Frequent Posters

Patato thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...  i felt so bad for her... 
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god... that was so sad. I felt so bad that daljeet actually had to justify her role to people! It's ridiculous! We live in a cultured society but sending her hate mails for the natural way in which her character has evolved?? I'm speechless... people seriously need to grow up!

If you want to send hate mails, do it to those K serials that turn every character negative in every twist! At least that doesn't happen in our show! I genuinely feel sorry for daljeet for being on the receiving end of so much unjustified hatred only because she's doing her job well! Everyone who did that should be completely ashamed of themselves!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Eeew I just cant tolerate her !!! 

PS: No offense meant to anyone out here ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Bella27H - 11 years ago
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
they are upset with our hate mails. completely justified. Still, fault is not only ours. cv's should have given such importance right from the beginning of the show. In the beginning, it was just arhi that we started loving them so much. They should have concentrated right from the beginning.

Daljeet doesn't deserve all this. Liking or hating anjali is different from hating daljeet. We can't spam her inbox for her character. They are normal human beings. We need to understand that and should comment.
maissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daljeet is sooo cuteee!! love her!!😃
well said to both Akshay and Daljeet! they are just actors..can't believe fans send her hate mails!

robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babli0204

I think suddenly too much focus on Anjali was not accepted by viewers. They were expceting more of Arhi reconciliation. that's why they het irirtated specially when Anjali's scenes are shown in between Arhi romance!!! Particularlly I did not like Anajli's l-o-n-g walk and the opening of Arhi's bedroom door without knocking,  when Arnav and Khushi were cutting the cake. It was not justified at all, neither by the character nor by the script. She is elder to Arnav and Akash, she should also be mature enogh to accept and deal with her personal tragedies!

Arnav is also to be blamed for her delusional state. He should have not allowed hs "di" to live in the make- believe world that her "Shyamji" has been wornged by all in RM. Arnav should tell her all about Shyams misdeeds and what Shyam himself told him (about not loving "rani sahiba" and instead loving "Khushiji" where Anajli is just the obstacle) on the day of Akash and Payal's marriage.

Anyway, when Akash and she talk about "hard work" in the rangmuncch interview, I have to say that every actor works hard., it is a part of their job. They have chosen to be actors by their free choice, no one forced them!!! And They also know the perks, they are paid good enough for that!!! So why complain?!?!??!   

U ppl r unbelievable ... I'm sure u will never satisfy ... No matter what C/V will dish out  to u . For god sace it's a fiction , why u take it so seriously , why can't u enjoy the show?   Its very simple if Don't like it then don't watch it . Ppl  cannot have same thinking. So dear give her break . Keep ur self to her situation and then think.  ðŸ˜¡
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly totally agree with Daljeet! Seriously i couldn't believe all  the hate on her gosh. But what Daljeet has said is absolutely true. Please guys relax and try and look at situations from every characters POV maybe then you would understand it a bit better rather. Daljeet you are doing FAB!! x

EDIT-She at the end of the day is only playing a character so all the hate on her is a bit harsh its not her its Anjali, imo where anjali is coming from is pretty justified i understand what she is trying to say. So guys please relax  x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 11 years ago
Mountainbreeze7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is wrong with some people? No, really, can't they see that it's just a SHOW? How, just HOW, does it get from disliking a CHARACTER'S personality...To *hating* the actual actor playing that character? People are becoming delusional...

There are real maniacs, out there...Let me make it clear for you guys that send hate mails to the actual actor because of a character they're playing...

These people are ACTORS, they preform according to what is given to them on script, and they ARE NOT who they play. 

Daljeet - does not equal to - Anjali

It's just becoming TOO much. 

MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babli0204

I think suddenly too much focus on Anjali was not accepted by viewers. They were expceting more of Arhi reconciliation. that's why they het irirtated specially when Anjali's scenes are shown in between Arhi romance!!! Particularlly I did not like Anajli's l-o-n-g walk and the opening of Arhi's bedroom door without knocking,  when Arnav and Khushi were cutting the cake. It was not justified at all, neither by the character nor by the script. She is elder to Arnav and Akash, she should also be mature enogh to accept and deal with her personal tragedies!

Arnav is also to be blamed for her delusional state. He should have not allowed hs "di" to live in the make- believe world that her "Shyamji" has been wornged by all in RM. Arnav should tell her all about Shyams misdeeds and what Shyam himself told him (about not loving "rani sahiba" and instead loving "Khushiji" where Anajli is just the obstacle) on the day of Akash and Payal's marriage.

Anyway, when Akash and she talk about "hard work" in the rangmuncch interview, I have to say that every actor works hard., it is a part of their job. They have chosen to be actors by their free choice, no one forced them!!! And They also know the perks, they are paid good enough for that!!! So why complain?!?!??!   

I am in complete agreement with you!

What I find amazing is the constant mix up of the Character with the Actor. If the audience is criticizing the character, it certainly does not mean that the Actor is being criticized; the actor is only criticized when the acting is criticized.

I have been a bit inactive on the forum for the past few days due to some commitments, but I saw this post and figured what must be going on.  I also find it a bit weird for the team to be constantly telling the audience to relax and enjoy the show, because it is JUST A SHOW.

We know it is just a show and a show that is still running because of the audience and ofcourse the teams hard work on it. Just like the audience is told to relax, I think the team should also relax and continue to do their job without getting excited about the feedback. It is a two way street.

Crazy44um thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so glad there r people making positive posts on her. What is wrong with everyone else she is not Shyam...she is a victim too, why don't they realize she is bound to feel what she is feeling and that's what happens in real life you just cannot be sane enough to think who is is right or wrong at just a devastating moment in your life. I don't beleive that people are sending her hate emails for playing a character?