Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 14)

VkjThomsun Goldie
VkjThomsun
VkjThomsun

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
nice post!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanArhimaniactanthya

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

[

He was trained in that ..wasn't he ?? I guess that comes  smoothly to him ..

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

How much either Daljeet or Akash can take..

People are not getting what they expected so they are lashing out understandable but lashing out on them is not.. It is cruelty..

Lash out the writer lash out on the director but why actors how much they are responsible really speaking.. Yes I know Daljeet wanted her character to grow but she wouldn't have suggested how to progress so peole need vent their anger in right direction or be patient with them...

Director Angry

Writer Ouch

Actors LOL

Audience Cry

Fasten the pace and thicken the plot!! That only will give results.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanArhimaniac

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

[

Patience is something they lack... in a way I can understand the  position of the fans too ..for more than a year they waited for Arhi romance but every  time  a bit was offered and was quickly snatched away ..This time around  after such monumental upheavel in the lifes of Arnav & Khushi..They expected a track which will probe and linger  on Arnav/Khushi  [main track]  but what they are getting is 50-50 of Arnav/Khushi  n Anjali..That  is not being relished, I suppose...

People are not getting what they expected so they are lashing out understandable but lashing out on them is not.. It is cruelty..

Lash out the writer lash out on the director but why actors how much they are responsible really speaking.. Yes I know Daljeet wanted her character to grow but she wouldn't have suggested how to progress so peole need vent their anger in right direction or be patient with them...

Actors are face of the product. so if the viewers are upset then obviously the hate mail goes to the actors who portray the character. that's where a lay viewer immediately connect. I do not think the teen fandom behind arhi care much about actors directors or gul mata.

When shyam was in full swing abhas got lot of hate mails and i believe he has handled the hatred quite well so far. Now since anji baby is on the verge of coming in between arhi, no wonder the fandom started sending her hate love mails.  Isn't it part and parcel of their job?

As DB said, the sudden response means, somewhere the character started touching the chords with audience. So i think the actors should take the audience response in a sportive way. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotameghavnsharmibalanLizzy2012ArhimaniacDiamondLifeChitraFtanthya

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

[

My 2 cents... 

hate mail is too much... i completely agree... but I feel tht DB got this on herself... when the rumors of her quitting in.. in the interview she literally said keep sending mails.. pls keep forcing me & I might still change my mind kinds... so when she wants mails to perk her up.. then she shd handle this as well... let she complain abt hate mails... but why justify the character... by telling if i was in this situation I wld sympathise with my frnd etc., tht was tad too much for me...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sharmibalanArhimaniacDiamondLifeChitraFtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

[

Yes..but they are the visible faces aren't they ? .. When we close our eyes and think  Anjali or Arnav ..we remember DB n BS.. do we  think that this two are simply role playing and the  creator is  some one else and he shud be the one to get he credit... we simply have not grown to the level where we  understand that  actors are the public faces to the fictional characters  that has been born  from a fertile mind of another person/persons  ...it  is normal that they would be in line of fire when things  do not go as viewer's want and it is also the universal truth that they will be adored/worshiped when they please the audience

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavnsg08sharmibalansree07ArhimaniacChitraF

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
GH is telling its not his fault..he is been told by story writer ...
But i am asking GH writes the detail scenes..right??
As a writer..they always keep the main points that happened in the serial in front of them and try to connect them...At least show shyam on road wondering..LOL So when he comes back, people will not scratch their head where he was???
TRPs will not increase...unless they come clear..
viewer want genuine reaction...here all the characters playing hide and seek..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07sharmibalanArhimaniacChitraF

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Agree with anjali barging in chottes room wrong...could have been shown she witnessed from terrace...or living room if they wanted to make sure that she did not listen to the conversation...

Agree that NK barging in to see khushi sleeping or not...not correct...you cannot do that...its unethical

and another thing...did you guys hear NK's dialogs yesterday...

Nanav tum ne USKO wish kiya?? USKE liye kiya kiya..blah blah

NK always calls khushi as aap and unhon ne 

ab yeh usko kab se hogaya...D'oh

minor minor cheezain jama hoker poora picture khraab kerdeti hain...Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzsharmibalanTheFaerieQueencoolgal270sree07DiamondLifeChitraF

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by ROYALTHOMSON

nice post!!