Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 134)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106111

c the core audience has no sympathy for anjali

ruby and geet.. are u all saying they are turning  anjali into a vamp?.. imo they should. people hate her anywaz... no one is sympathizing with anjali ... her being negative would explain her behavior better to the lay audience..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52TheFaerieQueenLizzy2012redwine1

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys..see u 2mrrw ..off to sleep now..sweet dreams of Arshi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52TheFaerieQueenLizzy2012

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by redwine1

[QUOTE=sumeeta][Qting for this BIG TIME .. 

i am also going with your second option .. ruby.. see the symbolism was there for this scenario, big time.. look at the lighting set up.. use of darkness and light..it really revealed that only arnav will stand with khushi during dark times..and anji does see them in the dark initially

Geeta and Ruby:

Liked the episode but romance mein langdi taang ho gaya...koi nahi - as LM said this too shall pass! 

Desperately seeking answers to some questions so that I can go to sleep in peace:

1. When will ASR open his mouth about why & how he married Khushi? Next week bolega or it looks like we will have to wait until 14 August (completion of the 6 months) for this maha truth to be out. 

Frankly, I don't care Anjali believes them initially or not (she will come around eventually) but I do want the rest of Raizadas to know how much Khushi has sacrificed for the two sisters. That will help to clear the cloud in Akash and Mami's minds. 

2. ASR-Khushi ki re-marriage ka kya scene hain - hogi ya nahi?

becca, what i am writing is my pov.. okies.
answers to all your questions will come on monday or tuesday..  it depends on how the writers are planning to take the track.. with anji either turning black or goody goody again..
either the contract will come out soon are the indicators to me.. so automatically your other question gets answered

Thanks, mujhe bhi lag raha tha ki contract will be out soon, but the last scene today got me a little confused because whenever IPK leaves us with an obviously leading precap matlab uska kuch ulta hi hoga...the most logical response to Anjali's statements would be ASR coming clear with the truth of his relation with Khushi but dar lag raha hain ki either she will faint or tell chotte to leave her alone without listening to him...aur chotte jaake apna gussa apni khushi pe nikalega and the vicious cycle of unsaid truths & torture will continue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenLizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Lizzy to put it mildly  ..the episode shocked the shit out of me
i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

specially if ur audience is crying for romance .. .. 

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

the whole faint & then getting up .. that shocked the shit out of me .. 
don't know what they r planning ...but this is downright saas bahu shit ...
r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..

Instead of making Anjali a vamp, they should have shown her to go a little crazy and bring out her past and what made her the way she is.

Past needs to come out pronto to make the audience connect and understand both Arnav and Anjali. 
[/QUOTE]

bang on Salma ... the past had to come out .. what made these 2 to what they r was so expecting that 
what i GOT today shocked me coz of this ... i told Lizzzy a cpl of weeks back .. the past has to now resurface ... 

But this open vamp ..was the shocker .. now lets c ,... probably on monday this turns out to be damp squib .. & they give us some bones .to chew 
[/QUOTE]
winey.. answer one question of mine.. see if anji doesn't turn grey or black.. after the past is revealed.. how do u read the plot from there on?

jayashreesbsredwine1sunflower52TheFaerieQueen

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

ruby and geet.. are u all saying they are turning  anjali into a vamp?.. imo they should. people hate her anywaz... no one is sympathizing with anjali ... her being negative would explain her behavior better to the lay audience..

Geet aaj ka epsiode dekh ke aisa laga .. but i don't make my assumptions based on one episode .. so wil wait for next week play out .. lets c ..

c i concur with u here .. her being an out an out vamp is what the lay audience is expecting .. i was talking to my mom & she was like yea they have to turn her negative .. abhi to koi aur villain bhi nahi hai serial main .. so thats ok ..

But then .. i still feel a big risky track .. as it will border on saas bahu saga .. not what we signed up for

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsgeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensunflower52Lizzy2012

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..

Instead of making Anjali a vamp, they should have shown her to go a little crazy and bring out her past and what made her the way she is.

Past needs to come out pronto to make the audience connect and understand both Arnav and Anjali. 

bang on Salma ... the past had to come out .. what made these 2 to what they r was so expecting that 
what i GOT today shocked me coz of this ... i told Lizzzy a cpl of weeks back .. the past has to now resurface ... 

But this open vamp ..was the shocker .. now lets c ,... probably on monday this turns out to be damp squib .. & they give us some bones .to chew 
[/QUOTE]
winey.. answer one question of mine.. see if anji doesn't turn grey or black.. after the past is revealed.. how do u read the plot from there on?
[/QUOTE]

Past is just a stepping stone for us audience to understand the character purpose only. We should know the circumstances that damaged both bro and sis. 

What made Anjali the way she is, why she lives in an illusion what made Raizada's keep her in the illusion. How Shaym used her damaged personality for his own agenda. If all of this is known then the audience will understand her reaction more and why she is changing. 

jayashreesbsLizzy2012redwine1TheFaerieQueen

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Geet aaj ka epsiode dekh ke aisa laga .. but i don't make my assumptions based on one episode .. so wil wait for next week play out .. lets c ..

c i concur with u here .. her being an out an out vamp is what the lay audience is expecting .. i was talking to my mom & she was like yea they have to turn her negative .. abhi to koi aur villain bhi nahi hai serial main .. so thats ok ..

But then .. i still feel a big risky track .. as it will border on saas bahu saga .. not what we signed up for

But you know they may keep her as negative till Shyam's entry...she may just overlook all this and again be happy with her husband...but then where does this leaves Khushi is what i am not clear about.

jayashreesbsgeetmaanluvLizzy2012redwine1sunflower52

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

payash & arhi ..

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

na na ... i always was expecting Anji to turn grey ... other wise ..the story ends .. also she has to  be the one who brings in the villain .. 

Now what past r v talking on ?? thats the BIG ONE .. in this current track anji HAS TO TURN GREY .. also vamp is fine with me 
but if they turn this into a saas bahu saga is the problem ..

C this is BRO SIS BIG rift playing out .. admittedly blame on KHUSHI .. . but there is no choice now .. with what she has told him .. that ASR doesnt support KHUHSI

Now this is as per TODAY .. one doesnt know what he tells her on monday & what is her reaction ... 

jayashreesbsgeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensunflower52Lizzy2012

Go to top