Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 8)

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 10475

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

guys see this...its unbelievable how immature are ppl out there!! 

Bushy can u give short WU of what she is saying as im in office cant here coz chief is here Tongue


yaar DB is getting a lot of hatemails...and she is like pls understand her hubby is kicked out yesterday,...she is shattered...I don't want the whole of RM to cry with me but neither i want that if i walk in another room...lights are setup and a celebration is taking place

AD says treat it as a drama we are actors role playing we are not like this...

DB says a beautiful story line is ahead pls keep watching 

and love dove Embarrassed

What she is saying is true na. leave her and watch it . poor gal


exactly why send hate mails to the actor...and how the hell do these ppl get their email addresses??

And see she is right abhi ek din hua hai...she even mentioned ke agar 1 week 10 days hogaye hote to it would have been acceptable to Anjali to accept the celebration...lekin kal hi has gone and today khushi's birthday...Smile

Akshay looked quite put out...i think with the scenario with GH yesterday on twitter and Anjali on mails...he was sounding serious...& unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1sarra0clarissajohnChitraFtanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 5761

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Nenu thiruga ochanu.. Eenti kotha sangandhi??
Hi girlss sorry net issues .. Disappeared because of it.. Reading a book after long time.. Bliss it is as my son is sleeping


lizzy garu meeu kooda telugu vare na..

Shocked


Ledu ledu.. Naresh Garu.. Nenu okka Tamil ammayi.. Hyd lo unnanu.. Anthukosam telugu baaga oochu.. Challa samaram aayadi hyd lo..na aayina ikkade paani chesthunaru..


oh tamil ponna romba santhoshamichi.. inthakanna tamil radandi naaku.. nenu kooda hyd ee..

Hyd lo unaara.. Manchidi..Santhoshaayachi ledu.. SanthoshAm acchu chepandi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 9370

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

yee IPKKND mujhe pagal karke hi chodega..

 

aapko direction ke bhare mein ithna kuch kaisa patha hein?

maine direction ke baare mein kab baat ki .. i am just the head of the Arshad Khan bashing brigade .. Wink

seriously .. family of film makers Big smile


so it's easy to understand behind the shots.. 

  ______________________________________________________________________


NO  .. it isn't ... can it be easy? ..  u being a writer .. can u predict what was behind a writers psyche when he wrote the shot .. na u can interpret .. Director ... even more difficult .. since what u see on screen is his interpretation of the written word .. & from than u r trying to cull the essence 



yeah exactly but it becomes easy to interpret and understand once we know what goes behind it..

But it takes lot of experience to understand where they failed.. 

Ok my view .. the directors work can still be critiqued a bit easily .. sometimes there are glaring errors .. 
Simply put when there is a scene .. which u felt was very important to the story line ..  the director dint give it the importance in execution .. u know thats his error ..
When the story line demands that u bond with some one .. or some character .. & the audience doesnt ..u know the director is at fault .,.

The story & screenplay errors specially in serials r much more tougher to catch simply because of the spread out & pacing ..  what always shocks me is how people .. catch that & miss out on the Directors errors .. coz its the director who is interpreting here .. the first mistake is his .. 




[/QUOTE]

I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..
[/QUOTE]

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..




The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotashivikrocksLizzy2012Jhalak29clarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Nenu thiruga ochanu.. Eenti kotha sangandhi??
Hi girlss sorry net issues .. Disappeared because of it.. Reading a book after long time.. Bliss it is as my son is sleeping


lizzy garu meeu kooda telugu vare na..

Shocked


Ledu ledu.. Naresh Garu.. Nenu okka Tamil ammayi.. Hyd lo unnanu.. Anthukosam telugu baaga oochu.. Challa samaram aayadi hyd lo..na aayina ikkade paani chesthunaru..


oh tamil ponna romba santhoshamichi.. inthakanna tamil radandi naaku.. nenu kooda hyd ee..

Hyd lo unaara.. Manchidi..Santhoshaayachi ledu.. SanthoshAm acchu chepandi


ippudippude nerchukuntunnanu will keep this in mind..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Me first! WIll post my analysis here to keep to Tanths words!

It's going to be quite short today since most of what I felt I've said during analysis.

