Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 86)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by riyya6

asr is stuck... he needs to bring shyam back, anjali wwill be happy...
</div><div>KKG out anjali wwill be happy... No choice left for him... attempt kiss failed LOL

Riya.. this is the third attempt, if we count Diwali one.. I hope 4th time he will be successful..LOL

Not if SP nuns have anything to say about it

If SP nuns dont want to show that, let them switch OFF light, we will guess what happened.. but why need to use phone/HP/Family to interrupt them..LOL

because once the kiss happens they r sacred v will ask 4more Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionZoyafan..mrinalini..ChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Anji..gayi..aj ...Attacks will be full on entire weekend from fans to her and GHROFL

They must get some "kadwa medicine" now. They need to show Anjali's side that is understood but they shouldnt leave ArHi part of story like this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..DiamondLifeChitraF

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

lo mein aa gayi..kya dram..i just watched arhi partLOL

Now all who favored anji..tells me...how was she today??
If she is concerned sister she would have listen to him ...but she is plain jealous..DeadLOL
LOL

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">I got all confujjed..What did she mean when she said..You're in love??What?Chotey is only bound to serve his Di throughout his freaking life??!!What about his life??!!He's a married man for God's sake...She isn't angry when Chotey can't accompany her to Satsang..But is angry when she spends time with Khushi!!So it's pure jealousy,insecurity and I dunno what else!!Confused</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">bhai tai tai phish .. according to me is too small a WORD .. do u guys know of a better one ..</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sammy whats the mood of the forum ?</font>

Uncontrollable rage at family,disappointment about the non existent rain sequence

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafansunshine99..mrinalini..ArhimaniacDiamondLifesarra0

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello romance starved pankhas,Tongue

Khushi Manaoa   to samasay suljhao abhiyan...mein aapka swagat hai.. kripaya kursi ki peti bandh ke rakhiye... dono taraf turbulence ki  bohut umeed hai...per udan ke anth tak Khushi ki khushiyaan lauta denge uske pati...Embarrassed
Koel.. again through out the epi You aere my center of attention .. Not ARHI not Anji..Big smile 
Shockedpalle nahi pada ... expalinwa pleej...  brain is also suffering from a jam of reasoning... courtesy the episode...
My dearie Koel wanted romance.. and romance friday ko mila.. and today we thought out and out romance.. first few mins mila... and then complete change.. dynamics hi change hogaya.. Anji grey ban gayi.. Khushi again will have to face the tunes.. Monday se the saga of bro-sis.. But remember that spolier we got from Shastra.. Romance will be in air on mon-tues.. so we can hope for somehting if nothing,,
Looks like I have to take my demand of uninterrupted romance to the tweeting world... hamari maange puri karo...LOL  Abhi toh serious convo hoga btwn hubby and wife...he will finally understand na what ticks his wife... finally the key to her locked feelings... "manaat ki chabbi"... remember the dream of Khushi when arnie was kidnapped... the pearl... the key...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGZoyafanTheFaerieQueenmommamiaChani123sarra0ChitraFArhimaniacDiamondLife

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Maano ya na maano..Ending a week with such a scene..No wonder IPK has such yo-yoing TRP's..A year ago..the serial was marketed as a star crossed love story..A year and 300 epis later,you can't make it a Di ki Saut,period!!

Word to word, my mom also said the same.

I keep updating mom  and verdict was as you said.Today, she got head acheLOL
I did not even pay attention while watching episode, i hardly watched it.(except for first few mins of epi)

so true... they keep confusing the audience... till yest by cousin sis was not at all happy with the track! she was the one who had started watching it after a month long gap with the kidnapping track ending! she did not like the way it was handled after that! yest after the episode she was super-excited and said the old ipk(pre-diwali) charm is back! again today she is left licking her own wounds telling me that BV is much better than this confusion! at least they are true to their plot!
the problem is that the audience of ipk dont watch it for family drama! and after today, even my mom and dad said that it is going the DABH way... the differnce being DABH is much better!!Dead can u believe ppl comparing ipk with dabhDead
i dont understand where to bang my head!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8neverbeforeZoyafanTheFaerieQueensharmibalan..mrinalini..mommamiaChitraF

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

If she is concerned sister she would have listen to him ...but she is plain jealous..DeadLOL
LOL

I got all confujjed..What did she mean when she said..You're in love??What?Chotey is only bound to serve his Di throughout his freaking life??!!What about his life??!!He's a married man for God's sake...She isn't angry when Chotey can't accompany her to Satsang..But is angry when she spends time with Khushi!!So it's pure jealousy,insecurity and I dunno what else!!Confused

bhai tai tai phish .. according to me is too small a WORD .. do u guys know of a better one ..

Sammy whats the mood of the forum ?

yes Ruby the word is KLPDROFL

oh yeah that was what resonated in my mind when nani said chote it sounded to me as KLPD ROFLROFL

thank you beena for enlightening me

Edited by Arhimaniac - 20 July 2012 at 9:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueensharmibalan..mrinalini..mommamia

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Me stuck work at work so haven't see the epi yet, but read the WU...Rain Romance...Taj mahal ha??? Stern Smile

I was not gonna get my hopes up and was going to keep expectation very low Ouch
 So I will get Akash, Di, Payal, Mami D'oh Where is Mita, I need to take the Phoolan Devi mantle from her Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanmommamiaTheFaerieQueensharmibalanChitraFArhimaniac

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

LOL

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">I got all confujjed..What did she mean when she said..You're in love??What?Chotey is only bound to serve his Di throughout his freaking life??!!What about his life??!!He's a married man for God's sake...She isn't angry when Chotey can't accompany her to Satsang..But is angry when she spends time with Khushi!!So it's pure jealousy,insecurity and I dunno what else!!Confused</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">bhai tai tai phish .. according to me is too small a WORD .. do u guys know of a better one ..</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sammy whats the mood of the forum ?</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000" size="3">yes Ruby the word is KLPDROFL</font>

Wat is klpd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanTheFaerieQueen

Go to top