Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 91)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Arnav ban raha hai sandwich
kab mile ga khane ko ye sandwich supna ko
ye jan ne k lye dekhye star plus perhye redux

Edited by Supna9 - 20 July 2012 at 9:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70Chani123mommamiasunshine99ChitraF

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sampin

Maano ya na maano..Ending a week with such a scene..No wonder IPK has such yo-yoing TRP's..A year ago..the serial was marketed as a star crossed love story..A year and 300 epis later,you can't make it a Di ki Saut,period!!

Word to word, my mom also said the same.

I keep updating mom  and verdict was as you said.Today, she got head acheLOL
I did not even pay attention while watching episode, i hardly watched it.(except for first few mins of epi)

so true... they keep confusing the audience... till yest by cousin sis was not at all happy with the track! she was the one who had started watching it after a month long gap with the kidnapping track ending! she did not like the way it was handled after that! yest after the episode she was super-excited and said the old ipk(pre-diwali) charm is back! again today she is left licking her own wounds telling me that BV is much better than this confusion! at least they are true to their plot!
the problem is that the audience of ipk dont watch it for family drama! and after today, even my mom and dad said that it is going the DABH way... the differnce being DABH is much better!!Dead can u believe ppl comparing ipk with dabhDead
i dont understand where to bang my head!
Oh God.. this is the general public opinion!! They better restrategize.. its not funny !! They cannot dish out Anji bani nagin now!!

yeah, anji's reactions are understood by the general audience, they even sympathise wid her! in india, ppl understand such dynamics... but the problem is the ppl dont watch it for her! general audience or internet users, all watch for ipk audience consists of ppl wanting ArHi romance and the strengthening of their relationship... not a khushi who will be on a self sacrificing mode from monday, which will only lead to seperation!
there is no general public opinion as of now! they are just plain conphusedConfused
Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70neverbeforeAsh_Rajendra8Zoyafangeetmaanluvmommamiasunshine99Chani123DiamondLifeChitraF

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Sorry to write in caps
WHAT IS KLPD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanmommamiaredwine1DiamondLife

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeesa

How many wanna bet when Arnav goes back to his room Khushi is not there...Mahaan Khushi has left the house (hopefully taking her clothes...especially the saree) and Arnav goes in search for her and we have the rain romance and hopefully symbolic wedding...

I know I know...me in la la land...but yaar me starved for romance
no she will not leave will be on the infamous terrace with fb's and a downpour...

yankaZoyafanwin7mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8neverbeforeZoyafanSupna9Chani123DiamondLifeChitraF

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sampin

Maano ya na maano..Ending a week with such a scene..No wonder IPK has such yo-yoing TRP's..A year ago..the serial was marketed as a star crossed love story..A year and 300 epis later,you can't make it a Di ki Saut,period!!

Word to word, my mom also said the same.

I keep updating mom  and verdict was as you said.Today, she got head acheLOL
I did not even pay attention while watching episode, i hardly watched it.(except for first few mins of epi)

so true... they keep confusing the audience... till yest by cousin sis was not at all happy with the track! she was the one who had started watching it after a month long gap with the kidnapping track ending! she did not like the way it was handled after that! yest after the episode she was super-excited and said the old ipk(pre-diwali) charm is back! again today she is left licking her own wounds telling me that BV is much better than this confusion! at least they are true to their plot!
the problem is that the audience of ipk dont watch it for family drama! and after today, even my mom and dad said that it is going the DABH way... the differnce being DABH is much better!!Dead can u believe ppl comparing ipk with dabhDead
i dont understand where to bang my head!
Oh God.. this is the general public opinion!! They better restrategize.. its not funny !! They cannot dish out Anji bani nagin now!!

yeah, anji's reactions are understood by the general audience, they even sympathise wid her! in india, ppl understand such dynamics... but the problem is the ppl dont watch it for her! general audience or internet users, all watch for ipk audience consists of ppl wanting ArHi romance and the strengthening of their relationship... not a khushi who will be on a self sacrificing mode from monday, which will only lead to seperation!
there is no general public opinion as of now! they are just plain conphusedConfused
Confused

No general public sympathy for Anji also..at my home atleast... Mom was whts her problem didnt she have a happy married life... mom was literally fuming... with me

Ash_Rajendra8ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenmommamiaChani123ChitraFDiamondLife

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Khushi must be thinking
"Kaash hum Agra jaten, meeting cancel hone ke bad bhi jaate - Taj Mahal dekhane  Aur Waha per khub jhagadaten Arnavji se!!!!"

ZoyafanmommamiaChani123ChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by b.sarika2

AngryI am sure now nothing can earn sympathy for Anjali's character. Angry

Why rai...She just misinterpreted the situation...Tongue

No she being the selfish self centered woman, all she is thinking about is herself..doesnt want her brother to be happy at all. Even if she has misunderstood, shouldn't she be keeping it to herself. Are aisa behave to sirf fiction mein Vamps karti hai..

Edited by b.sarika2 - 20 July 2012 at 9:45am

meghavnZoyafangeetmaanluvChani123mommamiaDiamondLifeChitraF

Go to top