Will not be touching the Arshi scene because it spoke for itself; rather the rest of it because I mess up the enjoyment factor when I do. The entire sequence of scenes today is moving towards the most intricate of issues; 'When tragedy strikes, how soon is too soon to move on?'

So first there is Arnav; the major player in this track and for all intents and purposes, he seems to have completely forgotten about Shyam and is going right behind Khushi. But is he? A man who couldn't get over seeing his sister with a sharp instrument(that wasn't sharp at allLOL), a completely blank look in her eyes, all thoughts on destroying the one being she had cherished the arrival of; has he so soon forgotten? Absolutely not but, he doesn't know how to make it right for his Di. He's almost like avoiding her aside from asking after her because he is not comfortable with what she'll ask for. He simply cannot bring Shyam back, but neither can he risking meeting his Di in the eye and saying it to her face. Arnav is mourning, but what he is mourning is not Shyam, or the lost happiness of his Di but the connection, the closeness that he used to share with her; the motherliness he used to get from her that has gone now, when he is at the precipice of his relationship.

He's trying to show his love, something that had been in his Di's prayers since forever and circumstances being different, he'd definitely have roped her in. But now, each time he sees her, it pinches hard that he can't, that his love life can never coincide with his relation to his Di; that's why each time he sees her, he gasps.

Next most important is Nani; the scene that struck me here was the one where she invites Khushi for the Satsang. Does she not know the tense feelings between Anjali and Khushi? Would the woman who asked Khushi to be away from Anjali ask her to accompany Anjali? Has she forgotten? Definitely no. In a family, when a relationship seems to be on tenterhooks, it happens to be the duty of the elders to try to ease the situation and that, is what Nani is trying to do. She may not be asking Anjali to get over Shyam so soon, but she definitely is trying to ease the hard feelings between Anjali and Khushi. And the place she is going to is s Satsang; something that both Anjali and Khushi relate to, something that is close to both their hearts and is capable of softening their minds. It was a good try, only that Khushi's fear of being rejected is playing up big time with Anjali and making her refuse.

The last to complete the triangle, Khushi herself. Has she moved on from the fiasco? Is she out of the throes of guilt and depression that plagued her a few days back? Her continued avoidance of Anjali speaks otherwise; she is the worst off among the three mentioned here and she will continue to be because she considers herself the perpetual outsider. That's why, the moment Nani asks about the Satsang, she excuses herself from, not just Anjali, but also from the rest of the family. Her refusal to accept Arnav's actions, her demand for an outward expression/words, to me, appears to be that of a person taking her first, unsure step in accepting her worth. She flickers between joy and stubbornness because part of her mind has awaken to the place she holds in the house's, if not the entire family, atleast Arnav's life. Another part of her that understands Arnav wants to let go. Its yet to see which side wins!

As for the rest of the family, they are flickering between normalcy and tenseness; the latter being in the presence of or whenever Anjali is mentioned.

Anjali's situation is not unlike a multi wheeled vehicle where one wheel is stuck in a depression; the rest of the wheels cannot move ahead no matter how much they try and will be drawn back to the stuck wheel. The family which is trying to built back its former splendor crumbles back at the presence of Anjali. Anjali needs a hefty push up from the dumps she has cast herself in and with her Chote being too far away from her, only Shyam remains as the viable option.

Tidbits:

1. Akash, I just have one question for you; how old are you? Seriously, getting a handkerchief from your mother because you're angry with your wife? You should have been blessed with a Kali like wife!

2. Arnav-Nk as usual manage to bring a few smiles; they seem to be taking up the role of comedians rather well; I can only hope they don't stretch this too like they do everything else.

3. Mamiji! You're losing all the brownie points you had gained from me! Now I know why Bubbili was the way she was!

Not the best of mine, but I've managed to lose a few pointers I'd gathered since I saw the epi! Will try to make it better with today's!



Nina,

 I  am  struck speechless in wonder , at the intuitive way u have approached the characters  ... I esp liked teh  stuck wheel analogy .. How apt  and true , it really is ...

 I am  going to be ur regular reader !!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90clarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

guys see this...its unbelievable how immature are ppl out there!! 

Bushy can u give short WU of what she is saying as im in office cant here coz chief is here Tongue


yaar DB is getting a lot of hatemails...and she is like pls understand her hubby is kicked out yesterday,...she is shattered...I don't want the whole of RM to cry with me but neither i want that if i walk in another room...lights are setup and a celebration is taking place

AD says treat it as a drama we are actors role playing we are not like this...

