Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 18)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by meghavn

My 2 cents... 

hate mail is too much... i completely agree... but I feel tht DB got this on herself... when the rumors of her quitting in.. in the interview she literally said keep sending mails.. pls keep forcing me & I might still change my mind kinds... so when she wants mails to perk her up.. then she shd handle this as well... let she complain abt hate mails... but why justify the character... by telling if i was in this situation I wld sympathise with my frnd etc., tht was tad too much for me...

Meghs... ditto...

I even made a post on it.

If the character onscreen can not gather sympathy then why try outside to pull in fans for that character? Let the CVs do the job on screen.

I am tired of this foot notes released by PH via tweets\IF posts\interviews\buzz articles to gather sympathy for anjali. Isn't it something which should be done in the serial?

When ASR married khushi, forum nearly blasted him but BS did not get any hate mails And BS did not have to explain either why ASR did that. We understood. CVs succeeded in conveying the message to us onscreen. If it is not happening with Anji, then whom to blame?

So true Sree it's become like one election campaign... everyone on twitter, FB, interview etc etc., are justifying her character which is Angry Angry Angry

True Megha, there was no need to do this expaination. First mistake from PH...bringing DB into lime light by releasing DB quittting bit. I firmly believe PH did it purposely ...one more PR tactic gone wrong. If that news and DB's interviews were not released..the impression of this track would have been different. Now it is seen as DB's muscle power. Secondly, Anjali's track should have been shown as slow poison for ArHI..it is too much in your face for viewers. She is immediately been dubbed as villain...the dialog's should have been more correct ...if what DB is saying is also written as script that Anjali is unhappy about celebration and not Arnav Khushi coming close...the dialog's pointed (her monologues) gave an exactly ulta impression that she is unhappy about Arnav Khushi closeness.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavnspsharmilasree07DiamondLifeChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

[

Naresh u so nailed it .. they do need  2 units & that to desperately .. AK is over worked .. & under tremendous pressure to deliver .. bound to make mistakes ... 
I think since the track is now mostly inside .. i.e. the shooting is in (1) SET .. ( even kidnapping was same set) .. they r trying to cut costs & keep one director ... not realizing that working in 2 units will give better yield & increase efficiencies

What IPK needs most desperately is a series director ... i think 70% of the problems are solved if they have one ..

Dialogues .. yeh bacche ( actors) .. sab half the time change karte rahte hai aman ( ad ke saath ) ... isiliye .. tine jerks hote hai scenes mein 

Jerks editing ki wajhe se bhi ho rahe hein.. magar i do know you are talking about the entire episode and scene.  I agree on they need series director we saw how it was when burden was shared till feb..

After that u can see many bloopers and in SBS also arshad getting very tensed when Sanaya couldn't be serious..

There are many indications that entire team is over worked majorly the camera department..

They are trying new everyday but they do need to keep it simple in understanding and try to give time to themselves by trying at the least to be 3-4 days ahead in giving the outputs..

Completely agree with you .. i have dedicated pages of posts on simple approach .. camera & lighting most of the times is way off ... I am shocked how a veteran camera person .. after 1 + years woking with these actors still doesnt know their good side ..

They r no banking .. because they r changing the line .. as v speak .. if the script is followed to the T ..or the track is laid our in advance .. then they can bank .. ab kya khaak bank karenge jab AK ko pata nahi hai .. track kahan jaa raha hai ..actor dates ka thikana nahi hai . 

I critique him sometimes .. but i understand where he is coming from as well .. the constraints

I do agree yes there are many constraints but he will definitely have a clue where they are going.. Because brain storming with out a director cannot be happening.. He needs to know and he will definitely know.. They may get scripts late but tracks will be planned before because channel to release money they will continuously monitor on where this track leading and what will be the reaction of the general public..

The Channel will always be reviewing things and keep a lid on unwanted expenditure. because all they want is profits. So it is PH's duty to deliver for them and for audience.

What Ph can do is bring in more know-how and try to convince the channel for more budgets.

Hardly for scrip brain storming .. when does he have the time he shoots for 27 days .. + post production .. the director is hardly involved in script .. 

Track planning ka koi fayda nahi hai .. there r various lines to the track laid out depending on eventualities .. agar TRP 2.0 hota .. what do u think v would get next week ,...

Channel budgets are finite .. special permissions on budgets come in only when iterations to budget is required .. like a shaadi seq .. 
The main line of story is decided between .. channel & Gul probably Ved .. even GH gets a brief from Gul on what to write .. based on Ved'd track ..

The biggest problem in daily serials is this .. the guy who is delivering is the Director ..  & he is not involved in the process of deciding what shud be shown 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalan..mrinalini..TheFaerieQueensree07

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

[

Naresh u so nailed it .. they do need  2 units & that to desperately .. AK is over worked .. & under tremendous pressure to deliver .. bound to make mistakes ... 
I think since the track is now mostly inside .. i.e. the shooting is in (1) SET .. ( even kidnapping was same set) .. they r trying to cut costs & keep one director ... not realizing that working in 2 units will give better yield & increase efficiencies

What IPK needs most desperately is a series director ... i think 70% of the problems are solved if they have one ..

