Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

daljeet justifies her role in ipkknd!! (Page 4)

dreams-reality IF-Rockerz
dreams-reality
dreams-reality

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THANXX

ipkknd159 Newbie
ipkknd159
ipkknd159

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
tfs...
-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

what I don't understand is why people try to justify her actions through external means. As she said, it's a story. If the story writers are doing a good job at potraying Anjlai, we must be able to feel it.

No amount of the writer making tweets or the actress coming in and making baby faces and begging in cooning voices to make us 'feel' sympathetic about the character, is going to help.

It's a visual medium work of art and segments of the audience are bound to get differnt feelings to the episode and character.

A painter paint a picture of a sad woman but does he ask us to feel sad for the woman? We look at it and if his work is good, we''ll feel moved.

If a writer write a book about a sad woman and if he had done a good job at conveying the sad woman's feelings, we'll feel bad for her.

Let the show decide on how we feel about the Anjlai character. Stop justifying and pushing us to feel for her. After all it's our right to feel how we 'feel' about about it.

absolutely true!
she said she is a pregnant woman?
really? i dont think so...
if she would have wore the baby bump and then if she would have done her crying scene touching the baby bumb..then i would have cried along with her...
but right now i dont feel sympathetic towards her as one expects too...
ok agreed that the next day she found him celebrating...but then was he celebrating out in the open?
no na he was celebrating it in his own private bedroom..which she entered at odd hours and that too without knocking!...
ok i also get that she has suffered a lot...but then the dialogue that "you forgot your di chote" really added to my frustrations...wasnt she the one who forgot about her chote's kidnapping and his bruises and wounds!..wasnt she the one who threw him out of the room just for her husband's sake...
i would have left along with my husband ..if anybody would have questioned his character!...
and i think even anjali should have done the same thing...
and this is my POV...which i dont think so any amount of justifications, tweets, interviews can not change it!...it can only be changed by the writer ...by showing some sense in the character...

though i love daljeet...and her ending smile!...but anjali...well lets say my views are still the same about her!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichbabli0204yongshinnehusashhhswetha_chAmazingAmyAkanksha-bella39OmNaMaSteOmtvbuf

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

She's a pregnant woman? That's where you lost me honey...wear a baby bump and I might feel more sorry for you.

But sending her hate mail is silly...Abhaas got hate mail too, but the guy took it sportingly...never once complained about it. I miss him!

But wearing a baby bump is NOT in her hands, tell it to the producation house and maybe you'll get what you want. And whether she wears one or not, no one would watch the show and know that she's not pregnant from the last week.. Ermm

Abhaas is the villain in the show, He got hate mail cos his character was negative which itself was just ridiculous but it has moe logic, whereas Anjali is not a negative character, she's a wife who's just become a single mother by finding out her husband was engaged to her brothers wife and tried to kidnap and kill her brother, and her biggest crime is she feels alittle jealous that her brother is not 100% with her when she needs him.

...unless you think that makes Shyam and Anjali are in the same category.

Anyways I feel so embarassed that people can't differentiate between Real and Reel...hate mail to Daljeet because of ANJALI...Ummm okay. Why should Daljeet even have to clarify!

No one has ever hated Barun because of ASR crap in the past. We go overboard just to see ArHi and Rabba Ve's...it's so embarassing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-nehusashhh

Aditi_ARHIrule Goldie
Aditi_ARHIrule
Aditi_ARHIrule

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Tfs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehusashhh

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

absolutely true!
she said she is a pregnant woman?
really? i dont think so...
if she would have wore the baby bump and then if she would have done her crying scene touching the baby bumb..then i would have cried along with her...
but right now i dont feel sympathetic towards her as one expects too...
ok agreed that the next day she found him celebrating...but then was he celebrating out in the open?
no na he was celebrating it in his own private bedroom..which she entered at odd hours and that too without knocking!...

Ok... For ur kind information some  females do not show baby bump , means its not visible till 5-6 month , I have worked in gynae and obstetric 8 yrs . Have experienced it in my life.

2nd-- she entered without knocking , because her state of mind is not working at that stage of shock it last for  1 minuts , days could b months , some ppl recover quick some take time .

U guies r unbelievable ...crazy . Give her break , we have no rt, bashing ppl .not so good .
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
she is like tht, as she said if would hve happened in rel she would have behave the same!!!!!!! it means she is really selfish women who only thinks about herself!!!
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
OMG the poor soul Daljeet !!! feel soo sorry 4 her !!! i mean everybody in the forum should definitely watch this !!! she is just doin the role thats offered !!! c'mon lets just give her the benefit of the doubt !!

Go to top