Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Awww Daljeets so cute.. (Page 3)

Aliya_hzsn IF-Dazzler
Aliya_hzsn
Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Aww Daljeet is so cute!!!!

Maybe everyone's just hyped up at the fact ur spoiling arshi romance Afterall!!

But? yeah everyone's gotta understand that shes not being negative but reacting to whats happening around her after a huge shockwave!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I think suddenly too much focus on Anjali was not accepted by viewers. They were expceting more of Arhi reconciliation. that's why they het irirtated specially when Anjali's scenes are shown in between Arhi romance!!! Particularlly I did not like Anajli's l-o-n-g walk and the opening of Arhi's bedroom door without knocking,  when Arnav and Khushi were cutting the cake. It was not justified at all, neither by the character nor by the script. She is elder to Arnav and Akash, she should also be mature enogh to accept and deal with her personal tragedies!

Arnav is also to be blamed for her delusional state. He should have not allowed hs "di" to live in the make- believe world that her "Shyamji" has been wornged by all in RM. Arnav should tell her all about Shyams misdeeds and what Shyam himself told him (about not loving "rani sahiba" and instead loving "Khushiji" where Anajli is just the obstacle) on the day of Akash and Payal's marriage.

Anyway, when Akash and she talk about "hard work" in the rangmuncch interview, I have to say that every actor works hard., it is a part of their job. They have chosen to be actors by their free choice, no one forced them!!! And They also know the perks, they are paid good enough for that!!! So why complain?!?!??!   

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1luvipkknd4everHopeleslyInLoveMaddyAddyErika1Akanksha--kri-VintageWineOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
she was cute
Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babli0204

I think suddenly too much focus on Anjali was not accepted by viewers. They were expceting more of Arhi reconciliation. that's why they het irirtated specially when Anjali's scenes are shown in between Arhi romance!!! Particularlly I did not like Anajli's l-o-n-g walk and the opening of Arhi's bedroom door without knocking,  when Arnav and Khushi were cutting the cake. It was not justified at all, neither by the character nor by the script. She is elder to Arnav and Akash, she should also be mature enogh to accept and deal with her personal tragedies!

Arnav is also to be blamed for her delusional state. He should have not allowed hs "di" to live in the make- believe world that her "Shyamji" has been wornged by all in RM. Arnav should tell her all about Shyams misdeeds and what Shyam himself told him (about not loving "rani sahiba" and instead loving "Khushiji" where Anajli is just the obstacle) on the day of Akash and Payal's marriage.

Anyway, when Akash and she talk about "hard work" in the rangmuncch interview, I have to say that every actor works hard., it is a part of their job. They have chosen to be actors by their free choice, no one forced them!!! And They also know the perks, they are paid good enough for that!!! So why complain?!?!??!   

i agree, we are not hating the actress though its the character, so we shouldn't send hate mails

Edited by Erika1 - 18 July 2012 at 5:49am

Akanksha-

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Well said daljeet , I personally feel for ur situation , u r such a fine actress , I really hate bunch of those ppl who spread negativity in the forum , without watching end product they jump to there conclusions . Shame on them , actually they never understood story of IPKKND . What a pitty!!!!!!

So plz keep up ur good work , ignore these mails and do ur job, our support is always with u and ipk team. Big smile

zeefan 1

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Seriously what is up with people that send her inboxes about her character!! Wow!! Leave the poor girl alone..!!

Anyhoo I love the way she portrays anjali..<3 enough love to daljeet!!

Note: Daljeet Is Real ... Anjali Fictional!! Stop spamming her FB!! Bless her..

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 18 July 2012 at 5:52am

kooltoad

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
daljeet is so adorable..
her smile at the end of the video was too cute...
poor she has to bear with all the hate e-mails..
i can never hate daljeet...even if i am angry at anjali ...but common yaar bashing daljeet just because the story changed because of her is so immature!

she is right..we should sit back, relax and enjoy our show!

kooltoad

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Omg... I could see the pain in both Akshay and Daljeet.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1kooltoad

Go to top