Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

We might not like it but it gets TRPs (Page 2)

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by sadia_naksh

yaa  i m alsoo liking it...
but jo kuch naksh wedding main hua..wo sab sirf naksh k liye tha...i dont want to see all that in dajima wedding...

but jo bhi hai yrkkh ki har khushi main hum sab khush hain...chahey kitna hi bura bhulla boley ham CVS ko just one proper naksh scene sweep all bad memories of yrkkh...and we alll watch YRKKH regularly...chahey galiyan dai k dekhe ya phir naksh par drool kr k...LOL 
After this if they show ak want this girl at home with her and all not worth na she can support or sponsor and help her for the future def not adoption cant take it really bahut drama hoga i feel dont know hw nk vl react to it and ak has her own kid y she want this girl dont know sbs bhi kya kehana yaar dont know what to say and hw to react

No chikki adoption thing as they showed one of chikki's family members in the street when she got frightened whilst out with naksh. Has to be some reason why they showed someone she knowsSmile

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_20

Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by sadia_naksh

yaa  i m alsoo liking it...
but jo kuch naksh wedding main hua..wo sab sirf naksh k liye tha...i dont want to see all that in dajima wedding...

but jo bhi hai yrkkh ki har khushi main hum sab khush hain...chahey kitna hi bura bhulla boley ham CVS ko just one proper naksh scene sweep all bad memories of yrkkh...and we alll watch YRKKH regularly...chahey galiyan dai k dekhe ya phir naksh par drool kr k...LOL 
After this if they show ak want this girl at home with her and all not worth na she can support or sponsor and help her for the future def not adoption cant take it really bahut drama hoga i feel dont know hw nk vl react to it and ak has her own kid y she want this girl dont know sbs bhi kya kehana yaar dont know what to say and hw to react

No chikki adoption thing as they showed one of chikki's family members in the street when she got frightened whilst out with naksh. Has to be some reason why they showed someone she knowsSmile
she run away from orphanage where is not treated well, i think bengali couple should adopt her

Well who was the person she recongised in the street when out having ice cream with naksh? Surely someone she knows. She will either get adopted by mohini or something else as if akshi sed she wants to adopt chikki, alot of people in the house wont agree to it so its a no go for me.
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Then what about SBS last mon not this week ak vl be emotional and she vl be adopting chiki it vl create big problem in the house 
-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Then what about SBS last mon not this week ak vl be emotional and she vl be adopting chiki it vl create big problem in the house 
I M SURE I M SURE //I hav a believe in YRKKH ...aisa nahi ho ga...Big smile...SBS ai ziada hum YRKKH ..ko jane hain...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
fact is yrkkh almost audience is oldies or above 40...leaving few all watch for akshara and family,they are least bothered abt couple naksh...yrkkh is not for youngsters so cvs dont bother abt minority audienceSmile
sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
the nly fact for trp's are remarriage of age old's is sumting new for audience ..im proud of yrkkh bcozz thy r always trend setters whch means thy always bring new and kind of new tracks for audience wht no high voltage drama ,.,,present day old couples remarriage is in trend i knw its been extended ..but its nly extended bcozz hiran wasnt on shoot ..and as per article n interviews in shaadi thr is sumting in naksh bag too ..thy she was need on shoot ...
we all knw actualy truth behind so much expantion ..nextly those were last week high points so .it shud cover last week ..its cmplitly a fake news ..those are just sbs predictions ..and yrkkh was always unpredicted 
i do miss naksh scen's but im kind of rolfing during epi .this days and i always wntd to rofl watching yrkkh Big smile..
Duggukede IF-Sizzlerz
Duggukede
Duggukede

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I like this new track!!!!!!!!!Tongue Even though some of us might not like it other people are watching it around the world!!!!!!!! Tongue I think it is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue As long as we are getting TRPs that is the main thing!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710

Go to top