Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: R66725

thanks for sharing !!

People now can be satisfied now, Daljeet feels that we hate her !!
And that's not true !!! 

Personnaly I love her, I love der acting !!

Even Anjali, she's broken, she's lost !!
She's  afraid that everyone will leave her just like Shyam did !!

Please now just enjoy the show without bashing any character or actor !!

Agree.
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tat was a wonderful segment...luv u daljeet..
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs
Daljeet is a great actresss
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Aww Daljeet is so cute!!!!

Maybe everyone's just hyped up at the fact ur spoiling arshi romance Afterall!!

But? yeah everyone's gotta understand that shes not being negative but reacting to whats happening around her after a huge shockwave!!!

babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think suddenly too much focus on Anjali was not accepted by viewers. They were expceting more of Arhi reconciliation. that's why they het irirtated specially when Anjali's scenes are shown in between Arhi romance!!! Particularlly I did not like Anajli's l-o-n-g walk and the opening of Arhi's bedroom door without knocking,  when Arnav and Khushi were cutting the cake. It was not justified at all, neither by the character nor by the script. She is elder to Arnav and Akash, she should also be mature enogh to accept and deal with her personal tragedies!

Arnav is also to be blamed for her delusional state. He should have not allowed hs "di" to live in the make- believe world that her "Shyamji" has been wornged by all in RM. Arnav should tell her all about Shyams misdeeds and what Shyam himself told him (about not loving "rani sahiba" and instead loving "Khushiji" where Anajli is just the obstacle) on the day of Akash and Payal's marriage.

Anyway, when Akash and she talk about "hard work" in the rangmuncch interview, I have to say that every actor works hard., it is a part of their job. They have chosen to be actors by their free choice, no one forced them!!! And They also know the perks, they are paid good enough for that!!! So why complain?!?!??!   
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babli0204

I think suddenly too much focus on Anjali was not accepted by viewers. They were expceting more of Arhi reconciliation. that's why they het irirtated specially when Anjali's scenes are shown in between Arhi romance!!! Particularlly I did not like Anajli's l-o-n-g walk and the opening of Arhi's bedroom door without knocking,  when Arnav and Khushi were cutting the cake. It was not justified at all, neither by the character nor by the script. She is elder to Arnav and Akash, she should also be mature enogh to accept and deal with her personal tragedies!

Arnav is also to be blamed for her delusional state. He should have not allowed hs "di" to live in the make- believe world that her "Shyamji" has been wornged by all in RM. Arnav should tell her all about Shyams misdeeds and what Shyam himself told him (about not loving "rani sahiba" and instead loving "Khushiji" where Anajli is just the obstacle) on the day of Akash and Payal's marriage.

Anyway, when Akash and she talk about "hard work" in the rangmuncch interview, I have to say that every actor works hard., it is a part of their job. They have chosen to be actors by their free choice, no one forced them!!! And They also know the perks, they are paid good enough for that!!! So why complain?!?!??!   

i agree, we are not hating the actress though its the character, so we shouldn't send hate mails
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said daljeet , I personally feel for ur situation , u r such a fine actress , I really hate bunch of those ppl who spread negativity in the forum , without watching end product they jump to there conclusions . Shame on them , actually they never understood story of IPKKND . What a pitty!!!!!!

So plz keep up ur good work , ignore these mails and do ur job, our support is always with u and ipk team. ðŸ˜ƒ
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously what is up with people that send her inboxes about her character!! Wow!! Leave the poor girl alone..!!

Anyhoo I love the way she portrays anjali..<3 enough love to daljeet!!

Note: Daljeet Is Real ... Anjali Fictional!! Stop spamming her FB!! Bless her..Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
daljeet is so adorable..
her smile at the end of the video was too cute...
poor she has to bear with all the hate e-mails..
i can never hate daljeet...even if i am angry at anjali ...but common yaar bashing daljeet just because the story changed because of her is so immature!

she is right..we should sit back, relax and enjoy our show!

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omg... I could see the pain in both Akshay and Daljeet..