Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 29)

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
yeh dekiye... dnt knw hw true is this...

New promo on the sets

Khushi in saree anjali coming her room and tell her "khushiji aap ki wajah se chote aur hamare beech dooriyaa aa gai hai" khushi shocking..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sunshine99redwine1..mrinalini..coolgal270Arhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Ruby,  You know what, i completely get her character and i feel her pain..i do not term her as villian in any of this..she is a victim here.. i think the angst and the sympathy is not completely coming forth due to how the other characters are being handled. I meant, i still do not think Shyam's ousting was handled properly...If Arnav's reaction was totally based on trust then why was he waiting outside..doesn't make much of a sense to a normal viewer...

Believe me, i like Anjali's character.  I have said this before she is a character that has layers and they are slowing peeling it apart! But, the other surrounding ones, including Arnav and kushi are not being handled appropriately! That is the reason the sympathy is lacking...

[/QUOTE]

Shree ...

u have so nailed this in the head ... ANJALI is not the problem ..c the TRP .. this is for last week mon - fri right .. so this is for what ... post confrontation ... before ME

Now monday is OK .. the dip starts from tuesday ... i was shocked on monday ... i wrote here .. i was dam sure .. there will be more fisticuffs before Shyam's exit .. u CANT HAVE THE MOMENT THE VIEWER HAS BEEN waiting for .. for over a year pass by in a 3 minute segment .. 

NOW where are the dots clearing .. how many Ques r there in ur mind .. WHAT happened how did the dude get kidnapped ... WHY DID KHUSHI SPEAK UP ... ??

do u even have an inkling if this is going to b answered anytime soon ?

Main sach mein thak gayi hoon yeh bolke ... the story has to be Arnav / KHUSHI / Shyam ( villain) ... baaki sab character actors ...

move focus .. & disaster ... 

I asked a simple Ques .. ILU ho gaya ? TRUST HO gaya .. ? ab shaadi kyon ruk gayi hai ?? they r sleeping in same bed ... now why r they not being shown as a normal married couple ????? 

This is saath nibhana saathiya TRACK .. i watched that serial for a long time .. same crap .. I year MU .. then now both hubby wife love each other ... but sleep in different ends of the room ...

Audience is DUMB or what .. ??? 
[/QUOTE]

Aaj ruby darling bohat garam hai...ruby teri taraf se sab ke liye especially G team LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..Chani123sunshine99ppanache

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Me back after seeing bol bacchan, nice movie,what is happening in redux my dears,any new news or spoilers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzmommamiaArhimaniac

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

New promo on the sets

Khushi in saree anjali coming her room and tell her "khushiji aap ki wajah se chote aur hamare beech dooriyaa aa gai hai" khushi shocking..

LOLLOLLOL agar yeh sach mein promo hua to... I should also zip my thoughts on IPK...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnsree07mommamiaArhimaniac

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by ppanache

@ Sathya...i just logged in and you are gone!! Tongue

@ Ruby - I am not getting Daljeet's view point!! i understand the emails and bothering her! but i can't totally sympathize with her predicament! i feel bad for her ofcourse, but the story line is so inconsistent that is really is not allowing even me to give my full sympathy to her!

yaar i am not happy with coming out in media with her view point ... i mean she should be thanking her stars she is getting mails .. by mails what she means is that people have hacked her FB a/c & are spamming her there .. 

BUT the crux of what she was saying was what i was saying here .. we have pre judged her .,.. she is not yet Grey .. & we are calling her aVAMP ... 

Dekh ek DIl se suggestion deti hoon tumhe ...whenever u r analysing or reading or writing a note on the series ... don't base it on a single episode .. 

Tell me from the time Anjali has had the breakdown ... where has there been an inconsistency in her character ... the in consistency is in how people have analyzed her character .. one day she is a dominating woman .. one day she is a manipulating woman .. one day she is controlling .. one day she is delusional ... 

Now on monday u say she is a mentally unstable person ... now look how much we have understood her ... 

Gautam & Arshad's communication has been consistent .. the judgements here have been inconsistent ... just step out & ask ne 1 not in a forum .. .& they will tell u they understand Anjali ... there is complete consistency from the maker
Rubs Hug I still dont understand why are they using so many sources to reach out.. Kya kya kar rahe hai..

Dekh aaj ka report card Star ko sat nite ya sunday morning ko mil gaya ho ga .. at least indicators toh mil gaye honge ... isiliye ek din main promo kaata aur nikala .. who bhi  channel cut promo ...

now they r trying to justify ke don't judge the character .. toh phir spoiler bandh karo .. .. its pure damage control ... 

The lady is absolutely MAD .. what was she saying on camera ... 
DONT connect with me ... don't appreciate my work ... don't consider me ..

WARK hard ??? knon tum office main  baith ke mazaak karti ho .. all of us work hard .. so BIG deal .. who is bashing her for working hard ??

& the other one who was sitting next to her .. what was he saying ... pls don't go crazy after our show . we are like any other show .. dekho .. magar DIL se nahi ?

4 Lions .. shud stick these peoples mouths .. HIRE A PR person who can speak to Media .. & give the actors .. like Barun / sanaya a written statement to what they can say .. another script if u please 

Clap

doesn't this sound like the same GH speech Wink same song different tune... (GH speech = DB rant & nt wht Ruby wrote above)
I think these ppl think tht we all are jobless thts why thy always talk abt thy work hard... LOL

Edited by meghavn - 18 July 2012 at 7:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairiritzredwine1Chani123sree07sunshine99mommamiaArhimaniacppanache

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by meghavn

New promo on the sets

LOLLOLLOL agar yeh sach mein promo hua to... I should also zip my thoughts on IPK...

see screen play to change hota rehta hai..if this happens then macro track stays intact na..khsuhi walking out was always hinted...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavniritzredwine1mommamiasree07sunshine99Chani123ppanache

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavniritzppanache

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Yaar IF is crashing on my side.. Pata nahi kya chal raha hai.. 
Rubs thanks Yaar.. I know some one should ZIP everyone's mouth or sock it up for some days.. mere blunders.. They are not getting it ki how big is IPK and who all watch it.. Darn it!!

Kopal.. truly my sentiments.. I get positive energy from Ye all here and my days are always better..

Yo baby...sandy...Hug
Good to see youHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1Chani123mommamiaArhimaniac

Go to top