Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 133)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

[QUOTE=Lizzy2012][QUOTE=redwine1][QUOTE=Lizzy2012][QUOTE=redwine1][QU

thank you love .. 
Lizzy to put it mildly  ..the episode shocked the shit out of me
i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

specially if ur audience is crying for romance .. .. 

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

the whole faint & then getting up .. that shocked the shit out of me .. 
don't know what they r planning ...but this is downright saas bahu shit ...
r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..

see..i felt anjali last week ha turned grey.. acc to my POV..u know my views on anji..today she has turned dark grey.. if the episode continues in the same vein..then in sometime she will be black.. but let me tell u black only to the khushi .. they have seriously tried the saas bahu track.. is it pressure from star.. is it why DB came out defending her character..
to be honest.. in the car, it looked as thought she didnt want to go the satsang.. that is why this faint act..I had a major inkling that she was expecting arnav to be with khushi at RM..this turn could be due to depression she is going through.. anyway did u notice the blank call.. see the spoiler about shyam being right..
i dont think the audience will take this shit dished out to them.. see they have been bashing anji from the beginning.. now its green lights for them to do it again.. remember.. my words.. that is at this stage anji is more dangerous than shyam..i may be wrong..but todays indicators strongly hinted at these possibilities

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 20 July 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbssumeetamalsubamimusspsharmilageetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensbk2

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumeeta

Originally posted by sumeeta

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?

Hey Ruby...

Nice to see you...
Sorry cudn't continue discussing yesterday..it started raining heavily..power cut and no internet.. you kept me waiting today...Smile

Hi Sumeeta .. sorry was writing down my post ... thots come as quick as they go in mind .. dame sieve brain .. 

Bolo .. i am all urs 

Yaar I think its getting tooo much for Khushi now...
I want her to be vindicated...and thers only one way of this happening...the day Arnav goes..."Di, Khushi ko blame karna band karo...aap jaanna chahti ho maine aapke sawwalon ke jawaab dena kyun band kar diye...kyun maine achaanak Khushi se shaadi ki...etc. etc. in front of the other family members including Payal...
and teh icing on teh cake will be when Payal says.."Khushi tumne ye sab hamaare liye kiya?? but  tumhaara sacrifice bekaar gaya ...etc etc.. and they(Khushi and Payal) walk out of RM 

i agree.. 

c this is what i always complain abt.. khushi's character is secondary to others.

thanks to redux i know that this is arnav and anjali story.. but lets be honest they did not sell the story like that at all. for they lay audience its always been arnav and khushi love story. the lay auidence including myself see khushi who i consider the lead opp to arnav being sidelined for anjali. instead of gradually infusing anjalis importance an pov... i feel like they are shoving it in our face... thus the backlash from the audience. for me the makers are going wrong is their desperate efforts in trying to gain the audience  "sympathy" for anjali. i read what u all wrote and i got that anjali was not acting jealous .. now look at the main forum most think that anjali was jealous of arhi .. so where will the sympathy come for her. if it doesn't how will the trp go up. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbssumeetaErika1malsubLizzy2012TheFaerieQueensbk2

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..

[/QUOTE]

Instead of making Anjali a vamp, they should have shown her to go a little crazy and bring out her past and what made her the way she is.

Past needs to come out pronto to make the audience connect and understand both Arnav and Anjali. 
[/QUOTE]

bang on Salma ... the past had to come out .. what made these 2 to what they r was so expecting that 
what i GOT today shocked me coz of this ... i told Lizzzy a cpl of weeks back .. the past has to now resurface ... 

But this open vamp ..was the shocker .. now lets c ,... probably on monday this turns out to be damp squib .. & they give us some bones .to chew 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbssumeetamalsubgeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensunflower52Lizzy2012

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

payash & arhi ..

Instead of making Anjali a vamp, they should have shown her to go a little crazy and bring out her past and what made her the way she is.

Past needs to come out pronto to make the audience connect and understand both Arnav and Anjali. 
[/QUOTE]

bang on Salma ... the past had to come out .. what made these 2 to what they r was so expecting that 
what i GOT today shocked me coz of this ... i told Lizzzy a cpl of weeks back .. the past has to now resurface ... 

But this open vamp ..was the shocker .. now lets c ,... probably on monday this turns out to be damp squib .. & they give us some bones .to chew 
[/QUOTE]

Either the past or it could be that watching Arnav and Khushi's closeness, she is remembering her days with Shyam and getting more into depression/frustration. And then throwing a either or situation that bring back shyam or I too leave as you guys dont have any proof. would have worked?? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsgeetmaanluvsunflower52Lizzy2012redwine1sbk2

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106111
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

payash & arhi ..

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to doods the stage has been set for the past to resurface. When ever doods has analysis most of the time it comes true.

I want their past to come out and the cv's should make it painful then the audience will get what Arnav and anjali went through. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsLizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malsub

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[QUOTE=sumeeta][Qting for this BIG TIME .. 

i am also going with your second option .. ruby.. see the symbolism was there for this scenario, big time.. look at the lighting set up.. use of darkness and light..it really revealed that only arnav will stand with khushi during dark times..and anji does see them in the dark initially

Geeta and Ruby:

Liked the episode but romance mein langdi taang ho gaya...koi nahi - as LM said this too shall pass! 

Desperately seeking answers to some questions so that I can go to sleep in peace:

1. When will ASR open his mouth about why & how he married Khushi? Next week bolega or it looks like we will have to wait until 14 August (completion of the 6 months) for this maha truth to be out. 

Frankly, I don't care Anjali believes them initially or not (she will come around eventually) but I do want the rest of Raizadas to know how much Khushi has sacrificed for the two sisters. That will help to clear the cloud in Akash and Mami's minds. 

2. ASR-Khushi ki re-marriage ka kya scene hain - hogi ya nahi?

becca, what i am writing is my pov.. okies.
answers to all your questions will come on monday or tuesday..  it depends on how the writers are planning to take the track.. with anji either turning black or goody goody again..
either  way the contract will come out soon are the indicators to me.. so automatically your other question gets answered

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

payash & arhi ..

[/QUOTE]

Either the past or it could be that watching Arnav and Khushi's closeness, she is remembering her days with Shyam and getting more into depression/frustration. And then throwing a either or situation that bring back shyam or I too leave as you guys dont have any proof. would have worked?? 
[/QUOTE]

She should tell Arnav and Khushi to bring her the proof of Shaym's wrong doing or threaten to walk out and find Shaym.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsErika1geetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenredwine1

Go to top