Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

daljeet justifies her role in ipkknd!! (Page 9)

MissPunjabi Senior Member
MissPunjabi
MissPunjabi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by CDlove

what I don't understand is why people try to justify her actions through external means. As she said, it's a story. If the story writers are doing a good job at potraying Anjlai, we must be able to feel it.

No amount of the writer making tweets or the actress coming in and making baby faces and begging in cooning voices to make us 'feel' sympathetic about the character, is going to help.

It's a visual medium work of art and segments of the audience are bound to get differnt feelings to the episode and character.

A painter paint a picture of a sad woman but does he ask us to feel sad for the woman? We look at it and if his work is good, we''ll feel moved.

If a writer write a book about a sad woman and if he had done a good job at conveying the sad woman's feelings, we'll feel bad for her.

Let the show decide on how we feel about the Anjlai character. Stop justifying and pushing us to feel for her. After all it's our right to feel how we 'feel' about about it.

Perfectly said...I could never express my thoughts as well as you did here.

I'm not convinced with her justifications for Anjali at all. I also don't appreciate the condescending tone in these people's voice. Everyone from the Gautam Hedge to people from the PH posting here under an alias (they know who they are) to Daljeet, Akshay...they all need to STOP IT.

I'm the furthest thing from a hormonal fangirl. I was against the rain sequence from day one because it doesn't go well with the current track. I just want to see a meaningful love/redemption track between the leads, that we have waited more than a year to see. NOT Didi Ki Saut. How are we being hormonal or unreasonable here?

One more thing...we have no personal enmity with you, we express our opinions based on what we see on screen. But pllease stop telling us how we should feel about Anjali. Let us decide for ourselves. If you have to do so much explaining off-screen, something is not right. And if its "just a story", then you shouldn't be going around giving justifications like Anjali is a real person right? So its okay for you guys to express your opinions like Anjali is a real person but if we do it, we are being hormonal and need to chill out. Maybe y'all should chill out and just do your job quietly, like Barun and Sanaya does. EVERYONE works really, really, really hard. Its why you have a well-paid job. You take the good with the bad or you can always find another job...

I won't say much more. Hope the TRPs speak for themselves.

P.S. Wearing a baby bump will do wonders for Anjali and your campaign to get us to feel sorry for her. It is much easier to feel sorry for a pregnant woman when you actually look pregnant. See Vidya Balan for inspiration.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
both priyanka & hiru great job done i dont think i can say wht u said so well

Edited by Harshitha - 18 July 2012 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorCDlove

Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing 
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
TFS.
can't wait
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Tfs..
PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laap

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

and im not at all convinced with daljeet 1 ealier she wanted us to mail Ph to stop her now this  wow ! neeways sorry daljeet we dont even feel s of the sympathy for anjali ! U r just acting not watching so most likely if u watch u'll see wht we feel !

we loved anjali yes because she  was god   now we get irritated n feel bad cuz we feel she is being stupid !

anjali just needs a dr at the moment ! 

agree d moment anjali comes on screen my head starts aching... 
well d tps prove our point doesnt it?Wink
Exactly. Daljeet  hasn't convinced me,0. Even if her husband was kicked out and all, shouldn't khushi celebrate her birthday? And arnav was the one who wanted to do something special coz she was roothi hui.. They did it privately, and behind closed doors. I don't care if Daljeet is justifying her role, coz she is not part of the audience. We haven't been getting what we were promised from this show. There has not been one single truly  and pure happy moment between the leads since the marriage. Not one moment where the word trouble or problem  doesn't arise and disrupt their rabba veys or happy moments together. Everything has been in a morose tone and everybody is going through a bad phase.
I've actually lost interest in the show since the past week, and don't bother watching it at 8, coz I have way more important stuff to do.. It's really unbelievable coz IPKKND used to be my priority before anything else.
But if these people want to make it into Didi ki Sauten , which they say was originally the concept, but never thought of putting it in the introductory promos of the show, good luck to these weird people who don't have their priorities set straight. All other shows are showing romance and HAPPY moments between the leads, and most of all cooperation and understanding between them. Here, people are twisting it into some other storyline which frankly I'm not at all interested in.
What GH said stands true for me- agar dekhna hai to dekhungi, varna chal gutter vich IPKKND.
How much more do I have to wait before true happiness really settle down between the leads who are barun and sanaya, not Daljeet or akash or Lakshmi .
Didn't mean to offend anyone. Actually I'm just fed up now.
PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by CDlove

what I don't understand is why people try to justify her actions through external means. As she said, it's a story. If the story writers are doing a good job at potraying Anjlai, we must be able to feel it.

No amount of the writer making tweets or the actress coming in and making baby faces and begging in cooning voices to make us 'feel' sympathetic about the character, is going to help.

It's a visual medium work of art and segments of the audience are bound to get differnt feelings to the episode and character.

A painter paint a picture of a sad woman but does he ask us to feel sad for the woman? We look at it and if his work is good, we''ll feel moved.

If a writer write a book about a sad woman and if he had done a good job at conveying the sad woman's feelings, we'll feel bad for her.

Let the show decide on how we feel about the Anjlai character. Stop justifying and pushing us to feel for her. After all it's our right to feel how we 'feel' about about it.

Perfectly said...I could never express my thoughts as well as you did here.

I'm not convinced with her justifications for Anjali at all. I also don't appreciate the condescending tone in these people's voice. Everyone from the Gautam Hedge to people from the PH posting here under an alias (they know who they are) to Daljeet, Akshay...they all need to STOP IT.

I'm the furthest thing from a hormonal fangirl. I was against the rain sequence from day one because it doesn't go well with the current track. I just want to see a meaningful love/redemption track between the leads, that we have waited more than a year to see. NOT Didi Ki Saut. How are we being hormonal or unreasonable here?

One more thing...we have no personal enmity with you, we express our opinions based on what we see on screen. But pllease stop telling us how we should feel about Anjali. Let us decide for ourselves. If you have to do so much explaining off-screen, something is not right. And if its "just a story", then you shouldn't be going around giving justifications like Anjali is a real person right? So its okay for you guys to express your opinions like Anjali is a real person but if we do it, we are being hormonal and need to chill out. Maybe y'all should chill out and just do your job quietly, like Barun and Sanaya does. EVERYONE works really, really, really hard. Its why you have a well-paid job. You take the good with the bad or you can always find another job...

I won't say much more. Hope the TRPs speak for themselves.

P.S. Wearing a baby bump will do wonders for Anjali and your campaign to get us to feel sorry for her. It is much easier to feel sorry for a pregnant woman when you actually look pregnant. See Vidya Balan for inspiration.
A million claps and another million standing ovations for this!!! Love your take and TOTALLY agree with each and every point out there!! Posting this on GH' twitter account if you don't mind!!Clap

Go to top