Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

daljeet justifies her role in ipkknd!! (Page 8)

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I sort of agree with her. Just give Anjali some time, it has only been two days. I can't believe people are sending hate msgs to Daljeet. Disgusting! People take this show WAYYY TOOO SERIOUSLY. Chill out guys.

I hate Shyam but that doesn't mean I message Abhaas and threat him. lol

Edited by zeeba* - 18 July 2012 at 6:53am

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

More than DB i felt bad for akshay here.
I am not convinced with DB & her justifications about anjaliErmm
anyway , sending hate mails to actors is wrong. people should try to learn the difference between actor & character

if d actor expects fans to send mails to stop her from quitting then they should be prepared for hate mails..d viewers do get carried away with their emotions.. but then d concerned actor should not have appealed to d viewers in d first place itself!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204Akanksha-bella39OmNaMaSteOm-Maha-

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Agree...Daljeet, is not at fault... she is just an actor. 

But I still don't understand how Anjali's actions are justified for the same. The CVs deliberately showed that Anjali saw the decorations which normally, should be no where near her visible reach. It's not like the entire house was celebratingErmm She walked in on them--that's the screen writer's fault for showing that. 

Come on, by this point the audience has decided that they will not take Didi Ki Saut as an option in a star-crossed love story. If they want to continue with it, all the more power to dem! But we as the audience, have got our remotes ready in hand, so remember that GH Wink 
3.0 is just a taste of our power... Continue at the same pace this week, CVs are in for a real treat come next Wednesday when TRPs dip even lower!Angry
~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 18 July 2012 at 6:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204swetha_chAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOmAnam...-MKB-

apoorvaarnav IF-Dazzler
apoorvaarnav
apoorvaarnav

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Big smilehttp://www.facebook.com/daljeet.bhanot

guys pls msg her some +ve msgs!!pls pls !!!

she replied to me!!!!Big smile
bella39 IF-Rockerz
bella39
bella39

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
   TFS Smile
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya0305

Originally posted by -Maha-

More than DB i felt bad for akshay here.
I am not convinced with DB & her justifications about anjaliErmm
anyway , sending hate mails to actors is wrong. people should try to learn the difference between actor & character

yes i agree...
even i was not convinced by her answers..since its my POV..
and the writers should take effort in clearing it by showing scenes which will clear our doubts about her..!

but sending hate mails, bashing her, blaming her exit as a change in story line..is just immature!
one should refrain doing things like that!...yup she is an actor and is told to do her part..thats it!

I could be wrong but i think by giving justifications they are trying to force anjali & her actions on viewers.it will create more frustration.@ Bold i agree .instead of using such ways they should work on script and make it easy to understand anjali & her perception about things.
& i also feel the reaction is coz of quitting rumors.anjali track was bound to happen.She is an important character she will get exposure.its a obvious thing.But after that rumor some people got this thing in mind that this all is happening because DB asked for screenspace.
anyway people should not cross limit.actors works really hard & they deserves respect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingcoupleOmNaMaSteOm-MKB-

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

what I don't understand is why people try to justify her actions through external means. As she said, it's a story. If the story writers are doing a good job at potraying Anjlai, we must be able to feel it.

No amount of the writer making tweets or the actress coming in and making baby faces and begging in cooning voices to make us 'feel' sympathetic about the character, is going to help.

It's a visual medium work of art and segments of the audience are bound to get differnt feelings to the episode and character.

A painter paint a picture of a sad woman but does he ask us to feel sad for the woman? We look at it and if his work is good, we''ll feel moved.

If a writer write a book about a sad woman and if he had done a good job at conveying the sad woman's feelings, we'll feel bad for her.

Let the show decide on how we feel about the Anjlai character. Stop justifying and pushing us to feel for her. After all it's our right to feel how we 'feel' about about it.

Perfectly said...I could never express my thoughts as well as you did here.

I'm not convinced with her justifications for Anjali at all. I also don't appreciate the condescending tone in these people's voice. Everyone from the Gautam Hedge to people from the PH posting here under an alias (they know who they are) to Daljeet, Akshay...they all need to STOP IT.

I'm the furthest thing from a hormonal fangirl. I was against the rain sequence from day one because it doesn't go well with the current track. I just want to see a meaningful love/redemption track between the leads, that we have waited more than a year to see. NOT Didi Ki Saut. How are we being hormonal or unreasonable here?

One more thing...we have no personal enmity with you, we express our opinions based on what we see on screen. But pllease stop telling us how we should feel about Anjali. Let us decide for ourselves. If you have to do so much explaining off-screen, something is not right. And if its "just a story", then you shouldn't be going around giving justifications like Anjali is a real person right? So its okay for you guys to express your opinions like Anjali is a real person but if we do it, we are being hormonal and need to chill out. Maybe y'all should chill out and just do your job quietly, like Barun and Sanaya does. EVERYONE works really, really, really hard. Its why you have a well-paid job. You take the good with the bad or you can always find another job...

I won't say much more. Hope the TRPs speak for themselves.

P.S. Wearing a baby bump will do wonders for Anjali and your campaign to get us to feel sorry for her. It is much easier to feel sorry for a pregnant woman when you actually look pregnant. See Vidya Balan for inspiration.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_78Akanksha-CDloveOmNaMaSteOmAnam...

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Can someone please give me a break!!!!
One day GH justifies Anjali role, then a spokeperson to do the honors and today the actress herself.
Sympathy and respect cant be requested it should be earned my dear.
No hard feelings for Daljeet.
I agree people should differentiate between reel and real life and stop sending hate mails.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204fascinationOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top