Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 92)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Maby Payal can go back to GH and hire Shyamu as a divorce lawyer??? ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neverbeforemeghavnmommamiaArhimaniacDiamondLifeChitraFsusan7

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishrasassymahimeghavnneverbeforeChani123Jhalak29DiamondLifeChitraF

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8meghavnsunshine99trintringJhalak29ArhimaniacChitraF

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by bs_si

Maby Payal can go back to GH and hire Shyamu as a divorce lawyer??? ROFL

Trin good one!! ROFLROFL Koosie acting as witness.. And Anji as the culprit.. LOL

Mami should be the other culpritLOL

Seriously yaar who wants to take this cr*p all the time?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8mommamiaJhalak29Chani123ArhimaniacChitraF

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Trin,,,, let's hug n bang our headsAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8ZoyafantrintringArhimaniacChitraF

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello romance starved pankhas,Tongue

Khushi Manaoa   to samasay suljhao abhiyan...mein aapka swagat hai.. kripaya kursi ki peti bandh ke rakhiye... dono taraf turbulence ki  bohut umeed hai...per udan ke anth tak Khushi ki khushiyaan lauta denge uske pati...Embarrassed
Koel.. again through out the epi You aere my center of attention .. Not ARHI not Anji..Big smile 
Shockedpalle nahi pada ... expalinwa pleej...  brain is also suffering from a jam of reasoning... courtesy the episode...
My dearie Koel wanted romance.. and romance friday ko mila.. and today we thought out and out romance.. first few mins mila... and then complete change.. dynamics hi change hogaya.. Anji grey ban gayi.. Khushi again will have to face the tunes.. Monday se the saga of bro-sis.. But remember that spolier we got from Shastra.. Romance will be in air on mon-tues.. so we can hope for somehting if nothing,,
Looks like I have to take my demand of uninterrupted romance to the tweeting world... hamari maange puri karo...LOL  Abhi toh serious convo hoga btwn hubby and wife...he will finally understand na what ticks his wife... finally the key to her locked feelings... "manaat ki chabbi"... remember the dream of Khushi when arnie was kidnapped... the pearl... the key...
Bingo you have a point here!! So Kiss and Seal after that serious talking!! Tongue... Anji will be hell bent on either chotey being chotey always or if he wants to become Arnav .. bring my hubby in RM.. LOL
Sorry to butt in... What the hell was her implied meaning of tumhe pyaar ho Gaya...,is he expected to not love his wife? Anjali's dialogues today were crap... 
Positive things.. Arnav now becoming aware of anji's actual prob with K... 
Payal standing up to Akash... Probably will end up saying.. If u have so much prob with my presence then I will leave... 
Nani's mention of hum is parivaar ko bikharne nahi denge ll probably come into play...
For some reason Arhi did not pack that much punch... They should have given it for at least a min more... 

Yep I hated it when anji said that...It didn't look like a statement...

It looked like a compliant...That you have fallen in Love...

It should have been a statement...that u are in love so ur priorities have changed...that would have been much better...

Payal had started to become bold...which is good...I am looking forward to a confrontation between Payal and Mami...more than anything now...It would be treat to watch...

Now everybody is upset with Khushi...

Looks like Arnav will come clean about the wedding with everyone...only for the sake of Khushi...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8meghavnZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenmommamiaChani123sunshine99Jhalak29ChitraFArhimaniac

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sampin

Maano ya na maano..Ending a week with such a scene..No wonder IPK has such yo-yoing TRP's..A year ago..the serial was marketed as a star crossed love story..A year and 300 epis later,you can't make it a Di ki Saut,period!!

Word to word, my mom also said the same.

I keep updating mom  and verdict was as you said.Today, she got head acheLOL
I did not even pay attention while watching episode, i hardly watched it.(except for first few mins of epi)

so true... they keep confusing the audience... till yest by cousin sis was not at all happy with the track! she was the one who had started watching it after a month long gap with the kidnapping track ending! she did not like the way it was handled after that! yest after the episode she was super-excited and said the old ipk(pre-diwali) charm is back! again today she is left licking her own wounds telling me that BV is much better than this confusion! at least they are true to their plot!
the problem is that the audience of ipk dont watch it for family drama! and after today, even my mom and dad said that it is going the DABH way... the differnce being DABH is much better!!Dead can u believe ppl comparing ipk with dabhDead
i dont understand where to bang my head!
Oh God.. this is the general public opinion!! They better restrategize.. its not funny !! They cannot dish out Anji bani nagin now!!

yeah, anji's reactions are understood by the general audience, they even sympathise wid her! in india, ppl understand such dynamics... but the problem is the ppl dont watch it for her! general audience or internet users, all watch for ipk audience consists of ppl wanting ArHi romance and the strengthening of their relationship... not a khushi who will be on a self sacrificing mode from monday, which will only lead to seperation!
there is no general public opinion as of now! they are just plain conphusedConfused
Confused
Mahi.. the issue here is CVs have brought it upon themselves.. they open thousands of doors and close one at a time.. Its darn irritating and test of patience..
1.DO we know the reason for ILU yet -- NO
2.Do we know what went in Arnav's mind and why volte de face regarding MU- NO
3.WHat went behind the curtains between hubby wifey before they entred RM- NO
  So much such lose ends.. and no answers.. and they start opening more..Angry

its not just us- they themselves dont know!
they themselves throw in these loops while writing thinking they can bring them back later in the story to add more spice... but that is not how u make a telly serial where trps rule and there are abrupt change in tracks! while writing a new track either these loops just dont fit in or the writers simply forget about them! the end result being the story and tracks look haphazard without any continuity!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanmommamiaJhalak29ChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

[QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=sunshine99]
us se pehele  barish mein  khusi ke akhon ki nami ko bahne do... Arnie ko wada karne do ki Khushi aur di ki khushiyaan kabhi ek dure ke beech nahi ayee hai...aur woh ane bhi nahi dega...

Pretty sure he will take his stance.. Bushy also said the same.. He wont let Khushi suffer any more.. The point here is Shyam's reentry.. So all this crap.. we have to take.. I wish there was some other way to deal this fiasco then making Khushi bali ka bakra all the time.. How dare she asks her brother to sacrifice his love for her!! She is too self centered!! 

Sandhya I had made this point in my post few days back I am reiterating again...

Anjali sacrificed her love to honour the bond with her brother... she didnot question him but took his judgement in silence though she disagreed with the fact that Shyam is guilty...According to Anji she honoured the  promise of bro-sis bond of being together but he is not valuing her mahan sacrifice...he is busy healing the wounds of his wife which according to her is nothing compared to the calamity that has hit her... Note: She only knows that Khushi helped in freeing Arnav and nothing else... she is Misunderstanding Arnav like Arnav did Khushi... So Arnav is getting payed back in the same coin...Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifaluneverbeforeJalebiGAsh_Rajendra8ZoyafanJhalak29Chani123Supna9Arhimaniacsarra0

Go to top