Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

She's a pregnant woman? That's where you lost me honey...wear a baby bump and I might feel more sorry for you.

But sending her hate mail is silly...Abhaas got hate mail too, but the guy took it sportingly...never once complained about it. I miss him!

But wearing a baby bump is NOT in her hands, tell it to the producation house and maybe you'll get what you want. And whether she wears one or not, no one would watch the show and know that she's not pregnant from the last week.. 🤔

Abhaas is the villain in the show, He got hate mail cos his character was negative which itself was just ridiculous but it has moe logic, whereas Anjali is not a negative character, she's a wife who's just become a single mother by finding out her husband was engaged to her brothers wife and tried to kidnap and kill her brother, and her biggest crime is she feels alittle jealous that her brother is not 100% with her when she needs him.

...unless you think that makes Shyam and Anjali are in the same category.

Anyways I feel so embarassed that people can't differentiate between Real and Reel...hate mail to Daljeet because of ANJALI...Ummm okay. Why should Daljeet even have to clarify!

No one has ever hated Barun because of ASR crap in the past. We go overboard just to see ArHi and Rabba Ve's...it's so embarassing.
robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

absolutely true!
she said she is a pregnant woman?
really? i dont think so...
if she would have wore the baby bump and then if she would have done her crying scene touching the baby bumb..then i would have cried along with her...
but right now i dont feel sympathetic towards her as one expects too...
ok agreed that the next day she found him celebrating...but then was he celebrating out in the open?
no na he was celebrating it in his own private bedroom..which she entered at odd hours and that too without knocking!...

Ok... For ur kind information some  females do not show baby bump , means its not visible till 5-6 month , I have worked in gynae and obstetric 8 yrs . Have experienced it in my life.

2nd-- she entered without knocking , because her state of mind is not working at that stage of shock it last for  1 minuts , days could b months , some ppl recover quick some take time .

U guies r unbelievable ...crazy . Give her break , we have no rt, bashing ppl .not so good .
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is like tht, as she said if would hve happened in rel she would have behave the same!!!!!!! it means she is really selfish women who only thinks about herself!!!
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG the poor soul Daljeet !!! feel soo sorry 4 her !!! i mean everybody in the forum should definitely watch this !!! she is just doin the role thats offered !!! c'mon lets just give her the benefit of the doubt !!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kash4life

But wearing a baby bump is NOT in her hands, tell it to the producation house and maybe you'll get what you want. And whether she wears one or not, no one would watch the show and know that she's not pregnant from the last week.. 🤔

Abhaas is the villain in the show, He got hate mail cos his character was negative which itself was just ridiculous but it has moe logic, whereas Anjali is not a negative character, she's a wife who's just become a single mother by finding out her husband was engaged to her brothers wife and tried to kidnap and kill her brother, and her biggest crime is she feels alittle jealous that her brother is not 100% with her when she needs him.

...unless you think that makes Shyam and Anjali are in the same category.

Anyways I feel so embarassed that people can't differentiate between Real and Reel...hate mail to Daljeet because of ANJALI...Ummm okay. Why should Daljeet even have to clarify!

No one has ever hated Barun because of ASR crap in the past. We go overboard just to see ArHi and Rabba Ve's...it's so embarassing.

daljeet doesnt want to sport a baby bump this fact is confirmed - she says it hinders her career in future

nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
IF SHE DOENT WANT 2 SPORT A BABY BUMP DEN ITS HER WISH...WHU R WE TO TELL HER WAT 2 DO ND WAT NT...
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

absolutely true!
she said she is a pregnant woman?
really? i dont think so...
if she would have wore the baby bump and then if she would have done her crying scene touching the baby bumb..then i would have cried along with her...
but right now i dont feel sympathetic towards her as one expects too...
ok agreed that the next day she found him celebrating...but then was he celebrating out in the open?
no na he was celebrating it in his own private bedroom..which she entered at odd hours and that too without knocking!...

Ok... For ur kind information some  females do not show baby bump , means its not visible till 5-6 month , I have worked in gynae and obstetric 8 yrs . Have experienced it in my life.

2nd-- she entered without knocking , because her state of mind is not working at that stage of shock it last for  1 minuts , days could b months , some ppl recover quick some take time .

U guies r unbelievable ...crazy . Give her break , we have no rt, bashing ppl .not so good .
[/QUOTE]

Thats true yaar..baby bump is not visible for everyone at 5 th month..personally when i had my baby till 7th month unless i tell others it is not known..although i dint had so flat tummy but..and mainl point here is no personal bashing...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sashhh33

IF SHE DOENT WANT 2 SPORT A BABY BUMP DEN ITS HER WISH...WHU R WE TO TELL HER WAT 2 DO ND WAT NT...

u cant scream in capital goes against the forum rules
then she isnt pregnant
sympathizing gets easier, right now its out of question

its the trps telling her not us!!!

peace out!!!

sinilakshmy thumbnail
anjali's part was really bad .she know that kushi will be there and she is chotte's wife. she should knock the door and she should think that kushi risked her life for chotte and they are made for each other. mamiji is really disturbing us. now iam thinking why i voted for her. next time i won't vote  for her . it is not because of her i voted it is because of the love of ipknd we voted.she could have think that payal won't tell such a truth with out any reason,her family also knows about shyam. now i like payal's character .she is helping her sis  in all the way she can .
lsage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww...love you daljeet 🤗 feeling sorry for anjali...but you have to admit all that mumbling about her "woh" is freaking us all out ðŸ˜†