Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 89)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Shastradhari

lo mein aa gayi..kya dram..i just watched arhi partLOL

Now all who favored anji..tells me...how was she today??
If she is concerned sister she would have listen to him ...but she is plain jealous..DeadLOL
LOL

I got all confujjed..What did she mean when she said..You're in love??What?Chotey is only bound to serve his Di throughout his freaking life??!!What about his life??!!He's a married man for God's sake...She isn't angry when Chotey can't accompany her to Satsang..But is angry when she spends time with Khushi!!So it's pure jealousy,insecurity and I dunno what else!!Confused

bhai tai tai phish .. according to me is too small a WORD .. do u guys know of a better one ..

Sammy whats the mood of the forum ?

I dunno..Am scared to go there..Look as I said before..these guys need to learn marketing big time...You end the week on such a poor note..What will keep the viewers glued,tell me??!!We at IF know that a rain romance is coming up,What about the general audience??What message do they get??A plain separation on the way and Di ki Saut!!5 min of passion and 15 mins of endless tear jerking moments -Is this how they plan to climb the trp charts??!!

Sammy my love .. i promise .. i solely swear me is not GUL KHAN .. contrary to public belief .. i too thot romance was on the cards today

i promise .. i thot this was wednesday play out .. so i am sorry I AGREE with u completely .. 
Sam I am trusting that  the G club has brains no precap means a promo should be there they are in the business and understand the dynamics better than us... agar nahi toh  they want to end the series...Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Zoyafanmommamiasharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..TheFaerieQueensarra0ChitraFDiamondLife

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8sunshine99sharmibalan..mrinalini..Chani123TheFaerieQueenChitraFDiamondLife

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by b.sarika2

AngryI am sure now nothing can earn sympathy for Anjali's character. Angry

i am with u buddyLOL in this butaleon

Dont worry dear , Sams friend will come up with perfect post free of grammar mistakes asking forum members to understand Anjali.LOL

And I will promtly ignore thatLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8mommamiasunshine99DiamondLifeChitraF

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

lo mein aa gayi..kya dram..i just watched arhi partLOL

Now all who favored anji..tells me...how was she today??
If she is concerned sister she would have listen to him ...but she is plain jealous..DeadLOL
LOL

I got all confujjed..What did she mean when she said..You're in love??What?Chotey is only bound to serve his Di throughout his freaking life??!!What about his life??!!He's a married man for God's sake...She isn't angry when Chotey can't accompany her to Satsang..But is angry when she spends time with Khushi!!So it's pure jealousy,insecurity and I dunno what else!!Confused

bhai tai tai phish .. according to me is too small a WORD .. do u guys know of a better one ..

Sammy whats the mood of the forum ?

yes Ruby the word is KLPDROFL
you are loving that word... fits perfectly though

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafaniritzredwine1mommamia

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
yeh kya hogaya..yaaroLOL pura weekend batting hone wali haiROFL
Ap log koi positive thoughts pradan zarur kare aj ke episode ke liyeLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8ZoyafanTheFaerieQueen..mrinalini..mommamia

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello romance starved pankhas,Tongue

Khushi Manaoa   to samasay suljhao abhiyan...mein aapka swagat hai.. kripaya kursi ki peti bandh ke rakhiye... dono taraf turbulence ki  bohut umeed hai...per udan ke anth tak Khushi ki khushiyaan lauta denge uske pati...Embarrassed
Koel.. again through out the epi You aere my center of attention .. Not ARHI not Anji..Big smile 
Shockedpalle nahi pada ... expalinwa pleej...  brain is also suffering from a jam of reasoning... courtesy the episode...
My dearie Koel wanted romance.. and romance friday ko mila.. and today we thought out and out romance.. first few mins mila... and then complete change.. dynamics hi change hogaya.. Anji grey ban gayi.. Khushi again will have to face the tunes.. Monday se the saga of bro-sis.. But remember that spolier we got from Shastra.. Romance will be in air on mon-tues.. so we can hope for somehting if nothing,,
Looks like I have to take my demand of uninterrupted romance to the tweeting world... hamari maange puri karo...LOL  Abhi toh serious convo hoga btwn hubby and wife...he will finally understand na what ticks his wife... finally the key to her locked feelings... "manaat ki chabbi"... remember the dream of Khushi when arnie was kidnapped... the pearl... the key...
Bingo you have a point here!! So Kiss and Seal after that serious talking!! Tongue... Anji will be hell bent on either chotey being chotey always or if he wants to become Arnav .. bring my hubby in RM.. LOL

yeah she will demand on next week...she will say i want you to be happy but i want to be happy  too..please bring my happiness back..i want my shyam
us se pehele  barish mein  khusi ke akhon ki nami ko bahne do... Arnie ko wada karne do ki Khushi aur di ki khushiyaan kabhi ek dure ke beech nahi ayee hai...aur woh ane bhi nahi dega...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8mommamiaArhimaniacChitraF

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neverbeforeZoyafansunshine99Chani123susan7ArhimaniacChitraF

PriyaR-jeesa Goldie
PriyaR-jeesa
PriyaR-jeesa

How many wanna bet when Arnav goes back to his room Khushi is not there...Mahaan Khushi has left the house (hopefully taking her clothes...especially the saree) and Arnav goes in search for her and we have the rain romance and hopefully symbolic wedding...

I know I know...me in la la land...but yaar me starved for romance

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8neverbeforeJalebiGZoyafanmommamiasunshine99sharmibalanChani123TheFaerieQueensarra0ChitraFArhimaniac

Go to top