Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 132)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 9370

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?

winey.. hugs to you.. abhi  toh anji  ka shades dikhaLOL

jao padh lo analysis ..

chal sneak preview yahan pe doon ?

i just went and read it wineyLOL..just finished it.. anji mata ka entry in to the world of bleak coloursLOL

is it just bleak colors .. 
the track is shocking lizzy .. i controlled my writing .. if i wrote the real picture , all who read will be bashing Wink

so what is ur take .. how did u like the write up >?

I am not shocked at all, winey. i have been predicting this for long as u know..anyway.. bleak colours in the sense .. they are not bright or lovable.. it was outright feeler that she put in arnav today.. that u have changed for your love.. i was like what the woman.. why are u cribbimg.. u wanted the same thing.. am i righ?t.. as of now separation of the leads .. difficult.. see it all depends on trp maatas now..
I loved your write up.. pleasant one for an unpleasant and eventful episode 


thank you love .. 
Lizzy to put it mildly  ..the episode shocked the shit out of me
i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

specially if ur audience is crying for romance .. .. 

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

the whole faint & then getting up .. that shocked the shit out of me .. 
don't know what they r planning ...but this is downright saas bahu shit ...
r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsRajPreet_PreetosumeetaErika1spsharmilageetmaanluvTheFaerieQueensunflower52Lizzy2012

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Joined: 22 February 2007
Posts: 1596

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

When has Ekta shows been logical. Never I hate all her shows and if I see a show that is produced by her I just switch the channel. 

I do not want IPK to go there. I think this show has been more about Arnav and Anjali, Khushi working as a catalyst.


That turned creepy without even a marriage.It crossed a fine line between BIL and SIL.

Good you dont watch EK shows and in that way IPK is lot better but drama element is not well executed  in IPK .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetasunflower52TheFaerieQueen

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Joined: 17 October 2006
Posts: 7409

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?

winey.. hugs to you.. abhi  toh anji  ka shades dikhaLOL

jao padh lo analysis ..

chal sneak preview yahan pe doon ?

i just went and read it wineyLOL..just finished it.. anji mata ka entry in to the world of bleak coloursLOL

is it just bleak colors .. 
the track is shocking lizzy .. i controlled my writing .. if i wrote the real picture , all who read will be bashing Wink

so what is ur take .. how did u like the write up >?

I am not shocked at all, winey. i have been predicting this for long as u know..anyway.. bleak colours in the sense .. they are not bright or lovable.. it was outright feeler that she put in arnav today.. that u have changed for your love.. i was like what the woman.. why are u cribbimg.. u wanted the same thing.. am i righ?t.. as of now separation of the leads .. difficult.. see it all depends on trp maatas now..
I loved your write up.. pleasant one for an unpleasant and eventful episode 


thank you love .. 
Lizzy to put it mildly  ..the episode shocked the shit out of me
i was expecting this ,.. but not before end of the week ..the confrontation shudve been wed post ... big risk to close a friday on this note ..

specially if ur audience is crying for romance .. .. 

& this was an out & out vampish move .. the whole way she acted ,.. was VAMP .. not grey ... 

the whole faint & then getting up .. that shocked the shit out of me .. 
don't know what they r planning ...but this is downright saas bahu shit ...
r they expecting core audience to stick with this .. i mean 2 saas bahu tracks in one episode /.
payash & arhi ..


Instead of making Anjali a vamp, they should have shown her to go a little crazy and bring out her past and what made her the way she is.

Past needs to come out pronto to make the audience connect and understand both Arnav and Anjali. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbssumeetageetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenLizzy2012redwine1

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Joined: 17 October 2006
Posts: 7409

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sunflower52

When has Ekta shows been logical. Never I hate all her shows and if I see a show that is produced by her I just switch the channel. 

I do not want IPK to go there. I think this show has been more about Arnav and Anjali, Khushi working as a catalyst.


That turned creepy without even a marriage.It crossed a fine line between BIL and SIL.

Good you dont watch EK shows and in that way IPK is lot better but drama element is not well executed  in IPK .

Yes I can see they have such a good concept in their hand but they fail to utilize it properly. This is with every hindi dramas I have watched.

The only EK show I really loved was Aashirwaad. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetageetmaanluvTheFaerieQueen

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 1178

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sumeeta

[QUOTE=redwine1][QUOTE=sumeeta][QUOTE=redwine1]Ae B
 
Yaar I think its getting tooo much for Khushi now...
I want her to be vindicated...and thers only one way of this happening...the day Arnav goes..."Di, Khushi ko blame karna band karo...aap jaanna chahti ho maine aapke sawwalon ke jawaab dena kyun band kar diye...kyun maine achaanak Khushi se shaadi ki...etc. etc. in front of the other family members including Payal...
and teh icing on teh cake will be when Payal says.."Khushi tumne ye sab hamaare liye kiya?? but  tumhaara sacrifice bekaar gaya ...etc etc.. and they(Khushi and Payal) walk out of RM 

Whoa Whoa Whoa .,..

