Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chani123

"I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I                                                  feel as perfectly as you deserve it"
                                                                                                       ~Kyle Schmidt

The words have failed him.. After all he is a man of few words.. His actions always have spoken for him.. When he hated he hated with all his might.. And now he loves.. He loves with all his heart.. 
The love he feels for her is so deep.. that it threatens to overwhelm him.. The emotions are so raw.. that he is not able to contain them.. He finds it difficult to express because not only is he poor with words, but every time he tries the feelings close his throat.. the emotions jam his voice..
He knows he has hurt her.. Not once, not twice.. but innumerable times.. He once apologised to her, way back in the past.. 
  "main jaanta hoon ki jaane anjaane mein maine tumhe bahut chot pahunchaayi hai.. par woh isliye kyun ki mujhe  kabhi pata hi nahi chalta.. but phir jab realise karta hoon, I really regret it then.. bahut bura lagta hai mujhe..par main kuch bhi kabhi jaan kar nahi karta khushi... main bas aisa hi hoon.. shaayad main..."

But it was Lavanya who heard those words and realised that Arnav had fallen in love with Khushi but is still unaware of it.. She asked Khushi to look after ASR.. as he himself is unaware of what he wants.. And that Khushi is the one who is emotionally intelligent and will realise one day what ASR wants.. 

Today, ASR knows what he wants.. He wants to bring Khushi on his Khushi's face.. He wants her by his side.. He wants to make everything special for her.. He wants to give her the WORLD.. He wants her to forgive him for what he said... He wants her to believe that he did not mean what he said.. He wants to know that SHE WILL BE HIS FOREVER!

He is trying and trying and trying... He got her the bag.. as soon as he came to know her previous Jhola was broken.. the purchase of the bag, involved his thought but lacked the personal touch.. Hence she made him realise.. she did not think it was a gift..

He got her the bouquet of red roses, the fairy lights and the cake.. Giving things his thought and personal touch... Showing that he is aware of her likes and dislikes.. But his efforts were again painfully rejected cos once again he had force her into cutting and eating the cake.. He was rebuked that she does not want all this.. a simple birthday wish was all she wanted.. 

Now that he knows what she wants.. How could he not give her that??
He gave her the most beautiful and memorable birthday wish ever...
"Happy birthday Khushi.. I wish tumhe duniyaa ki saari khushiyaan mile" and he sealed his wish with the tenderest of the kiss on her forehead.. He just sits by her side.. looking at her face.. Lost in her.. feeling the waves of emotions crashing in his heart.. tears of happiness and sadness in his eyes.. Happiness to have her there by his side.. happiness that she was a part of his life,,
sadness for she still is not with him completely.. sadness that he might lose her one day.. sadness for all the times he hurt her.. sadness that it took him so long to realise her worth..

he could no longer bear to look at her.. She reminded him of all the times he had hurt her.. He looks away from her.. And she sensing his gaze leaving her face opens her eyes and acknowledges the birthday wish he gave her.. Acknowledges his love for her.. A bittersweet smile on her face.. Happy that he finally wished her.. saddened how her words must have hurt him.. Sorry that she could not appreciate the thoughts he had put in the surprise he had planned for her openly... 

He walks up to the door, and turns around to catch a final glimpse of her beautiful face.. His world has completely changed with her in it.. In her he has found the happiness he never imagined could be his.. A world which he thought he did not deserve.. a sense of belonging which he lost with his mother.. An unconditional love and support which he has never had so far.. And all he has done till date was to hurt her, belittle her efforts and ridicule her motives... He looks at her face as if thinking.. "WHAT HE WOULD NOT DO TO MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY?"

What a beautiful birthday wish... the scene was poetic.. the lighting, the camera angle.. Barun's expressions.. the single red rose.. A simple but powerful birthday wish.. He has surrendered himself to her.. 