DB says a beautiful story line is ahead pls keep watching 

and love dove Embarrassed

What she is saying is true na. leave her and watch it . poor gal


exactly why send hate mails to the actor...and how the hell do these ppl get their email addresses??

And see she is right abhi ek din hua hai...she even mentioned ke agar 1 week 10 days hogaye hote to it would have been acceptable to Anjali to accept the celebration...lekin kal hi has gone and today khushi's birthday...Smile

Akshay looked quite put out...i think with the scenario with GH yesterday on twitter and Anjali on mails...he was sounding serious...& unhappy

Yeah he looked serious to me as I saw the video but was unable to hear a word. Askhay is not all happy with scenes he is being Given  too . Even Nk has more imp these days. Ouch



Edited by clarissajohn - 18 July 2012 at 5:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1ChitraF

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nareshkota

yee IPKKND mujhe pagal karke hi chodega..

 

aapko direction ke bhare mein ithna kuch kaisa patha hein?

maine direction ke baare mein kab baat ki .. i am just the head of the Arshad Khan bashing brigade .. Wink

seriously .. family of film makers Big smile


so it's easy to understand behind the shots.. 

  ______________________________________________________________________


NO  .. it isn't ... can it be easy? ..  u being a writer .. can u predict what was behind a writers psyche when he wrote the shot .. na u can interpret .. Director ... even more difficult .. since what u see on screen is his interpretation of the written word .. & from than u r trying to cull the essence 



yeah exactly but it becomes easy to interpret and understand once we know what goes behind it..

But it takes lot of experience to understand where they failed.. 

Ok my view .. the directors work can still be critiqued a bit easily .. sometimes there are glaring errors .. 
Simply put when there is a scene .. which u felt was very important to the story line ..  the director dint give it the importance in execution .. u know thats his error ..
When the story line demands that u bond with some one .. or some character .. & the audience doesnt ..u know the director is at fault .,.

The story & screenplay errors specially in serials r much more tougher to catch simply because of the spread out & pacing ..  what always shocks me is how people .. catch that & miss out on the Directors errors .. coz its the director who is interpreting here .. the first mistake is his .. 






I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..
[/QUOTE]

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..




[/QUOTE]

so true so true.. no person can say this is only way to interpret.. it is a director or a person who is named director that person's pov is what people will be seeing and judging..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

The dynamics of a relationship are finally changing. The growing passion and live between Arnav and Khushi, the wanting of unnecessary characteristics of high class girls from his simple wife, Akadh and Payal and the ever growing realization of a shattering world and abandonment from all the sides in Anjali's world! The waves are finally rising in each oth their lives.

The scene opens with Khushi sleeping and Arnav, held back by past and desperate to move on entering to try to break the barriers. He lays a dark red rose beside her trying to unleash his love for her and bends down to place a kiss. I loved the subtle lighting effects and the direction of this particular scene!

Khushi, who wants nothing but Arnav to break the barriers opens her eyes to realize the depth of this man's love for her. I see the sleeping beauty playing out here.


Arnav actually knows that Khushi likes 'Aloo puri' and going back to the past, he turns into the child he was and requests Nani to make that.
*it looked as if he was the same naughty yet quite Chotte which Anjali had mentioned from the childhood days!

Akash has registered not only with the betrayal of his trust but is also taking out his frustrations from the past few days! He is making it seem like his marriage was nothing but a mere mistake and that ignorant attitude had been picked up by Arnav today!


I'm really sick today and brain seemed to have freezed! If I feel better, I'll try to login again and edit!


What You had written so far had its usual stamp of Arreba on it ...

I will look forward to ur take on Akash..U started  quite interestingly..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotashivikrocksredwine1clarissajohnChitraF

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 12457

shybabe 70 12457 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: BigBoss11.   Replies: 18   Views: 3869

BigBoss11. 18 3869 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 12   Views: 3982

Armu4eva 12 3982 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Khushi ko yeh second hands hi kyun??

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 1284

rechup 2 1284 10 August 2011 at 4:54am by -SilverAngel-
arhi meeting again for d second tym!!!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 9   Views: 1848

shobrakapooor 9 1848 25 July 2011 at 11:34am by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index