Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 95)

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeesa

How many wanna bet when Arnav goes back to his room Khushi is not there...Mahaan Khushi has left the house (hopefully taking her clothes...especially the saree) and Arnav goes in search for her and we have the rain romance and hopefully symbolic wedding...

I know I know...me in la la land...but yaar me starved for romance

I love your optimism of la la land.

"Supnao ki duniya mei rehna he acha hai , kyunki asle duniya mein dil thod the he "LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsprabhatayogifalusassymahineverbeforegeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenJRiaSupna9Jhalak29Arhimaniacsarra0

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

[QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=sunshine99]
us se pehele  barish mein  khusi ke akhon ki nami ko bahne do... Arnie ko wada karne do ki Khushi aur di ki khushiyaan kabhi ek dure ke beech nahi ayee hai...aur woh ane bhi nahi dega...

Pretty sure he will take his stance.. Bushy also said the same.. He wont let Khushi suffer any more.. The point here is Shyam's reentry.. So all this crap.. we have to take.. I wish there was some other way to deal this fiasco then making Khushi bali ka bakra all the time.. How dare she asks her brother to sacrifice his love for her!! She is too self centered!! 

Sandhya I had made this point in my post few days back I am reiterating again...

Anjali sacrificed her love to honour the bond with her brother... she didnot question him but took his judgement in silence though she disagreed with the fact that Shyam is guilty...According to Anji she honoured the  promise of bro-sis bond of being together but he is not valuing her mahan sacrifice...he is busy healing the wounds of his wife which according to her is nothing compared to the calamity that has hit her... Note: She only knows that Khushi helped in freeing Arnav and nothing else... she is Misunderstanding Arnav like Arnav did Khushi... So Arnav is getting payed back in the same coin...Wink

Thanks koel... U have put things in a much better perspective...
I feel the stage is et in such a way that they can show what led Arnav to ILU when he thinks about what his di said...
Followed by his conversation with Khushi outside RM...
Most of all... What will satisfy every sector of audience is if Arnav and Khuahi sit and talk about what to do next... 
Someone said that he might take out his frustration at Khushi... I disagree... He will remember all the times his di wanted her to find someone like Khushi... If he finds someone whom he loves.. Not letting her go... He should remind her..
Or he should simply ask Anji, di aap kya chahte ho? Kya sawaal hain?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhataneverbeforeSupna9sunshine99Jhalak29sharmibalanArhimaniacChitraF

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Hi Hug

hey Maria Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Jhalak29

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by b.sarika2

AngryI am sure now nothing can earn sympathy for Anjali's character. Angry

Why rai...She just misinterpreted the situation...Tongue

No she being the selfish self centered woman, all she is thinking about is herself..doesnt want her brother to be happy at all. Even if she has misunderstood, shouldn't she be keeping it to herself. Are aisa behave to sirf fiction mein Vamps karti hai..

Sarika.. one thing bugging me.. Why she is taking so many tablets?  Everyone in RM worrying about her tablets and she is telling she dont have mood to eat it ( mann nahi karta.. )    What kind of tablets it is..  On side note,  is it something so that tummy will always stay flat? ROFL
Seriously.. Who creates so much fuss about iron/calcium..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiZoyafanTheFaerieQueensunshine99Jhalak29..mrinalini..ChitraF

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Trin,,,, let's hug n bang our headsAngryAngry

Jhals Hug 

You know we as audience have been really patient, with Khushi OTT, 45 days kidnapping with main lead missing, So practically last 6 months no proper romance between the leads (I'm not counting the fake shows of love or the one or two instances of RV). Apart from HOLI, and to a lesser extent Heer- Ranjha nil romance in a TV serial which they have marketed as love story between star crossed lovers D'oh Not just forum, even normal audiences would have expected romance after yesterdays episode and we got Didi's sob story. And they wonder why TRP's are down. Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsassymahineverbeforeZoyafangeetmaanluvJRiasunshine99Jhalak29sharmibalan..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
 Guys Shanti !Shanti!

ASR has succeeded in getting Khushi accept him as his husband... but before they can go ahead with their new life they have to set their house in order... And the  family reaction in the episode was for that ...for ASR to understand the problem... how Khushi is being blamed... He will now set things right  with her help... Did we not want the two to be working together? They will be now... Wait for Monday and tuesday... we will get  Arhi... don't give up just yet... 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhatasassymahiyankaAsh_Rajendra8neverbeforeJalebiGgeetmaanluvSupna9win7mommamiaJRiatrintringJhalak29sharmibalanChani123susan7sarra0ChitraF

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by Supna9

Koi iss happy soul ko tell k 6 mnt contract marriage wala promo ho gaya ya ho ga i feeling k ab ho ga tell me pleeejjj tell me
precape kya tha

supna ab horaha hia...6 month contract ab sab ke samane aane wala hai..

precap nahin dikhaya
Embarrassed

why sab k samne n who open it sab k samne khushi n what ll she say to arnav i want some agressive talks 4rm kkg with whole family n arnav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Jhalak29

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Trin,,,, let's hug n bang our headsAngryAngry

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3333ff" size="2">Jhals Hug</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3333ff" size="2"></strong></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3333ff" size="2"><strong>You know we as audience have been really patient, with Khushi OTT,45 days kidnapping with main lead missing, So practically last 6 months no proper romance between the leads (I'm not counting the fake shows of love or the one or two instances of RV). Apart from HOLI, and to a lesser extent Heer- Ranjha nil romance in a TV serial which they have marketed as love story between star crossed lovers D'ohNot just forum, even normal audiences would have expected romance after yesterdays episode and we got Didi's sob story. And they wonder why TRP's are down. Confused</font>

They don't wonder only we wondered but they replied back with today episode so we know the answer too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbstrintringJhalak29Chani123TheFaerieQueen

Go to top