Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 28)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Ruby,  You know what, i completely get her character and i feel her pain..i do not term her as villian in any of this..she is a victim here.. i think the angst and the sympathy is not completely coming forth due to how the other characters are being handled. I meant, i still do not think Shyam's ousting was handled properly...If Arnav's reaction was totally based on trust then why was he waiting outside..doesn't make much of a sense to a normal viewer...

Believe me, i like Anjali's character.  I have said this before she is a character that has layers and they are slowing peeling it apart! But, the other surrounding ones, including Arnav and kushi are not being handled appropriately! That is the reason the sympathy is lacking...

[/QUOTE]

Shree ...

u have so nailed this in the head ... ANJALI is not the problem ..c the TRP .. this is for last week mon - fri right .. so this is for what ... post confrontation ... before ME

Now monday is OK .. the dip starts from tuesday ... i was shocked on monday ... i wrote here .. i was dam sure .. there will be more fisticuffs before Shyam's exit .. u CANT HAVE THE MOMENT THE VIEWER HAS BEEN waiting for .. for over a year pass by in a 3 minute segment .. 

NOW where are the dots clearing .. how many Ques r there in ur mind .. WHAT happened how did the dude get kidnapped ... WHY DID KHUSHI SPEAK UP ... ??

do u even have an inkling if this is going to b answered anytime soon ?

Main sach mein thak gayi hoon yeh bolke ... the story has to be Arnav / KHUSHI / Shyam ( villain) ... baaki sab character actors ...

move focus .. & disaster ... 

I asked a simple Ques .. ILU ho gaya ? TRUST HO gaya .. ? ab shaadi kyon ruk gayi hai ?? they r sleeping in same bed ... now why r they not being shown as a normal married couple ????? 

This is saath nibhana saathiya TRACK .. i watched that serial for a long time .. same crap .. I year MU .. then now both hubby wife love each other ... but sleep in different ends of the room ...

Audience is DUMB or what .. ??? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavniritz..mrinalini..Chani123coolgal270TheFaerieQueensunshine99Arhimaniacppanache

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello Hi to all the lovely ladies!Smile</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hoping for a nice episode to mark the 300 milestone...</font>

hi sunny

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello Supna..Hug. tumhar imp... documents jo kho gaye the mile ki nahi... ... maine sirf tumhara,sandy,Jhalak,tants,geeta aur bush ka hi analysispadha hai ab tak... tumhare poem bahut aacha tha... thoda font size badhao...aur thode mushkil urdu shabdon ke meaning in english de diya karo toh jaldi samaj aa jayegi...</font>

sunny i mostly use easy words of urdu n all indian dramas r in urdu i only 3 or 5 words cant get but overall i get then why nt u all get mine if u get drama. Its really get lots of time to do eng words mean. N i vnt. N i was mixed eng urdu medium student so dnt knw much eng. My majboori
are aap naraz hogayee...mera yeh irrada bilkul nahi tha...Smile ek raaz ki baat batao I rven don't understand a lot of Urdu words used in movies and serials... though I get the essence what thet are saying... but if I could understand the meaning of the words I would enjoy it even better...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9ppanacheArhimaniacriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by riyya6

from my pov, IPKKND has a lot to work on... they are not consistent... from 3.4 we drop this week... i find thr story telling all messed up... see people are aware Arnav is back n we still have arhi scene (i do agree certain scene it was interupted) n they are throwing anjali in between... n viewers are not liking this...look at payal n akash too... mami ji... naniji... masala mama & mamaji is missing in action ...shyam is out but no connection ... other members has mentioned that why there is no explaination from arnav to the family except the scene wer arnav told naniji even that scene we dunoo what happen exactly...this is just one example... ILU no justification... u see viewers cannot connect it... im not sure we can raise TRP with arhi romance but people wants to see their love story.../ romance... but my question is will it bring HIKE in TRP? look at the top shows, even i dun watch it, it blended with romance & drama. of course here people signed for love story... why cant makers make romance & drama but blend it well... Ouch u see at this moment of time with anjali drama, people should sympathize with her but no here it is hatred... think abt it... 6 month pregnant.. no baby bump how viewers wanna connect... aunty ji will switch channel... LOL

Aaj suraj kahan se nikla...RIP and Smile is ke bajaye...itni lambi post Shocked *faintwa hogayi* LOL
RIP LOLHug

aagayi aagayi delhi 6 ke baad apni riyya6 waapis aagayi...LOLHug
LOLHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123Arhimaniac

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

iritz very well said 4 both DB n Anjali.

