Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 16)

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Tants, Reduxians  please help , I am confused at Daljeets take on fan reaction-

The reason truth came out was because for the first time Shyam attempted to murder-Khushi, NK saw that part of his intent.

Arnav too saw that he was about to be killed.
Khushi was also left to die.

The kidnap murder drama went on for 45 days...

The duo saved themselves,

Shyam was ousted,Anjali is shattered...

The viewers knew this was coming for the last whole year...

How can the PH expect symapthy to be more for Anji and not Arshi.?

The duo were dying , wheras Anjali's dream died right?

The reveal then should have been different right, or Shyam should have bungled, like he did with ether in the kidnap drama so that the vierwers felt that he was bound to fail , and the threat was not that real.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amimusiritzsharmibalanredwine1sree07ArhimaniacChitraFtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

[

He was trained in that ..wasn't he ?? I guess that comes  smoothly to him ..

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

How much either Daljeet or Akash can take..

People are not getting what they expected so they are lashing out understandable but lashing out on them is not.. It is cruelty..

Lash out the writer lash out on the director but why actors how much they are responsible really speaking.. Yes I know Daljeet wanted her character to grow but she wouldn't have suggested how to progress so peole need vent their anger in right direction or be patient with them...

Yes..but they are the visible faces aren't they ? .. When we close our eyes and think  Anjali or Arnav ..we remember DB n BS.. do we  think that this two are simply role playing and the  creator is  some one else and he shud be the one to get he credit... we simply have not grown to the level where we  understand that  actors are the public faces to the fictional characters  that has been born  from a fertile mind of another person/persons  ...it  is normal that they would be in line of fire when things  do not go as viewer's want and it is also the universal truth that they will be adored/worshiped when they please the audience

one thing actors will be taking it as it comes... they are open to brickbata and also open to compliments but if people can understand and be more reasonable in venting their anger out it will be much better for them  too.. See keeping someone under pressure is not good too..

@ Bold...This I agree with   and I would say then  that it will come under the PH ambit or the channel's ambit  [ who sanctions the interview]  ...if they think the actor may not be handle the pressure or is under too much pressure ..then they must  keep a curfew in place until the anger blows over ...

A thought for Abhaas who faced vitriolic hatred  in FB  and yet smiled his way thru it  instead of crumbling ...I wonder how he did it..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotameghavnwin7sree07ArhimaniacChitraF

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Tants just managed to read your analysis, brilliant as doods says tantastic Clap

"Fridge main tha, Masoom sa ..tum Ande ho , zero ho  ...this were the words that resonated with me whilst watching the scene ... I strongly felt that this depicted the  ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA  to the core ...A man who has frozen his emotions, A man who is innocent , pure, honorable  but all this emotions hidden carefully and displaying only the freezing attitude ... He is an Egg, a unborn Man  ..A Man who is going to begin a new journey !!...What is an egg..It is but a circle... an infinity !!.. much like Arnav-Khushi's  Bond which has no beginning  and  no end  ..." 

"Loved the line ,"Ab dikhrah hai"   by Arnav when he pointedly hold the  lurid Green paper wrapped gift in front of A Khushi who was pretending not to see it.."

Loved that line myself, In the ME the wrapping paper matched wat she wore and today it was a shade of green and she was wearing green.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalanredwine1sree07Arhimaniac

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by redwine1

[

Naresh u so nailed it .. they do need  2 units & that to desperately .. AK is over worked .. & under tremendous pressure to deliver .. bound to make mistakes ... 
I think since the track is now mostly inside .. i.e. the shooting is in (1) SET .. ( even kidnapping was same set) .. they r trying to cut costs & keep one director ... not realizing that working in 2 units will give better yield & increase efficiencies

What IPK needs most desperately is a series director ... i think 70% of the problems are solved if they have one ..

Dialogues .. yeh bacche ( actors) .. sab half the time change karte rahte hai aman ( ad ke saath ) ... isiliye .. tine jerks hote hai scenes mein 

Jerks editing ki wajhe se bhi ho rahe hein.. magar i do know you are talking about the entire episode and scene.  I agree on they need series director we saw how it was when burden was shared till feb..

After that u can see many bloopers and in SBS also arshad getting very tensed when Sanaya couldn't be serious..

There are many indications that entire team is over worked majorly the camera department..

They are trying new everyday but they do need to keep it simple in understanding and try to give time to themselves by trying at the least to be 3-4 days ahead in giving the outputs..

Completely agree with you .. i have dedicated pages of posts on simple approach .. camera & lighting most of the times is way off ... I am shocked how a veteran camera person .. after 1 + years woking with these actors still doesnt know their good side ..

They r no banking .. because they r changing the line .. as v speak .. if the script is followed to the T ..or the track is laid our in advance .. then they can bank .. ab kya khaak bank karenge jab AK ko pata nahi hai .. track kahan jaa raha hai ..actor dates ka thikana nahi hai . 

I critique him sometimes .. but i understand where he is coming from as well .. the constraints

I do agree yes there are many constraints but he will definitely have a clue where they are going.. Because brain storming with out a director cannot be happening.. He needs to know and he will definitely know.. They may get scripts late but tracks will be planned before because channel to release money they will continuously monitor on where this track leading and what will be the reaction of the general public..

