Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 24)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by ppanache

@ Sathya...i just logged in and you are gone!! Tongue

@ Ruby - I am not getting Daljeet's view point!! i understand the emails and bothering her! but i can't totally sympathize with her predicament! i feel bad for her ofcourse, but the story line is so inconsistent that is really is not allowing even me to give my full sympathy to her!

I'll tell you something..DB didn't know that she would become villainous in the eyes of the audience...Abhaaas,when he signed up for the role,knew that he'd be the antagonist throughout the show..So whenever he got hate-mails he took them in right spirits and come to that..hate mails for Abhaas indicate that he's indeed doing his job..But DB's character has always been that of a pious lady...loved by all..So suddenly becoming the object of hatred was not her expectations..

But all said and done..I still can't sympathise with the way they are out to justify themslves everywhere..Let the story speak for them..Time and again different characters have been bashed..Even ASR was bashed like hell...But I don't remember BS ever justifying his role..You gotta have faith in the storyline and your character!!
Munchkin tu kitni badi badi bate karthi hai re.. And in the same breath let me add one more thing.. Your buddy had written something abt Anji.. justifying her.. It almost looked like DB ghost wrote it!! the grammar and english was perfect.. So i have my doubts if its your ladli Tongue
there has been 2 post by Sam's best friend justifying  why Anjali is the way she is... kash ek Khushi pe bhi aa jataEmbarrassed... thodi samasay sulaj jati...disconnect with the female lead and connect and sympathy with another character who is seen and felt  as a possible disruptor of the leads love connection...is too much to ask of the normal tv viewing audience..

Bang on Koel!!
Look Khushi's character is as confusing as Anji's...

Accha I have a question here..Why is Khushi turning cold shoulders to ASR now??In the past there have been several incidents where ASR insulted her like hell and she never retaliated and came back to him..Sometimes she is so forgiving and sometimes she's not...He said HB..He cried,she cried..Going by Khushi's characterization,Khushi should be all zany and sunny by now..Then why this Kolaveri Di??Or am I missing a big something here??!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sunshine99Arhimaniac

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Arhimaniac

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by sampin

@ Ruby - I am not getting Daljeet's view point!! i understand the emails and bothering her! but i can't totally sympathize with her predicament! i feel bad for her ofcourse, but the story line is so inconsistent that is really is not allowing even me to give my full sympathy to her!

I'll tell you something..DB didn't know that she would become villainous in the eyes of the audience...Abhaaas,when he signed up for the role,knew that he'd be the antagonist throughout the show..So whenever he got hate-mails he took them in right spirits and come to that..hate mails for Abhaas indicate that he's indeed doing his job..But DB's character has always been that of a pious lady...loved by all..So suddenly becoming the object of hatred was not her expectations..

But all said and done..I still can't sympathise with the way they are out to justify themslves everywhere..Let the story speak for them..Time and again different characters have been bashed..Even ASR was bashed like hell...But I don't remember BS ever justifying his role..You gotta have faith in the storyline and your character!!
Munchkin tu kitni badi badi bate karthi hai re.. And in the same breath let me add one more thing.. Your buddy had written something abt Anji.. justifying her.. It almost looked like DB ghost wrote it!! the grammar and english was perfect.. So i have my doubts if its your ladli Tongue

Sandy... maine parson ki post mein Anji ko justify kiya tha... tu meri baat to nahi kar rahi na... english aur grammar bhi theek hi thi ??? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sunshine99mommamiaArhimaniacppanache

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by sunshine99

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello Hi to all the lovely ladies!Smile</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hoping for a nice episode to mark the 300 milestone...</font>

hi sunny
Hello Supna..Hug. tumhar imp... documents jo kho gaye the mile ki nahi... ... maine sirf tumhara,sandy,Jhalak,tants,geeta aur bush ka hi  analysispadha hai ab tak... tumhare poem bahut aacha tha... thoda font size badhao...aur thode mushkil urdu shabdon ke meaning in english de diya karo  toh jaldi samaj aa jayegi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaSupna9sree07..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

yaar i am not happy with coming out in media with her view point ... i mean she should be thanking her stars she is getting mails .. by mails what she means is that people have hacked her FB a/c & are spamming her there .. 

BUT the crux of what she was saying was what i was saying here .. we have pre judged her .,.. she is not yet Grey .. & we are calling her aVAMP ... 

Dekh ek DIl se suggestion deti hoon tumhe ...whenever u r analysing or reading or writing a note on the series ... don't base it on a single episode .. 

Tell me from the time Anjali has had the breakdown ... where has there been an inconsistency in her character ... the in consistency is in how people have analyzed her character .. one day she is a dominating woman .. one day she is a manipulating woman .. one day she is controlling .. one day she is delusional ... 

Now on monday u say she is a mentally unstable person ... now look how much we have understood her ... 

Gautam & Arshad's communication has been consistent .. the judgements here have been inconsistent ... just step out & ask ne 1 not in a forum .. .& they will tell u they understand Anjali ... there is complete consistency from the maker

Ruby,  You know what, i completely get her character and i feel her pain..i do not term her as villian in any of this..she is a victim here.. i think the angst and the sympathy is not completely coming forth due to how the other characters are being handled. I meant, i still do not think Shyam's ousting was handled properly...If Arnav's reaction was totally based on trust then why was he waiting outside..doesn't make much of a sense to a normal viewer...

Believe me, i like Anjali's character.  I have said this before she is a character that has layers and they are slowing peeling it apart! But, the other surrounding ones, including Arnav and kushi are not being handled appropriately! That is the reason the sympathy is lacking...

nancynairredwine1Arhimaniac

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..Supna9Arhimaniac

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

yaar i am not happy with coming out in media with her view point ... i mean she should be thanking her stars she is getting mails .. by mails what she means is that people have hacked her FB a/c & are spamming her there .. 

BUT the crux of what she was saying was what i was saying here .. we have pre judged her .,.. she is not yet Grey .. & we are calling her aVAMP ... 

Dekh ek DIl se suggestion deti hoon tumhe ...whenever u r analysing or reading or writing a note on the series ... don't base it on a single episode .. 

Tell me from the time Anjali has had the breakdown ... where has there been an inconsistency in her character ... the in consistency is in how people have analyzed her character .. one day she is a dominating woman .. one day she is a manipulating woman .. one day she is controlling .. one day she is delusional ... 

Now on monday u say she is a mentally unstable person ... now look how much we have understood her ... 

Gautam & Arshad's communication has been consistent .. the judgements here have been inconsistent ... just step out & ask ne 1 not in a forum .. .& they will tell u they understand Anjali ... there is complete consistency from the maker

Agreed they have not yet revealed what is going in her mind...she is moping around only has not uttered a word abt khushi...all she is feeling is that her brother has forgotten abt her sadness ...which is quite natural...don't we all want support from our siblings in trying times...even yesterday when she was leaving the room and Arnav said I did not see you...she did not make him feel gulity...did not say anything...quietly walked off and had her breakdown and monologues akele main...

so why are ppl calling her grey as yet???

iritzmommamiappanache

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Agreed they have not yet revealed what is going in her mind...she is moping around only has not uttered a word abt khushi...all she is feeling is that her brother has forgotten abt her sadness ...which is quite natural...don't we all want support from our siblings in trying times...even yesterday when she was leaving the room and Arnav said I did not see you...she did not make him feel gulity...did not say anything...quietly walked off and had her breakdown and monologues akele main...

so why are ppl calling her grey as yet???

I am not calling her grey!! Shocked LOLZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

Go to top