The morning breaks.. and in comes NK and his curious self.. Excited to know how did the celebration go?? only to find out.. Nannav wished a sleeping Khushi.LOL and when Nannav asks him why is he listening to his nonsense and "woh soh rahi thi to uski problem hai". comes back with the reply..
" Nannav kyunki tum pehle aise pati ho, jo apni wife ko tab wish karta hai jab woh so rahi hai" LOLLOL and gives him pointers to placate Khushi.. Asks him to do something sweet and romantic for Khushi.. 
Arnav Singh Raizada.. Sweet and Romantic.. 2 things we never thought he could be.. LOL
The guys whose anger sits at the tip of his nose! Does he have any idea what he is getting in to?? How much patience is needed to be sweet and romantic???
Like a man on mission he runs down to nani and requests her to make his childhood favourite dish of poori and mathura aloo..  
He waits eagerly at the dining table.. waiting for his wife to join them.. a look of anticipation on his face.. pulls back the chair.. a gesture to ask her to sit beside him.. which she ignores and sits opposite to him.. declaring BRING IT ON!! 
His bubble bursts immediately and anger threatens to overtake other emotions, but is kept under wraps.. He is eager like a child.. excited that his wife is going to eat what he specially got prepared for her.. He offers her the aloo and holds her hand.. only to have the bowl snatched away from his hands.. and there for a second we can see a pout on his face.. 

NK announces at the table of Arnav's motive for asking nani to cook the special breakfast..and in the process Khushi walks away from the table after learning this making a feeble excuse of not feeling well..  but not before giving a meaningful look, making sure he knows why she left.. leaving behind an Arnav scowling at NK for letting the cat out of the bag..
Arnav goes back to his room and promises to Khushi that he will give her a surprise which she has to like.. and orders something for her over the phone.. something which he had carefully selected.. Something with crystals on it.. And with the tag.. 
"To my dear wife, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada"

Once he gets the gift, he impatiently waits for Khushi to come and open up what he got for her.. She comes, she ignores and is about to leave.. when he could no longer hold back.. and shoves the gift in her field of vision.."ab dikh raha hai"

made me laugh.. but then made me cry.. U know why??Imagine that the gift was Arnav's heart and his love... First he had hidden it deep and under layers.. waiting for her to find it.. then he kept it in the center.. in plain sight.. For her to notice.. but she kept ignoring it..and finally he told her, he showed her his love.. Asking her.. Now can you see my love for you? Are you aware of what you mean to me lady?? WOW!! Fantastic isn't it??

What did I say Mr ASR.. Patience and bottle your anger.. 2 of your weakest traits IMO..
You are not meant to be sweet and romantic.. you have your PASSION.. and a unique ASR style.. trust me.. you know your woman.. The prob is you fail to understand her..

A lot of us failed to understand why is Khushi behaving like this?? Why is she so angry at ASR? He is doing so much for her.. well there is a reason for that.. a huge reason.. (what that might be, we will see it unfold in the next few days).. Which I am sure Arnav is aware of.. But he is trying not to see it.. Because right now all he wants is to first make Khushi believe that his feelings for her are not superficial' he wants Khushi to understand that he has changed for her.. He does not care about the contract any more.. He just had to say that to her so that she would not leave him' And he hopes that once khushi is aware of his love for her, maybe she will decide otherwise.. Maybe Khushi will accept him FOREVER.. The way he has accepted her..

He is letting her see that he will move heaven and earth to get her.. Because he knows that she also loves him.. Why else can she not see him in pain.. Why else would she rescue him endangering herself?? I recollected one FB from Arnav's FB's here.. when he sat on the stairs thinking about di.. and her brush with death in the accident courtesy Shyam.. Live every moment to the fullest.. and the person you love the most.. never let them go' He has come to the hard realisation that Khushi is important in his life.. And He just cannot let her go'

ANJALI MANOHAR JHA

Whenever I see this woman.. I am reminded of a princess who was kept in the topmost room of the tallest tower by her family to protect her from the world and its cruelty.. A princess who was not allowed to step out of that room lest she should encounter the world's hardship... and when she steps out she realises that things are different in real world.. There is pain, misery and heartbreak...  A woman who is surrounded by the loved ones, but unable to connect with a single one of them.. because an Anjali that lived among them has been lost somewhere.. Her husband of 4 years has probably lulled that Anjali to sleep..

Anjali is stepping in to the world.. Anjali is realising the cruel truths of the world.. But she is color blind.. She realises there are different colors.. but is unable to see the true colors.. She is one depressed soul who thinks has lost her footing and standing in her brother's world.. Mistakenly believes that his brother has forgotten about her.. Is no longer bothered about her happiness.. Khushi is all that he cares about... 

She makes an attempt to approach him again and see if he is free to go with her to the doctor.. but again finds him busy with the plans for his dear wife.. strengthening her belief that he has drifted apart.. He no longer senses her.. A brother who always knew what his sister wanted today had to ask  her what she wanted.. A brother so aware of her and her needs.. did not realise when she came.. A brother for whom she always wished happiness, has forgotten how miserable his sister is and is so completely lost in his happiness and life.. Reinforcing her belief that only your life partner/spouse will care for you unconditionally.. 

