Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 15)

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

[

He was trained in that ..wasn't he ?? I guess that comes  smoothly to him ..

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

How much either Daljeet or Akash can take..

People are not getting what they expected so they are lashing out understandable but lashing out on them is not.. It is cruelty..

Lash out the writer lash out on the director but why actors how much they are responsible really speaking.. Yes I know Daljeet wanted her character to grow but she wouldn't have suggested how to progress so peole need vent their anger in right direction or be patient with them...

Yes..but they are the visible faces aren't they ? .. When we close our eyes and think  Anjali or Arnav ..we remember DB n BS.. do we  think that this two are simply role playing and the  creator is  some one else and he shud be the one to get he credit... we simply have not grown to the level where we  understand that  actors are the public faces to the fictional characters  that has been born  from a fertile mind of another person/persons  ...it  is normal that they would be in line of fire when things  do not go as viewer's want and it is also the universal truth that they will be adored/worshiped when they please the audience

one thing actors will be taking it as it comes... they are open to brickbata and also open to compliments but if people can understand and be more reasonable in venting their anger out it will be much better for them  too.. See keeping someone under pressure is not good too..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanArhimaniacDiamondLifetanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

My 2 cents... 

hate mail is too much... i completely agree... but I feel tht DB got this on herself... when the rumors of her quitting in.. in the interview she literally said keep sending mails.. pls keep forcing me & I might still change my mind kinds... so when she wants mails to perk her up.. then she shd handle this as well... let she complain abt hate mails... but why justify the character... by telling if i was in this situation I wld sympathise with my frnd etc., tht was tad too much for me...

Meghs... ditto...

I even made a post on it.

If the character onscreen can not gather sympathy then why try outside to pull in fans for that character? Let the CVs do the job on screen.

I am tired of this foot notes released by PH via tweets\IF posts\interviews\buzz articles to gather sympathy for anjali. Isn't it something which should be done in the serial?

When ASR married khushi, forum nearly blasted him but BS did not get any hate mails And BS did not have to explain either why ASR did that. We understood. CVs succeeded in conveying the message to us onscreen. If it is not happening with Anji, then whom to blame?

Edited by sree07 - 18 July 2012 at 6:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnsharmibalanArhimaniacDiamondLifeChitraF

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

[

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

People are not getting what they expected so they are lashing out understandable but lashing out on them is not.. It is cruelty..

Lash out the writer lash out on the director but why actors how much they are responsible really speaking.. Yes I know Daljeet wanted her character to grow but she wouldn't have suggested how to progress so peole need vent their anger in right direction or be patient with them...

Now ur talking like GH or reversal of GH D'oh LOL

Remember GH's SMJ speech... he said we ppl work so hard behind the scenes & only actors get the credit... nw why shd it be wrong in reverse? If it nice then DB if it nt nice the GH or AK? Wink at the end of the day for me thy are the face of the show so good or bad thy get it...

NareshkotasharmibalanArhimaniacDiamondLifeChitraF

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

[

Actors are face of the product. so if the viewers are upset then obviously the hate mail goes to the actors who portray the character. that's where a lay viewer immediately connect. I do not think the teen fandom behind arhi care much about actors directors or gul mata.

When shyam was in full swing abhas got lot of hate mails and i believe he has handled the hatred quite well so far. Now since anji baby is on the verge of coming in between arhi, no wonder the fandom started sending her hate love mails.  Isn't it part and parcel of their job?

As DB said, the sudden response means, somewhere the character started touching the chords with audience. So i think the actors should take the audience response in a sportive way. 

they will be sportive but how much is too much is always a question. It differs from person to person.. For me too much is reading a mail which has a lot of gali galoj.. for some one it could be even what are u doing dude? so restraining from audience said is also expected..

And we can't deny that they are also human and they too react the way we do..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sharmibalanArhimaniac

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by redwine1

[

Naresh u so nailed it .. they do need  2 units & that to desperately .. AK is over worked .. & under tremendous pressure to deliver .. bound to make mistakes ... 
I think since the track is now mostly inside .. i.e. the shooting is in (1) SET .. ( even kidnapping was same set) .. they r trying to cut costs & keep one director ... not realizing that working in 2 units will give better yield & increase efficiencies

What IPK needs most desperately is a series director ... i think 70% of the problems are solved if they have one ..

Dialogues .. yeh bacche ( actors) .. sab half the time change karte rahte hai aman ( ad ke saath ) ... isiliye .. tine jerks hote hai scenes mein 

Jerks editing ki wajhe se bhi ho rahe hein.. magar i do know you are talking about the entire episode and scene.  I agree on they need series director we saw how it was when burden was shared till feb..

After that u can see many bloopers and in SBS also arshad getting very tensed when Sanaya couldn't be serious..

There are many indications that entire team is over worked majorly the camera department..

They are trying new everyday but they do need to keep it simple in understanding and try to give time to themselves by trying at the least to be 3-4 days ahead in giving the outputs..

Completely agree with you .. i have dedicated pages of posts on simple approach .. camera & lighting most of the times is way off ... I am shocked how a veteran camera person .. after 1 + years woking with these actors still doesnt know their good side ..

They r no banking .. because they r changing the line .. as v speak .. if the script is followed to the T ..or the track is laid our in advance .. then they can bank .. ab kya khaak bank karenge jab AK ko pata nahi hai .. track kahan jaa raha hai ..actor dates ka thikana nahi hai . 

I critique him sometimes .. but i understand where he is coming from as well .. the constraints

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavn..mrinalini..sharmibalansree07Arhimaniac

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Sathya if u nt read my 2day poem i m saying u ll repent.
U get my poem or nt but u read it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan..mrinalini..Arhimaniac

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

[

Now ur talking like GH or reversal of GH D'oh LOL

Remember GH's SMJ speech... he said we ppl work so hard behind the scenes & only actors get the credit... nw why shd it be wrong in reverse? If it nice then DB if it nt nice the GH or AK? Wink at the end of the day for me thy are the face of the show so good or bad thy get it...

I am not saying that they shouldn 't be blames but writers and directors should take more responsiblity than them..

If some thing is good they directors and writers should be getting more credit and vice versa as well..
Actors should be treated as people who are portraying and judged accordingly how they are portraying..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

& Dedication for Arnav & Khushi

Somethings make love complicated, others persuade romance.
Somethings make your life hell, others make your life a step closer to heaven.
 Somethings scare us silly, others put smiles on our faces.
Whatever you bring, whatever side you chose, I will always love you, untill the end.

I am sorry if I didnt make  a lot of sense today bcz somehow my thoughts are jumbled today, if they not make sense please ignore.

ClapClapClapTo Redux and Tanthya & Doodles

To you all gals I know We mite loose each other some day but all of you hv created lasting impression with my heart which will nvr fade Big smile
 They are the impressions on the soul ... Kudos to u gals

A DEDICATION TO U'LL

Small thi par  cute thi ...Clap

Supna9sharmibalan..mrinalini..ArhimaniacChitraF

Go to top