The Channel will always be reviewing things and keep a lid on unwanted expenditure. because all they want is profits. So it is PH's duty to deliver for them and for audience.

What Ph can do is bring in more know-how and try to convince the channel for more budgets.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07redwine1

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancynair

Tants, Reduxians  please help , I am confused at Daljeets take on fan reaction-

The reason truth came out was because for the first time Shyam attempted to murder-Khushi, NK saw that part of his intent.

Arnav too saw that he was about to be killed.
Khushi was also left to die.

The kidnap murder drama went on for 45 days...

The duo saved themselves,

Shyam was ousted,Anjali is shattered...

The viewers knew this was coming for the last whole year...

How can the PH expect symapthy to be more for Anji and not Arshi.?

The duo were dying , wheras Anjali's dream died right?

The reveal then should have been different right, or Shyam should have bungled, like he did with ether in the kidnap drama so that the vierwers felt that he was bound to fail , and the threat was not that real.

what they shud have focused more  on was the insecurities that has begun to prey in Anjali's mind ..her fears growing  and multiplying  ...incidents shown from her POV ..but they fumbled and hence the lack of sympathy for Anjali...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalansree07ChitraF

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged

they will be sportive but how much is too much is always a question. It differs from person to person.. For me too much is reading a mail which has a lot of gali galoj.. for some one it could be even what are u doing dude? so restraining from audience said is also expected..

And we can't deny that they are also human and they too react the way we do..

I am not saying that people are right in sending the mails, naresh. My point is that viewers maturity levels vary. If a 14 year old girl sends a 'hate mail' to DB, can you actually blame that young girl? No. She is just immature. But the person who acts, who has the understanding of the character and flow of story handle it in a mature way. She should be able to filter her 'inbox' .

Its the same thing happened to GH. He got lot of bashing tweets from few realyl crazy fan girls and he reacted which was an immature act. See akshay...People say what all things about Aakash on his tmeline. He never reacts. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotameghavnChitraF

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Agree with anjali barging in chottes room wrong...could have been shown she witnessed from terrace...or living room if they wanted to make sure that she did not listen to the conversation...

Agree that NK barging in to see khushi sleeping or not...not correct...you cannot do that...its unethical

and another thing...did you guys hear NK's dialogs yesterday...

Nanav tum ne USKO wish kiya?? USKE liye kiya kiya..blah blah

NK always calls khushi as aap and unhon ne 

ab yeh usko kab se hogaya...D'oh

minor minor cheezain jama hoker poora picture khraab kerdeti hain...Confused

Bushy... tumne bulaya... aur hum chale aaye !!! Hug

Main kuchh kahun...

Anji has always barged in Arnav's room... she would have knocked if she were in her senses, but she hasn't really been in her senses lately, has she?

NK is shown to be more a friend, than a cousin... besides, his personality is of a carefree attitude... casual guy... doesn't think too much ! Remember he's the same guy who took a bunch of roses for Khushi at midnight on New Year's Eve... He didn't think of anyone / anything then... for him it's normal !

Usko vs. Unko... woh bechara Hindi mein pehle hi poora soora hai... abh usko aur unko ka difference uski samajh mein kahan se aayega !!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaArhimaniac

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

[

He was trained in that ..wasn't he ?? I guess that comes  smoothly to him ..

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

How much either Daljeet or Akash can take..

People are not getting what they expected so they are lashing out understandable but lashing out on them is not.. It is cruelty..

Lash out the writer lash out on the director but why actors how much they are responsible really speaking.. Yes I know Daljeet wanted her character to grow but she wouldn't have suggested how to progress so peole need vent their anger in right direction or be patient with them...

Yes..but they are the visible faces aren't they ? .. When we close our eyes and think  Anjali or Arnav ..we remember DB n BS.. do we  think that this two are simply role playing and the  creator is  some one else and he shud be the one to get he credit... we simply have not grown to the level where we  understand that  actors are the public faces to the fictional characters  that has been born  from a fertile mind of another person/persons  ...it  is normal that they would be in line of fire when things  do not go as viewer's want and it is also the universal truth that they will be adored/worshiped when they please the audience

one thing actors will be taking it as it comes... they are open to brickbata and also open to compliments but if people can understand and be more reasonable in venting their anger out it will be much better for them  too.. See keeping someone under pressure is not good too..

@ Bold...This I agree with   and I would say then  that it will come under the PH ambit or the channel's ambit  [ who sanctions the interview]  ...if they think the actor may not be handle the pressure or is under too much pressure ..then they must  keep a curfew in place until the anger blows over ...

A thought for Abhaas who faced vitriolic hatred  in FB  and yet smiled his way thru it  instead of crumbling ...I wonder how he did it..

He knew what was coming when he accepted the role so he was well prepared seeing the popularity. But not everyone the same. And sometimes the language does go over board and people do feel offended by the language too so restrain is also a must...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavn..mrinalini..sree07

Go to top