"Our eyes see what our mind knows" Anjali was a devoted wife  and to her Shyam was a devoted husband... When she sees Arnav and Khushi she sees a couple devoted to each other.. A couple whose priorities are each other.. WHy? Cos that is how Anjali believes a marriage is.. The Husband and wife who only care about each other.. When she was with Shyam, he was the center of her universe.. So how can she not expect the same from others.. How can she believe that Chhote will place her on a higher pedestal.. Had she seen Chhote as an equal to Shyam would she not be bothered about the fact that her husband might have kidnapped her chhote and had intended to kill him..  

Anjali is definitely turning a leaf.. What road she goes down.. What paths she will take.. are still unclear.. She has a role to play.. Lets wait and watch what it turns out to be...

PAYASH: Khushi is witnessing the storm hovering around her jiji's world.. When Arnav finds out that Akash mistreated Payal, I dunno what his reaction is gonna be.. After all he did ask him before marriage if he was sure that Akash will never regret his decision to marry Payal... And Arnav was responsible for the first broken marriage.. He will make sure, he keeps this one intact.. Not only for his brother and payal's sake.. but for his dear wifey's sake.. Cos her jiji's happiness means everything to her too... 

Beautiful performances by everyone..

In the end.. would just like to say.. I am happy to be here amongst people with wonderful vision, insight and understanding.. I am glad I stumbled on to REDUX..

Love 

Kopal

Kops,Smile

What an engrossing read it was ..I  thoroughly enjoyed ur take on Anjali while ur reflections of Arnav lifting the package  had me in  thrall...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaArhimaniacclarissajohnChitraF

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

guys see this...its unbelievable how immature are ppl out there!! 

Bushy can u give short WU of what she is saying as im in office cant here coz chief is here Tongue

yaar DB is getting a lot of hatemails...and she is like pls understand her hubby is kicked out yesterday,...she is shattered...I don't want the whole of RM to cry with me but neither i want that if i walk in another room...lights are setup and a celebration is taking place

AD says treat it as a drama we are actors role playing we are not like this...

DB says a beautiful story line is ahead pls keep watching 

and love dove Embarrassed

What she is saying is true na. leave her and watch it . poor gal

exactly why send hate mails to the actor...and how the hell do these ppl get their email addresses??

And see she is right abhi ek din hua hai...she even mentioned ke agar 1 week 10 days hogaye hote to it would have been acceptable to Anjali to accept the celebration...lekin kal hi has gone and today khushi's birthday...Smile

Akshay looked quite put out...i think with the scenario with GH yesterday on twitter and Anjali on mails...he was sounding serious...& unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1sarra0clarissajohnChitraFtanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Nenu thiruga ochanu.. Eenti kotha sangandhi??
Hi girlss sorry net issues .. Disappeared because of it.. Reading a book after long time.. Bliss it is as my son is sleeping

lizzy garu meeu kooda telugu vare na..

Shocked

Ledu ledu.. Naresh Garu.. Nenu okka Tamil ammayi.. Hyd lo unnanu.. Anthukosam telugu baaga oochu.. Challa samaram aayadi hyd lo..na aayina ikkade paani chesthunaru..

oh tamil ponna romba santhoshamichi.. inthakanna tamil radandi naaku.. nenu kooda hyd ee..

Hyd lo unaara.. Manchidi..Santhoshaayachi ledu.. SanthoshAm acchu chepandi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwine1

yee IPKKND mujhe pagal karke hi chodega..

aapko direction ke bhare mein ithna kuch kaisa patha hein?

maine direction ke baare mein kab baat ki .. i am just the head of the Arshad Khan bashing brigade .. Wink

seriously .. family of film makers Big smile

so it's easy to understand behind the shots.. 

NO  .. it isn't ... can it be easy? ..  u being a writer .. can u predict what was behind a writers psyche when he wrote the shot .. na u can interpret .. Director ... even more difficult .. since what u see on screen is his interpretation of the written word .. & from than u r trying to cull the essence 

yeah exactly but it becomes easy to interpret and understand once we know what goes behind it..

But it takes lot of experience to understand where they failed.. 

Ok my view .. the directors work can still be critiqued a bit easily .. sometimes there are glaring errors .. 
Simply put when there is a scene .. which u felt was very important to the story line ..  the director dint give it the importance in execution .. u know thats his error ..
When the story line demands that u bond with some one .. or some character .. & the audience doesnt ..u know the director is at fault .,.