Eventually this will have to come out of course .. 
& i really hope to GOD they would've taken this route ... but . there could be 2 scenarios if asr says this on monday ..

1. anjali believes him all is hunky dory between her & khushi ... then the whole built up of anji is for naught .. then there is only confrontation of Shyam left ...
2. Anji doesnt believe him .. then its a sure shot end of bro sis relation .. coz its the first time she would nt trust ASR .. 

 so a bit difficult ... thought i am rooting for this BIG TIME .. 

i am also going with your second option .. ruby.. see the symbolism was there for this scenario, big time.. look at the lighting set up.. use of darkness and light..it really revealed that only arnav will stand with khushi during dark times..and anji does see them in the dark initially

Geeta and Ruby:

Liked the episode but romance mein langdi taang ho gaya...koi nahi - as LM said this too shall pass! 

Desperately seeking answers to some questions so that I can go to sleep in peace:

1. When will ASR open his mouth about why & how he married Khushi? Next week bolega or it looks like we will have to wait until 14 August (completion of the 6 months) for this maha truth to be out. 

Frankly, I don't care Anjali believes them initially or not (she will come around eventually) but I do want the rest of Raizadas to know how much Khushi has sacrificed for the two sisters. That will help to clear the cloud in Akash and Mami's minds. 

2. ASR-Khushi ki re-marriage ka kya scene hain - hogi ya nahi?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbssumeetaspsharmilageetmaanluvsunflower52Lizzy2012redwine1

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6641

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by b.sarika2

One off track question friends...does creative writing course help?
 
 
Help in What Sarika?
 
 
It depends on what you want to write...
 
 
Short stories...etc...it would help...they would provide you with a lot of tips...creative ideas...
 
Look for the course content before u sign up...
 
 
I did once on technical writing...thats why I am asking...
 
 
It depends on what you want to write...Because the focus and the tips that you get would be totally different...Smile


Hi Sharmi, sorry missed ur reply in earlier thread...for stories and script writing.


 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetaLizzy2012

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 9370

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sumeeta

[QUOTE=redwine1][QUOTE=sumeeta][QUOTE=redwine1]Ae B
 
Yaar I think its getting tooo much for Khushi now...
I want her to be vindicated...and thers only one way of this happening...the day Arnav goes..."Di, Khushi ko blame karna band karo...aap jaanna chahti ho maine aapke sawwalon ke jawaab dena kyun band kar diye...kyun maine achaanak Khushi se shaadi ki...etc. etc. in front of the other family members including Payal...
and teh icing on teh cake will be when Payal says.."Khushi tumne ye sab hamaare liye kiya?? but  tumhaara sacrifice bekaar gaya ...etc etc.. and they(Khushi and Payal) walk out of RM 

Whoa Whoa Whoa .,..

Eventually this will have to come out of course .. 
& i really hope to GOD they would've taken this route ... but . there could be 2 scenarios if asr says this on monday ..

1. anjali believes him all is hunky dory between her & khushi ... then the whole built up of anji is for naught .. then there is only confrontation of Shyam left ...
2. Anji doesnt believe him .. then its a sure shot end of bro sis relation .. coz its the first time she would nt trust ASR .. 

 so a bit difficult ... thought i am rooting for this BIG TIME .. 

i am also going with your second option .. ruby.. see the symbolism was there for this scenario, big time.. look at the lighting set up.. use of darkness and light..it really revealed that only arnav will stand with khushi during dark times..and anji does see them in the dark initially

 i get that lizzy ... but a BIG risk ..a grey Anji was fine .. an out an out VAMP anji .. ??

also indicators of Shyam entry was laid out today .. that in its self is the BIG RIFT point between BRO & sis ... 

today if i read this correctly ... .it is complete RIFT .. of bro & sis ... 

Now in all this.. where is the HEROINE  .. is she the one to bridge the gap ... but she can't do that NOW .. 


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbssumeetaamimusgeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenLizzy2012sunflower52

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Joined: 22 February 2007
Posts: 1596

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Feeling Sleepy.

Good Night!

Enjoy Maadi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetasunflower52mommamiaLizzy2012

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Told Ya! - Khushi will keep mum

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shybabe   Replies: 70   Views: 11229

shybabe 70 11229 09 December 2011 at 6:58am by Swap-Arhi
Mami's second SON

2 3

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 18   Views: 3567

CATZ.. 18 3567 30 October 2011 at 1:00am by FlamingsOfLove
Monayas second anniversary-indya.com

2

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 13   Views: 3714

Armu4eva 13 3714 16 August 2011 at 9:55am by Dark-Hues
Khushi ko yeh second hands hi kyun??

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 1203

rechup 2 1203 10 August 2011 at 4:54am by -SilverAngel-
arhi meeting again for d second tym!!!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 9   Views: 1683

shobrakapooor 9 1683 25 July 2011 at 11:34am by -Anks-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index