Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 90)

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jusah

Folks

When all this blame game is going on, just as today when Anjali hinted how arnav has changed after marriage etc. he may be driven to drop the bomb about his contract forced marriage, terrace scene  and how he is trying to keep Khushi back as 6 months are getting over and how their marriage has not become the real one, yet, how he had treated her, till he came back after kidnap drama...

Imagine, if this happens, tables will be turned upside down...

No entry for shyam. Anjali will go to Gupta's house asking for Khushi's hand ...

Shyam can do his villain's  role staying outside RM. Will have more interaction with RM after baby is born.

Oh!! This is just wishful thinking !!

i was thinking the same...hope asr uses that hint and reveal everything to Anji...But seeing her delicate condition...I not betting on that...

Shyam will make an entry...I am curious to see how that happens...or if Doods is writing tomorrow...we might get an insight

I am betting on Teej...and

Raksha Bandhan is on the 22nd of August...Do you guys think anything will happen on Raksha bandan...Will anji ask for Shyam then...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70TheFaerieQueenChitraFArhimaniac

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello romance starved pankhas,Tongue

Khushi Manaoa   to samasay suljhao abhiyan...mein aapka swagat hai.. kripaya kursi ki peti bandh ke rakhiye... dono taraf turbulence ki  bohut umeed hai...per udan ke anth tak Khushi ki khushiyaan lauta denge uske pati...Embarrassed
Koel.. again through out the epi You aere my center of attention .. Not ARHI not Anji..Big smile 
Shockedpalle nahi pada ... expalinwa pleej...  brain is also suffering from a jam of reasoning... courtesy the episode...
My dearie Koel wanted romance.. and romance friday ko mila.. and today we thought out and out romance.. first few mins mila... and then complete change.. dynamics hi change hogaya.. Anji grey ban gayi.. Khushi again will have to face the tunes.. Monday se the saga of bro-sis.. But remember that spolier we got from Shastra.. Romance will be in air on mon-tues.. so we can hope for somehting if nothing,,
Looks like I have to take my demand of uninterrupted romance to the tweeting world... hamari maange puri karo...LOL  Abhi toh serious convo hoga btwn hubby and wife...he will finally understand na what ticks his wife... finally the key to her locked feelings... "manaat ki chabbi"... remember the dream of Khushi when arnie was kidnapped... the pearl... the key...
Bingo you have a point here!! So Kiss and Seal after that serious talking!! Tongue... Anji will be hell bent on either chotey being chotey always or if he wants to become Arnav .. bring my hubby in RM.. LOL
Sorry to butt in... What the hell was her implied meaning of tumhe pyaar ho Gaya...,is he expected to not love his wife? Anjali's dialogues today were crap... 
Positive things.. Arnav now becoming aware of anji's actual prob with K... 
Payal standing up to Akash... Probably will end up saying.. If u have so much prob with my presence then I will leave... 
Nani's mention of hum is parivaar ko bikharne nahi denge ll probably come into play...
For some reason Arhi did not pack that much punch... They should have given it for at least a min more... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70Ash_Rajendra8ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenChitraFArhimaniacDiamondLife

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

yeh kya hogaya..yaaroLOL pura weekend batting hone wali haiROFL
Ap log koi positive thoughts pradan zarur kare aj ke episode ke liyeLOL
Shastra, The only positive thought I have at this moment is that I won't walk around like a lost puppy thinking what romantic scenes will come up...I will expect more Anji, Akash, Payal, Nani, Mami, HP, even Laxmiji Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neverbeforeZoyafanArhimaniacDiamondLifeChitraF

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sassymahi

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sampin

Maano ya na maano..Ending a week with such a scene..No wonder IPK has such yo-yoing TRP's..A year ago..the serial was marketed as a star crossed love story..A year and 300 epis later,you can't make it a Di ki Saut,period!!

Word to word, my mom also said the same.

I keep updating mom  and verdict was as you said.Today, she got head acheLOL
I did not even pay attention while watching episode, i hardly watched it.(except for first few mins of epi)

so true... they keep confusing the audience... till yest by cousin sis was not at all happy with the track! she was the one who had started watching it after a month long gap with the kidnapping track ending! she did not like the way it was handled after that! yest after the episode she was super-excited and said the old ipk(pre-diwali) charm is back! again today she is left licking her own wounds telling me that BV is much better than this confusion! at least they are true to their plot!
the problem is that the audience of ipk dont watch it for family drama! and after today, even my mom and dad said that it is going the DABH way... the differnce being DABH is much better!!Dead can u believe ppl comparing ipk with dabhDead
i dont understand where to bang my head!
Oh God.. this is the general public opinion!! They better restrategize.. its not funny !! They cannot dish out Anji bani nagin now!!

what do u mean anji bani nagin..
She is snake's wife..LOL she wants a baby boy exactly same as snakeLOL

sassymahiAsh_Rajendra8ZoyafansharmibalanTheFaerieQueenChitraFArhimaniac

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by Shastradhari

yeh kya hogaya..yaaroLOL pura weekend batting hone wali haiROFL
Ap log koi positive thoughts pradan zarur kare aj ke episode ke liyeLOL

Agree, hope Redux analysis would help to soothe the deep wound given by GH and company todayLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanArhimaniacDiamondLife

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ash_Rajendra8ZoyafanTheFaerieQueensharmibalanChani123ArhimaniacDiamondLife

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

AngryI am sure now nothing can earn sympathy for Anjali's character. Angry

Why rai...She just misinterpreted the situation...Tongue
redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Koel ,., my love .. pls pls .. ur take on the episode .. so that i may get my thots in order .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanChani123

Go to top