The story & screenplay errors specially in serials r much more tougher to catch simply because of the spread out & pacing ..  what always shocks me is how people .. catch that & miss out on the Directors errors .. coz its the director who is interpreting here .. the first mistake is his .. 

[/QUOTE]

I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..
[/QUOTE]

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotashivikrocksJhalak29Lizzy2012clarissajohn

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Nenu thiruga ochanu.. Eenti kotha sangandhi??
Hi girlss sorry net issues .. Disappeared because of it.. Reading a book after long time.. Bliss it is as my son is sleeping

lizzy garu meeu kooda telugu vare na..

Shocked

Ledu ledu.. Naresh Garu.. Nenu okka Tamil ammayi.. Hyd lo unnanu.. Anthukosam telugu baaga oochu.. Challa samaram aayadi hyd lo..na aayina ikkade paani chesthunaru..

oh tamil ponna romba santhoshamichi.. inthakanna tamil radandi naaku.. nenu kooda hyd ee..

Hyd lo unaara.. Manchidi..Santhoshaayachi ledu.. SanthoshAm acchu chepandi

ippudippude nerchukuntunnanu will keep this in mind..

Lizzy2012

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Me first! WIll post my analysis here to keep to Tanths words!

It's going to be quite short today since most of what I felt I've said during analysis.

Will not be touching the Arshi scene because it spoke for itself; rather the rest of it because I mess up the enjoyment factor when I do. The entire sequence of scenes today is moving towards the most intricate of issues; 'When tragedy strikes, how soon is too soon to move on?'

So first there is Arnav; the major player in this track and for all intents and purposes, he seems to have completely forgotten about Shyam and is going right behind Khushi. But is he? A man who couldn't get over seeing his sister with a sharp instrument(that wasn't sharp at allLOL), a completely blank look in her eyes, all thoughts on destroying the one being she had cherished the arrival of; has he so soon forgotten? Absolutely not but, he doesn't know how to make it right for his Di. He's almost like avoiding her aside from asking after her because he is not comfortable with what she'll ask for. He simply cannot bring Shyam back, but neither can he risking meeting his Di in the eye and saying it to her face. Arnav is mourning, but what he is mourning is not Shyam, or the lost happiness of his Di but the connection, the closeness that he used to share with her; the motherliness he used to get from her that has gone now, when he is at the precipice of his relationship.

He's trying to show his love, something that had been in his Di's prayers since forever and circumstances being different, he'd definitely have roped her in. But now, each time he sees her, it pinches hard that he can't, that his love life can never coincide with his relation to his Di; that's why each time he sees her, he gasps.

Next most important is Nani; the scene that struck me here was the one where she invites Khushi for the Satsang. Does she not know the tense feelings between Anjali and Khushi? Would the woman who asked Khushi to be away from Anjali ask her to accompany Anjali? Has she forgotten? Definitely no. In a family, when a relationship seems to be on tenterhooks, it happens to be the duty of the elders to try to ease the situation and that, is what Nani is trying to do. She may not be asking Anjali to get over Shyam so soon, but she definitely is trying to ease the hard feelings between Anjali and Khushi. And the place she is going to is s Satsang; something that both Anjali and Khushi relate to, something that is close to both their hearts and is capable of softening their minds. It was a good try, only that Khushi's fear of being rejected is playing up big time with Anjali and making her refuse.

The last to complete the triangle, Khushi herself. Has she moved on from the fiasco? Is she out of the throes of guilt and depression that plagued her a few days back? Her continued avoidance of Anjali speaks otherwise; she is the worst off among the three mentioned here and she will continue to be because she considers herself the perpetual outsider. That's why, the moment Nani asks about the Satsang, she excuses herself from, not just Anjali, but also from the rest of the family. Her refusal to accept Arnav's actions, her demand for an outward expression/words, to me, appears to be that of a person taking her first, unsure step in accepting her worth. She flickers between joy and stubbornness because part of her mind has awaken to the place she holds in the house's, if not the entire family, atleast Arnav's life. Another part of her that understands Arnav wants to let go. Its yet to see which side wins!

As for the rest of the family, they are flickering between normalcy and tenseness; the latter being in the presence of or whenever Anjali is mentioned.