Thank you Suppu !!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

What??I didn't see the interview..These two are real specimens..(Sorry 4 my language)..Dekho magar dil se nahi??!!W*F??Which actor says this??This might be fiction...But then again the characters like Travis Bickle,Jack LaMotta,Vito Corleone-all are fiction...Then why are they adored by people??And have you ever heard Robert DeNiro,Al Pacino saying.."Don't take our characters seriously!!"That's where the magic of fiction lies..It strikes people's hearts,inspires them...Fiction affects reality to a huge extent..Fiction and relity are intertwined!!If this was the norm..then we wouldn't have got Ray,Kurosawa or Polanski...Cuz at the end of the day...all they do is bring fiction on screen!!
[/QUOTE]

Phoolan Devi that was the crux of what he said not Literal . Don't lift the GUN yet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavniritz..mrinalini..ppanacheArhimaniac

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9sunshine99redwine1..mrinalini..Chani123Arhimaniac

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

What??I didn't see the interview..These two are real specimens..(Sorry 4 my language)..Dekho magar dil se nahi??!!W*F??Which actor says this??This might be fiction...But then again the characters like Travis Bickle,Jack LaMotta,Vito Corleone-all are fiction...Then why are they adored by people??And have you ever heard Robert DeNiro,Al Pacino saying.."Don't take our characters seriously!!"That's where the magic of fiction lies..It strikes people's hearts,inspires them...Fiction affects reality to a huge extent..Fiction and relity are intertwined!!If this was the norm..then we wouldn't have got Ray,Kurosawa or Polanski...Cuz at the end of the day...all they do is bring fiction on screen!!
[/QUOTE]

Phoolan Devi that was the crux of what he said not Literal . Don't lift the GUN yet
[/QUOTE]

Kya kare..Gadadhari bheem hoon!!Gada ke bina nahi rah saktiLOL

BTW..Someone in the main forum posted that a new promo hs been shot where Khushi is in a saree and Anjali comes to her and says that she destroyed her lifeConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012sunshine99redwine1coolgal270Arhimaniacppanache

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

from my pov, IPKKND has a lot to work on... they are not consistent... from 3.4 we drop this week... i find thr story telling all messed up... see people are aware Arnav is back n we still have arhi scene (i do agree certain scene it was interupted) n they are throwing anjali in between... n viewers are not liking this...look at payal n akash too... mami ji... naniji... masala mama & mamaji is missing in action ...shyam is out but no connection ... other members has mentioned that why there is no explaination from arnav to the family except the scene wer arnav told naniji even that scene we dunoo what happen exactly...this is just one example... ILU no justification... u see viewers cannot connect it... im not sure we can raise TRP with arhi romance but people wants to see their love story.../ romance... but my question is will it bring HIKE in TRP? look at the top shows, even i dun watch it, it blended with romance & drama. of course here people signed for love story... why cant makers make romance & drama but blend it well... Ouch u see at this moment of time with anjali drama, people should sympathize with her but no here it is hatred... think abt it... 6 month pregnant.. no baby bump how viewers wanna connect... aunty ji will switch channel... LOL

Aaj suraj kahan se nikla...RIP and Smile is ke bajaye...itni lambi post Shocked *faintwa hogayi* LOL
RIP LOLHug

Folks,

Consistency is one thing they have to really work on. I mean the consistency in the story too... Individual episode may be shot well, but time to time I have observed that the characters  develop amnesia, the episodes don't close the small loops which were opened a few weeks back and the story moves on . The underlined foundation of the story may not change but you can't afford to close eyes to some of the things happened.   For example no one seems to be discussing what exactly happened in kidnap drama. You may believe some part/ no part of the incidents being discussed, but then won't you wonder what exactly had happened ? Shouldn't ASR discuss with Khushi how she had changed the petrol to water? How she and Mami had gone to kidnapper's house and how they were attacked? He can at least get the  goons arrested and get the proof of shyam's involvement.  After some major events in life the characters continue to act as today is another day  and past is over. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiacoolgal270sunshine99Chani123Arhimaniac

Go to top