Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 25)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by redwine1

Now tell me something...The PH and the CV's must be aware of the situation too...And of all their shows...IPK is the most viewed,most loved..So why is it that they don't try to solve the problems??

What problem baby .. how many people understand camera angles .. how many evolved viewers are there for a daily soap .. ?

This is the problem of all PHs banking of epiosdes is not possible in our industry .. simply because the life span of a serial is very dicey ...

earlier during dd days this used to happen .. as u had to bank .. today digitization ke rajah se u can upload the serial a couple of hours before the play out .. so u can makes changes uptill the day b4 airing 

If u r interested in this .. i can detail the whole process for you on a PM ... have spent a lot of time on this Wink
[/QUOTE]

Please Ruby do share, really want to understand this.
[/QUOTE]

Done wil PM u 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueen..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppanache

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

@ Sathya...i just logged in and you are gone!! Tongue

@ Ruby - I am not getting Daljeet's view point!! i understand the emails and bothering her! but i can't totally sympathize with her predicament! i feel bad for her ofcourse, but the story line is so inconsistent that is really is not allowing even me to give my full sympathy to her!

yaar i am not happy with coming out in media with her view point ... i mean she should be thanking her stars she is getting mails .. by mails what she means is that people have hacked her FB a/c & are spamming her there .. 

BUT the crux of what she was saying was what i was saying here .. we have pre judged her .,.. she is not yet Grey .. & we are calling her aVAMP ... 

Dekh ek DIl se suggestion deti hoon tumhe ...whenever u r analysing or reading or writing a note on the series ... don't base it on a single episode .. 

Tell me from the time Anjali has had the breakdown ... where has there been an inconsistency in her character ... the in consistency is in how people have analyzed her character .. one day she is a dominating woman .. one day she is a manipulating woman .. one day she is controlling .. one day she is delusional ... 

Now on monday u say she is a mentally unstable person ... now look how much we have understood her ... 

Gautam & Arshad's communication has been consistent .. the judgements here have been inconsistent ... just step out & ask ne 1 not in a forum .. .& they will tell u they understand Anjali ... there is complete consistency from the maker

Agreed they have not yet revealed what is going in her mind...she is moping around only has not uttered a word abt khushi...all she is feeling is that her brother has forgotten abt her sadness ...which is quite natural...don't we all want support from our siblings in trying times...even yesterday when she was leaving the room and Arnav said I did not see you...she did not make him feel gulity...did not say anything...quietly walked off and had her breakdown and monologues akele main...

so why are ppl calling her grey as yet???

I am not calling her grey!! Shocked LOLZ

aaye haye tumhain kon keh raha hai...i am talking abt the general audience Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Now tell me something...The PH and the CV's must be aware of the situation too...And of all their shows...IPK is the most viewed,most loved..So why is it that they don't try to solve the problems??

What problem baby .. how many people understand camera angles .. how many evolved viewers are there for a daily soap .. ?

This is the problem of all PHs banking of epiosdes is not possible in our industry .. simply because the life span of a serial is very dicey ...

earlier during dd days this used to happen .. as u had to bank .. today digitization ke rajah se u can upload the serial a couple of hours before the play out .. so u can makes changes uptill the day b4 airing 

If u r interested in this .. i can detail the whole process for you on a PM ... have spent a lot of time on this Wink

[/QUOTE]

Done wil PM u 
[/QUOTE]

ThankyouSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhimaniac

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iritz

@ Sathya...i just logged in and you are gone!! Tongue

@ Ruby - I am not getting Daljeet's view point!! i understand the emails and bothering her! but i can't totally sympathize with her predicament! i feel bad for her ofcourse, but the story line is so inconsistent that is really is not allowing even me to give my full sympathy to her!

Shree...

May I...

Daljeet's justification is not completely invalid... all she is saying she is an actor, doing her job ! Why are people sending her hate mails... she is doing what the writers have written and the director has asked her to do ! If someone sends u a hate mail for doing your job... wouldn't u feel disheartened? Her fault... bad PR during the negotiation time !!!  -
Ridzy...i totally agree with you and i feel bad for her...when i meant i can't sympathize, i meant the character of anji...

as far as Anji's character is concerned... again, think about it... it's just the second day... from her POV, if she she sees celebration in the house when her own world has just shattered... and that too by the brother who used to say that she is his whole world... she is bound to get hurt ! - Her hurt and her role are justified...the reason i am not able to completely sympathize is due to the Yo Yo ing of the story line!! I feel bad for the character and what she is going thru..but somehow the angst is diluted due to several other factors..including the way, the Arnav-kushi, Payash and Shyam's character are being handled right now!

Even now, she has not blamed Khushi for anything... she is just saying Arnav has moved on !!!

So u saying... u can't sympathize with Anji because the story is yo yoing... basically jo woh keh rahi hai... she is not wrong... that's exactly what I said... it's not the character's problem... but the directors' problem !!!

Thanks to bad PR of the PH and by GH and by DB herself... this problem has come up... they don't need to justify their work to the public... she is getting mails, because people are watching her !!! I agree, anyone.. even I would be upset if someone sent me a hate mail for doing my job well...

But I still sympathize with Anji's character ! She hasn't turned grey even now... she has not blamed Khushi even once... she is blaming Arnav for moving on all of a sudden... specialy when she needed him the most !

coolgal270Arhimaniacriyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Done wil PM u 
[/QUOTE]

idher hi share kerdo...hum bhi kuch knowledge barha len ge ..Embarrassed

iritzriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
from my pov, IPKKND has a lot to work on... they are not consistent... from 3.4 we drop this week... i find thr story telling all messed up... see people are aware Arnav is back n we still have arhi scene (i do agree certain scene it was interupted) n they are throwing anjali in between... n viewers are not liking this...look at payal n akash too... mami ji... naniji... masala mama & mamaji is missing in action ...shyam is out but no connection ... other members has mentioned that why there is no explaination from arnav to the family except the scene wer arnav told naniji even that scene we dunoo what happen exactly...this is just one example... ILU no justification... u see viewers cannot connect it... im not sure we can raise TRP with arhi romance but people wants to see their love story.../ romance... but my question is will it bring HIKE in TRP? look at the top shows, even i dun watch it, it blended with romance & drama. of course here people signed for love story... why cant makers make romance & drama but blend it well... Ouch u see at this moment of time with anjali drama, people should sympathize with her but no here it is hatred... think abt it... 6 month pregnant.. no baby bump how viewers wanna connect... aunty ji will switch channel... LOL when u tell a story there must be a flow... even if changes of track happen, make it flow on track... sad but true having jodi like arhi n a diff story concept from saas bahu but cannot top the chart...

CV: forget abt twitter n get back to jOB... U give us brillant epi TRP will follow...

Edited by riyya6 - 18 July 2012 at 7:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndnancynairiritzTheFaerieQueen..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
sandy Hug

mommamiariyya6

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Ruby...I would love to know more about it...Please shareBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Sure sharmi & Sammy will send u guys a PM tomorrow ?
[/QUOTE]
Hi coochie coo reduxians...Hug
@ ruby... Pls send the pm to me too...Big smile
Is the trp mystery solved?

sree07..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top