next third second he was shifting her weight upon his elbows; she fell with a gasp completely hitting him as her head ducked beside his arms, the sound of the bullet evident as the crowd in the street burst into zooming to directions with every person unaware of his/her actions. From the angle her back was bent, she saw Armaan's hand trace quietly behind his back, he lifted his untucked shirt, his fingers curled up the pistol and Ridhima's heart shot up in fear.

"Don't move," he whispered in her ear and he dragged her with his free arm and left her behind a fence.

She did not know if she nodded but she saw him take off in the opposite direction. She saw him run and yell at people to hit the grounds rather than sprinting. He shot off himself into a building and dug out his cell phone before he disappeared into the entrance.

And then's when it hit her.

Behind the lamp-post, across the street, a window of the building was open. The long, black tail of the snipe was evident and its controller was aiming somewhere close to her. She looked around to see who could be the possible target only for the realization to sink horribly much later.

She tried finding her voice but her body had fallen weak into the bench. She sunk so low and now she only had the planks of the bench covering her. She held her palms out for she felt heat within her rising up to peaks enough for her to let go of herself. 

Before she could reach for her cell that trembled in her hand, the sound of the fifth bullet went off and she had hit the ground without cushion.

To be continued..

Jiyaa dii: Don't shoot me ๐Ÿ˜›. 

Yeah I am bad. Okay. I actually liked how I was able to write this chapter with ease because all these days, I struggled at getting the right words. Next updates should be faster because I am out of my writer's block and I have considerably lesser homework in the weekends. Anyways, YAS ends soon. So yeah, enjoy guys while it lasts.

I love you all so very much.

-Amal

PS: HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE PMS ON UPDATING CHAPTER 30.

Edited by Aubade. - 11 years ago
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it, but can you make the chapters longer? Is Riddhima going to find out the truth now? Hope so, and please update soon!!
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

I loved it, but can you make the chapters longer? Is Riddhima going to find out the truth now? Hope so, and please update soon!!

Hi Adela..Hows ya doing? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I will try to make them longer but you see I take very little words to express and I kind of find too long descriptions pretty boring to read and write. Nevertheless, I will try my best. Of course, she will. I can guarantee that. Sure will <3
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...Hope ridzy finds out da truth soon...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That ws Awesome One
Loved it...
Hope Ritzy Find the truth soon
Continue soon
thankx for pm

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
how awesome was this chapter cannot wait
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Amal! Also although the premise of this FF is totally different, the last scene reminded me of Castle :')

xoxo
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amal my baby<3<33...How could u do this to ur Di?...I mean you updated after so long and that too itna chotu sa part. So not fair...*Pout*.now coming to the part..OMG just loved it the update...So Muski is coming back and they are planning to have theme party. It's going to be fun. Love the way you describe that Shot scene...Want to read more so do try to continue soon...Thanks for the PM...Take care

PS: Missed u so as always๐Ÿค—

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm part.