Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

We might not like it but it gets TRPs

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Short post-
This weeks trps show that even if we dont enjoy this re-marriage track and everything else with it, the audience are loving it which the result is a TRP of 3.8. The CV's know what the majority watching audience wants and they give it even if some of us minority dont like it. For me, Im happy watching the show and whichever track works best for the show, im happy with that.

I might be in a minority here but whatever track brings TRPs, i will be happy and watch it as at the end of the day TRP's is what matters the most.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dipshikaGUPTAmaha_femir4everShrutikaSwaRonDuggukedeYum_SRRamsha..Ritu-

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Short post-
This weeks trps show that even if we dont enjoy this re-marriage track and everything else with it, the audience are loving it which the result is a TRP of 3.8. The CV's know what the majority watching audience wants and they give it even if some of us minority dont like it. For me, Im happy watching the show and whichever track works best for the show, im happy with that.

I might be in a minority here but whatever track brings TRPs, i will be happy and watch it as at the end of the day TRP's is what matters the most.
But what do u think about this chiki track as sbs mention na ak become emotional she vl adopt chiki and ghar main bawal machega naksh magic vl be totally gone yaar cant see any thing like this already ak dont have time for nk and duggu now this girl in naksh life really dont want to see any more mu between naksh becoz of this girl y ak always with that girl not with duggu and nk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-

-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
yaa  i m alsoo liking it...
but jo kuch naksh wedding main hua..wo sab sirf naksh k liye tha...i dont want to see all that in dajima wedding...

but jo bhi hai yrkkh ki har khushi main hum sab khush hain...chahey kitna hi bura bhulla boley ham CVS ko just one proper naksh scene sweep all bad memories of yrkkh...and we alll watch YRKKH regularly...chahey galiyan dai k dekhe ya phir naksh par drool kr k...LOL 
nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-

-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_20

reamarriage track is good but only fault is dragging n dj bma sharamana n all cant bear it
exactly..but i think they showed this because hina was on leave,...
personally i feelnaksh need a  remaariage in their marriage naitik was angry with akshara ,...so hey need remarriage...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012kala_09

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadia_naksh

yaa  i m alsoo liking it...
but jo kuch naksh wedding main hua..wo sab sirf naksh k liye tha...i dont want to see all that in dajima wedding...

but jo bhi hai yrkkh ki har khushi main hum sab khush hain...chahey kitna hi bura bhulla boley ham CVS ko just one proper naksh scene sweep all bad memories of yrkkh...and we alll watch YRKKH regularly...chahey galiyan dai k dekhe ya phir naksh par drool kr k...LOL 
After this if they show ak want this girl at home with her and all not worth na she can support or sponsor and help her for the future def not adoption cant take it really bahut drama hoga i feel dont know hw nk vl react to it and ak has her own kid y she want this girl dont know sbs bhi kya kehana yaar dont know what to say and hw to react
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

reamarriage track is good but only fault is dragging n dj bma sharamana n all cant bear it
personally i feelnaksh need a  remaariage in their marriage naitik was angry with akshara ,...so hey need remarriage...
sadia itna achi naseeb nahi hai hamara yaar feeling very bad after watching serial jaisa koi nahi ak keeping duggu on her lap and chki come and sit between naksh Sleepy
-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

sadia itna achi naseeb nahi hai hamara yaar feeling very bad after watching serial jaisa koi nahi ak keeping duggu on her lap and chki come and sit between naksh Sleepy
aj seg ha...i m sure ha hey will no adop chiki...i m sure...Big smile

Go to top