Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 37)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Hey!Hug

Hey appu... Hug
I am seeing u after so long...Smile

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">1 more thing I felt Ruby from last one year we have been seeing nok jhok... was great at the point when they were falling in love now... they have fallen in love and married reversing the nok jhok from ASR manaoing to Khushi getting angry in not enough there has to be a difference in the way the romance has to beportrayednow a little more intensity , a little more passion with each interaction... u can have ugly fights but the make up also should do justice to that... foreceful gulping of cake and mathura aloo alon e will not do the trick...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Koel now do u get why i was shocked last night ..we are always one in thot ... my point exactly ... how can they show same romance yaar ... why r they not showing the passion .. why is khushi not dancing about in the bed .. why r v not seeing a different ASR ..??</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">if he can do puppy love ... why can't he do passionate love ...Cry</font>

o god,my thoughtwali behenas.. thought the same thing yesterday..when he gave the gift packet.. show some passion man.. and get her

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">every time he has pulled her .. i have thot chalo ab passion ... woh kahan hai .. ????</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wasn't joking the other day ... just imagine us ...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">In 1 year we have seen :</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cheek kiss</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Neck kissy ( presumed)</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Forhead kissy</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">now may be nosey kiss</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">so until next one year various parts of the face will get kissed ( except of course the lips which v will not be shown) ...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">& V the people will be analyzing the Kisses ...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really see what GUL KHAN IS DOING TO USWink</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">( Erika this ones for u .. no hindi slang )</font>
[/QUOTE]
o god.. another one.. mentally i was betting where he would kiss her in the rain sequence.. LOLLOL..winey should write a passionate romance script togetherLOL
[/QUOTE]
see ruby thats why i always in a side on this discussion. I m nt a fool n u all r phool n me cool cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hi allBig smile

So DB interview is out...and she putting such statementsConfused she is justifying why Anji is not happy with the b'day celebration!!!!

well Anji for ur info...that was a private celebration between hubby-wife in their private room...Do u understand the word called PRIVACY...or do u remember ur CHOTE is married for past 4 months..u can't just barge in that too at night time!!!!

Gosh, this team need good PR pronto...poor interaction skills!!!

Edited by RiyaDutta - 18 July 2012 at 8:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0verSupna9redwine1Chani123ppanache

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Live updates anyone?Big smile
redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

every time he has pulled her .. i have thot chalo ab passion ... woh kahan hai .. ????

I wasn't joking the other day ... just imagine us ...
 In 1 year we have seen :

Cheek kiss
Neck kissy ( presumed)
Forhead kissy
now may be nosey kiss 

so until  next one year various parts of the face will get kissed ( except of course the lips which v will not be shown) ...

& V the people will be analyzing the Kisses ... 

Really see what GUL KHAN IS DOING TO US Wink

( Erika this ones for u .. no hindi slang )
[/QUOTE]
o god.. another one.. mentally i was betting where he would kiss her in the rain sequence.. LOLLOL..winey should write a passionate romance  script togetherLOL
[/QUOTE]

Lizzy i am on ... but please note i am a pathetic writer .. i can give u the story line .. i can give u script .. then i retreat ..

AFTER that i am at SEA ... u have to swim BABy  LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvChani123

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Megha Appu n kopal hi :-)

Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Megha Appu n kopal hi :-)
Hi supna ji...Hug

Supna9

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top