Anjali's situation is not unlike a multi wheeled vehicle where one wheel is stuck in a depression; the rest of the wheels cannot move ahead no matter how much they try and will be drawn back to the stuck wheel. The family which is trying to built back its former splendor crumbles back at the presence of Anjali. Anjali needs a hefty push up from the dumps she has cast herself in and with her Chote being too far away from her, only Shyam remains as the viable option.

Tidbits:

1. Akash, I just have one question for you; how old are you? Seriously, getting a handkerchief from your mother because you're angry with your wife? You should have been blessed with a Kali like wife!

2. Arnav-Nk as usual manage to bring a few smiles; they seem to be taking up the role of comedians rather well; I can only hope they don't stretch this too like they do everything else.

3. Mamiji! You're losing all the brownie points you had gained from me! Now I know why Bubbili was the way she was!

Not the best of mine, but I've managed to lose a few pointers I'd gathered since I saw the epi! Will try to make it better with today's!

Nina,

I  am  struck speechless in wonder , at the intuitive way u have approached the characters  ... I esp liked teh  stuck wheel analogy .. How apt  and true , it really is ...

I am  going to be ur regular reader !!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90clarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

guys see this...its unbelievable how immature are ppl out there!! 

Bushy can u give short WU of what she is saying as im in office cant here coz chief is here Tongue

yaar DB is getting a lot of hatemails...and she is like pls understand her hubby is kicked out yesterday,...she is shattered...I don't want the whole of RM to cry with me but neither i want that if i walk in another room...lights are setup and a celebration is taking place

AD says treat it as a drama we are actors role playing we are not like this...

DB says a beautiful story line is ahead pls keep watching 

and love dove Embarrassed

What she is saying is true na. leave her and watch it . poor gal

exactly why send hate mails to the actor...and how the hell do these ppl get their email addresses??

And see she is right abhi ek din hua hai...she even mentioned ke agar 1 week 10 days hogaye hote to it would have been acceptable to Anjali to accept the celebration...lekin kal hi has gone and today khushi's birthday...Smile

Akshay looked quite put out...i think with the scenario with GH yesterday on twitter and Anjali on mails...he was sounding serious...& unhappy

Yeah he looked serious to me as I saw the video but was unable to hear a word. Askhay is not all happy with scenes he is being Given  too . Even Nk has more imp these days. Ouch

Edited by clarissajohn - 18 July 2012 at 5:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1ChitraF

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

yee IPKKND mujhe pagal karke hi chodega..

aapko direction ke bhare mein ithna kuch kaisa patha hein?

maine direction ke baare mein kab baat ki .. i am just the head of the Arshad Khan bashing brigade .. Wink

seriously .. family of film makers Big smile

so it's easy to understand behind the shots.. 

NO  .. it isn't ... can it be easy? ..  u being a writer .. can u predict what was behind a writers psyche when he wrote the shot .. na u can interpret .. Director ... even more difficult .. since what u see on screen is his interpretation of the written word .. & from than u r trying to cull the essence 

yeah exactly but it becomes easy to interpret and understand once we know what goes behind it..

But it takes lot of experience to understand where they failed.. 

Ok my view .. the directors work can still be critiqued a bit easily .. sometimes there are glaring errors .. 
Simply put when there is a scene .. which u felt was very important to the story line ..  the director dint give it the importance in execution .. u know thats his error ..
When the story line demands that u bond with some one .. or some character .. & the audience doesnt ..u know the director is at fault .,.

The story & screenplay errors specially in serials r much more tougher to catch simply because of the spread out & pacing ..  what always shocks me is how people .. catch that & miss out on the Directors errors .. coz its the director who is interpreting here .. the first mistake is his .. 

I  agree it is difficult in catching flaws in the script and story flow in a serial director yes.. it is relatively easy but sometimes it comes to how much you interpret a given scene by yourself and how you want to see it..

because there is no fixed definition for this..
[/QUOTE]

So true dude ...

a single scene given to 3 different directors will turn out differently .. u know when u go to film school.. they teach the director only technical stuff ... like editing , mixing ,.. sound , camera, lighting ... rudimentary of script writing ... all fields which he technically doesnt do on his own but has others to do .. BUT yet he has to know all as he is captain of the ship ... since u can't teach a person what is direction ... its his understanding ..like painting or designing .. its a creative field

there is a complete difference in a romantic scene of Raj Kapoor & yash chopra .. a i love you in YC film wil be very different from the RK film .. as its all about interpretation ..

[/QUOTE]

so true so true.. no person can say this is only way to interpret.. it is a director or a person who is named director that person's pov is what people will be seeing and judging..

redwine1

Go to top