Dialogues .. yeh bacche ( actors) .. sab half the time change karte rahte hai aman ( ad ke saath ) ... isiliye .. tine jerks hote hai scenes mein 

Jerks editing ki wajhe se bhi ho rahe hein.. magar i do know you are talking about the entire episode and scene.  I agree on they need series director we saw how it was when burden was shared till feb..

After that u can see many bloopers and in SBS also arshad getting very tensed when Sanaya couldn't be serious..

There are many indications that entire team is over worked majorly the camera department..

They are trying new everyday but they do need to keep it simple in understanding and try to give time to themselves by trying at the least to be 3-4 days ahead in giving the outputs..

Completely agree with you .. i have dedicated pages of posts on simple approach .. camera & lighting most of the times is way off ... I am shocked how a veteran camera person .. after 1 + years woking with these actors still doesnt know their good side ..

They r no banking .. because they r changing the line .. as v speak .. if the script is followed to the T ..or the track is laid our in advance .. then they can bank .. ab kya khaak bank karenge jab AK ko pata nahi hai .. track kahan jaa raha hai ..actor dates ka thikana nahi hai . 

I critique him sometimes .. but i understand where he is coming from as well .. the constraints

Now tell me something...The PH and the CV's must be aware of the situation too...And of all their shows...IPK is the most viewed,most loved..So why is it that they don't try to solve the problems??

Because I think they all share GH syndrome...my baby I know the best..take it or leave it. They have not tried to be humble and take sensible feedback's from viewer's. It could also be that since they are too close, they are not able to see it objectively.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotalaapredwine1..mrinalini..

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I think in the show anjali is da most real character 4 me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotairitzsharmibalan

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Sathu
I loved your message 'Girls and Naresh' LOLLOL

Yes I agree, she has lost my sympathy after whatever she did yesterday... I have thought about it 100 times.. still no reason is justifying
Also on cake khilaaying day, she said 'shukriya for the tamashaa'.. that hit me hard.. as Divya says 'My heart ached for Arnav' Cry

Now I want her to manao my bitwa and give a reason.. or at least a monologue

My mom on monday: poor gal cant he wish her
My mom on tuesday: what the hell is her problem? papa your hero
See the difference !!

Ranju,

Hadh se zyada kheechenge without any strong reason for it ..then obviously  her antics will become irritating...Smile

NareshkotasharmibalanSupna9sree07

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=nancynair]Tants, Reduxians  please help , I am confused at Daljeets take on fan reaction-

what they shud have focused more  on was the insecurities that has begun to prey in Anjali's mind ..her fears growing  and multiplying  ...incidents shown from her POV ..but they fumbled and hence the lack of sympathy for Anjali...
[/QUOTE

Anjal's first reaction to hurt her child also would not go down well with the viewers

She also is not that disoriented ...

Continuity totally lacking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalan

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

[

I do agree yes there are many constraints but he will definitely have a clue where they are going.. Because brain storming with out a director cannot be happening.. He needs to know and he will definitely know.. They may get scripts late but tracks will be planned before because channel to release money they will continuously monitor on where this track leading and what will be the reaction of the general public..

The Channel will always be reviewing things and keep a lid on unwanted expenditure. because all they want is profits. So it is PH's duty to deliver for them and for audience.

What Ph can do is bring in more know-how and try to convince the channel for more budgets.

Hardly for scrip brain storming .. when does he have the time he shoots for 27 days .. + post production .. the director is hardly involved in script .. 

Track planning ka koi fayda nahi hai .. there r various lines to the track laid out depending on eventualities .. agar TRP 2.0 hota .. what do u think v would get next week ,...

Channel budgets are finite .. special permissions on budgets come in only when iterations to budget is required .. like a shaadi seq .. 
The main line of story is decided between .. channel & Gul probably Ved .. even GH gets a brief from Gul on what to write .. based on Ved'd track ..

The biggest problem in daily serials is this .. the guy who is delivering is the Director ..  & he is not involved in the process of deciding what shud be shown 

We would have have been getting Arhi Romance for next three weeks to stabilize every thing. Director needs to be involved he cannot be ignored. I am surprised to know that he has no say..
He should be involved that's it.. Get two if you want but make atleast one of them involved in planning and let other be executor..

meghavnTheFaerieQueensharmibalanredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Now tell me something...The PH and the CV's must be aware of the situation too...And of all their shows...IPK is the most viewed,most loved..So why is it that they don't try to solve the problems??
[/QUOTE]

What problem baby .. how many people understand camera angles .. how many evolved viewers are there for a daily soap .. ?

This is the problem of all PHs banking of epiosdes is not possible in our industry .. simply because the life span of a serial is very dicey ...

earlier during dd days this used to happen .. as u had to bank .. today digitization ke rajah se u can upload the serial a couple of hours before the play out .. so u can makes changes uptill the day b4 airing 

If u r interested in this .. i can detail the whole process for you on a PM ... have spent a lot of time on this Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilameghavn..mrinalini..TheFaerieQueensharmibalan

Go to top