Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

daljeet justifies her role in ipkknd!! (Page 5)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

She's a pregnant woman? That's where you lost me honey...wear a baby bump and I might feel more sorry for you.

But sending her hate mail is silly...Abhaas got hate mail too, but the guy took it sportingly...never once complained about it. I miss him!

But wearing a baby bump is NOT in her hands, tell it to the producation house and maybe you'll get what you want. And whether she wears one or not, no one would watch the show and know that she's not pregnant from the last week.. Ermm

Abhaas is the villain in the show, He got hate mail cos his character was negative which itself was just ridiculous but it has moe logic, whereas Anjali is not a negative character, she's a wife who's just become a single mother by finding out her husband was engaged to her brothers wife and tried to kidnap and kill her brother, and her biggest crime is she feels alittle jealous that her brother is not 100% with her when she needs him.

...unless you think that makes Shyam and Anjali are in the same category.

Anyways I feel so embarassed that people can't differentiate between Real and Reel...hate mail to Daljeet because of ANJALI...Ummm okay. Why should Daljeet even have to clarify!

No one has ever hated Barun because of ASR crap in the past. We go overboard just to see ArHi and Rabba Ve's...it's so embarassing.

daljeet doesnt want to sport a baby bump this fact is confirmed - she says it hinders her career in future

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204nehusashhhAmazingAmyAkanksha-

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
IF SHE DOENT WANT 2 SPORT A BABY BUMP DEN ITS HER WISH...WHU R WE TO TELL HER WAT 2 DO ND WAT NT...
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robin999

absolutely true!
she said she is a pregnant woman?
really? i dont think so...
if she would have wore the baby bump and then if she would have done her crying scene touching the baby bumb..then i would have cried along with her...
but right now i dont feel sympathetic towards her as one expects too...
ok agreed that the next day she found him celebrating...but then was he celebrating out in the open?
no na he was celebrating it in his own private bedroom..which she entered at odd hours and that too without knocking!...

Ok... For ur kind information some  females do not show baby bump , means its not visible till 5-6 month , I have worked in gynae and obstetric 8 yrs . Have experienced it in my life.

2nd-- she entered without knocking , because her state of mind is not working at that stage of shock it last for  1 minuts , days could b months , some ppl recover quick some take time .

U guies r unbelievable ...crazy . Give her break , we have no rt, bashing ppl .not so good .
[/QUOTE]

Thats true yaar..baby bump is not visible for everyone at 5 th month..personally when i had my baby till 7th month unless i tell others it is not known..although i dint had so flat tummy but..and mainl point here is no personal bashing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robin999

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashhh33

IF SHE DOENT WANT 2 SPORT A BABY BUMP DEN ITS HER WISH...WHU R WE TO TELL HER WAT 2 DO ND WAT NT...

u cant scream in capital goes against the forum rules
then she isnt pregnant
sympathizing gets easier, right now its out of question

its the trps telling her not us!!!

peace out!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204swetha_chAmazingAmyAkanksha--MKB-

sinilakshmy Groupbie
sinilakshmy
sinilakshmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
anjali's part was really bad .she know that kushi will be there and she is chotte's wife. she should knock the door and she should think that kushi risked her life for chotte and they are made for each other. mamiji is really disturbing us. now iam thinking why i voted for her. next time i won't vote  for her . it is not because of her i voted it is because of the love of ipknd we voted.she could have think that payal won't tell such a truth with out any reason,her family also knows about shyam. now i like payal's character .she is helping her sis  in all the way she can .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

lsage Senior Member
lsage
lsage

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
aww...love you daljeet Hug feeling sorry for anjali...but you have to admit all that mumbling about her "woh" is freaking us all out LOL
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hmmm
Thanks for sharing
-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i am not bashing daljeet...!
you can read my post!
its just that i am expressing my POV regarding the character anjali...
daljeet will never be in my hate list...even if the character anjali goes negative!
she is just so sweet to hate...and her smile...

and yaah the baby bump fact i am sorry i did not know that some people do not get it till 5-6 months..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top