Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 30)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1Supna9sree07Arhimaniac

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by meghavn

yeh dekiye... dnt knw hw true is this...

New promo on the sets

Khushi in saree anjali coming her room and tell her "khushiji aap ki wajah se chote aur hamare beech dooriyaa aa gai hai" khushi shocking..

LOLLOLLOL agar yeh sach mein promo hua to... I should also zip my thoughts on IPK...

See if it rumor or a promo... DB shd shut her mouth after this... ofcourse ppl will jump on her...these are same ppl who patiently or impatiently waited for 45 days for BS to come bck to see Arshi together... nw wht thy feel is tht Anji will come in b/w... so the rant... so be it DB, GH, AK whoever shd see this coming... my problem is dnt JUSTIFY... 

Edited by meghavn - 18 July 2012 at 7:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairsunshine99redwine1Chani123TheFaerieQueenmommamiacoolgal270Arhimaniacppanache

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sunshine99

yeh dekiye... dnt knw hw true is this...

New promo on the sets

Khushi in saree anjali coming her room and tell her "khushiji aap ki wajah se chote aur hamare beech dooriyaa aa gai hai" khushi shocking..

LOLLOLLOL agar yeh sach mein promo hua to... I should also zip my thoughts on IPK...
Yes Khushi will walk out!! CryCry I hope she reasons it with Arnav... warna one more MU..Dead

ab MU nahin honi chaiye...arnav wooing hi kere ga...Big smile

Edited by Arhimaniac - 18 July 2012 at 7:49am

meghavnmommamiaTheFaerieQueenSupna9ppanache

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnChani123coolgal270sunshine99redwine1Arhimaniacppanache

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#666600">yeh dekiye... dnt knw hw true is this...
</font>

<h1>New promo on the sets</h1>

chalo behno my anjali got her real business wow wow
step forward anjali i m with u :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzmommamiaArhimaniacppanache

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Aaj ruby darling bohat garam hai...ruby teri taraf se sab ke liye especially G team LOL

[/QUOTE]

hahahaahahahhahha 

mein klon garam hongi be ... i am sitting in the side lines laughing i told u so Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzmommamiaSupna9Arhimaniac

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Ruby,  You know what, i completely get her character and i feel her pain..i do not term her as villian in any of this..she is a victim here.. i think the angst and the sympathy is not completely coming forth due to how the other characters are being handled. I meant, i still do not think Shyam's ousting was handled properly...If Arnav's reaction was totally based on trust then why was he waiting outside..doesn't make much of a sense to a normal viewer...

Believe me, i like Anjali's character.  I have said this before she is a character that has layers and they are slowing peeling it apart! But, the other surrounding ones, including Arnav and kushi are not being handled appropriately! That is the reason the sympathy is lacking...

[/QUOTE]

Shree ...

u have so nailed this in the head ... ANJALI is not the problem ..c the TRP .. this is for last week mon - fri right .. so this is for what ... post confrontation ... before ME

Now monday is OK .. the dip starts from tuesday ... i was shocked on monday ... i wrote here .. i was dam sure .. there will be more fisticuffs before Shyam's exit .. u CANT HAVE THE MOMENT THE VIEWER HAS BEEN waiting for .. for over a year pass by in a 3 minute segment .. 

NOW where are the dots clearing .. how many Ques r there in ur mind .. WHAT happened how did the dude get kidnapped ... WHY DID KHUSHI SPEAK UP ... ??

do u even have an inkling if this is going to b answered anytime soon ?

Main sach mein thak gayi hoon yeh bolke ... the story has to be Arnav / KHUSHI / Shyam ( villain) ... baaki sab character actors ...

move focus .. & disaster ... 

I asked a simple Ques .. ILU ho gaya ? TRUST HO gaya .. ? ab shaadi kyon ruk gayi hai ?? they r sleeping in same bed ... now why r they not being shown as a normal married couple ????? 

This is saath nibhana saathiya TRACK .. i watched that serial for a long time .. same crap .. I year MU .. then now both hubby wife love each other ... but sleep in different ends of the room ...

Audience is DUMB or what .. ??? 
[/QUOTE] 1 more thing I felt Ruby from last one year we have been seeing nok jhok... was great at the point when they were falling in love now... they have fallen in love and married reversing the nok jhok from ASR manaoing to Khushi getting angry in not enough there has to be a difference in the way the romance has to be portrayed now  a little more intensity , a little more passion with each interaction... u can have ugly fights but the make up also should do justice to that... foreceful gulping of cake and mathura aloo alon e will not do the trick...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairsree07redwine1Chani123mommamiappanache

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree07

Yaar IF is crashing on my side.. Pata nahi kya chal raha hai.. 
Rubs thanks Yaar.. I know some one should ZIP everyone's mouth or sock it up for some days.. mere blunders.. They are not getting it ki how big is IPK and who all watch it.. Darn it!!

Kopal.. truly my sentiments.. I get positive energy from Ye all here and my days are always better..

Yo baby...sandy...Hug
Good to see youHeart
Hug...Hug...Hug...Hug Sree dahling.. Ab Aamp club kholne ka samay aa gaya hai.. I will be hating Anji from now on!! I loved Shyam to bits.. and I will hate Anji to the core Big smile

LOL yesterday I felt something for our lady when she went all nostalgic clutching her stomach. Poor soul. She was walking alone to chotey's room in search of a company to go to doctor. Really felt bad for her loneliness.

Then today Db opened her mouth saying arnav should not have celebrated the bday when di was devastated. I felt like saying, they celebrated the birthday inside their bedroom in their privacy. They did not invite the entire town to party with them. Whose fault was that they gatecrashed the party hosted in arhi bedroom?Confused

All sympathy went down the drain.LOL

nancynairmeghavniritzChani123mommamia

Go to top