-|| The Seventh Day Confession: VirMan OS ||- - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
awsome update
wanna this to be happen
this is so beautiful ...
Such anemotional and heartwrenching one ...
Loved it to core ...
So beautifully written loved it ...
i hope we get to see our virman confession with something like this ...

You NEVER fail to impress me πŸ‘πŸ‘
just loved
 The rain poured down over Virat and Maanvi as if the Gods above were showering their blessings upon them.  And from that moment on it was certain, that this Jodi had been made by God above

😍
😍

Thnx for the pm hunniii
Thanks so much amazing kudis πŸ˜ƒ
frstly m really very sorry for replying sooo late...wasnt able to cum online frm last 2 dayzz...πŸ˜’ n d OS is simplyyy AMAZING..LOVED ITπŸ€—d way they confessed...awww...😳reading dis a day before ME is actually boosing up maah imagination dat hw will dey actually confess...😍 thanq sooo much for d PM..keep writing such beautiful OS/FF/SS...😊
Gosh,it was just too beautiful Preeti!!😍 Just my dream VirMan-Confession!!❀️
*Speechless* Thats what only I can express!!!
Is there any way CVs can copy this ans use it for tonight's ME πŸ˜‰

Awesome ... I wish  we get something like this in ME.. I love the idea of their confession taking place in between flower fields if not at Ganga ghat !!!
Originally posted by rezevendous

Is there any way CVs can copy this ans use it for tonight's ME πŸ˜‰

Awesome ... I wish  we get something like this in ME.. I love the idea of their confession taking place in between flower fields if not at Ganga ghat !!!

Aww gosh this comment made me *smile* like anything! I was originally going to write the confession at Ganga Ghat (in this OS) but didn't end up doing it because I didn't want it to be really predictable πŸ˜† But I would love it if the confession was at Ganga Ghat in the ME! 

Thanks for your feedback everyone πŸ˜Š
that was absolutely amazing the whole way through loved n if u continue pm me!!!!!