India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sad day in bollywood.will it affect TRP

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Indian entertainment industry comprising Films and TV, is so big that it touches lives of people, varied cultures, regions  all   across the globe Thats why sometimes it is considered more powerful than Hollywood. Because Hindi being a not that used language in world like English has managed to reach its content amazingly

BOLLYWOOD AND TV THAT DEFINES OUR HAPPINESS IN LIFE WHEN WE FEEL STRESSED,WANT SOME HAPPINESS, WANT TO GO OUT TO CINEMA WITH FRNS, WANT TO WATCH SERIALS AT HOME IN NIGHT AFTER FINISHING WORK.AND SO MANY.

TODAY A LEGEND PASSES AWAY, A ROMANTIC HERO. RAJESH KHANNA.
Many of us may think i dont watch old movies, so how does it matter to me. 
But one day we all will be old and when we will hear our fav stars are ill..we will also feel the same  what the previous generation and the RK fans of  this generation are feeling right now.

I might not be his die hard fan but I watched his movies, liked it, and was too impressed with his romantic looks , his acting in films  Raat, aradhana, Anand, and so many to count.

I saw my aunties, uncles sad today. They lost their Fav star today. I can undestand coz i also hv fav bollywood and TV stars.And how it feels

I was excited to watch tonights IPK episode. iam still excited but the TRP AUdience that has mostly aunties will be hooked to watching news segments about RK tonight ..I saw many aunties near my house expressing their grief for their fav star.
It doesnt SUPRISE ME because INDIA IS A COUNTRY WHERE BOLLYWOOD IS A RAGE EVEN BIGGER THAN CRICKET AT TIMES. Inflation, Terrorism. Price Rise, Corruption, Elections, so n so..but bolyywood rules. 
So i hope TRP meter homes will balnce watching IPK tonite despite loss of their FAV star

we take our fav stars for granted, but we realise their value after they leave.

R.I.P    RK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kritibalapieryrose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top