Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 130)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by redwine1

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?
Hi dear Smile woh to episode ne heal kar diye is hafte ke liye.. nice long hug... with hubby telling wife relax..(read-I am there for u) in fron of the family aur kya chahiye...Day Dreaming

yeah..and i was also day dreaming.. anyway i told ppl here that situation is not as bad as it looks..shyam is trying his snakewa dance again..that is confirmed..
are phir se thoughts ki telepathyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by Erika1

Hello ladies, the only reason I am being able to connect with Anjali is because us as humans have a little selfishness inside us.

With Khushi I am so disconnected with her right now, if they end up showing her a selfless girl, then she not a human to me. Sorry to say I am not finding Khushi's character appealing at all. 

The only reason why one can't connect to KKG's character is because at this point the show is from the sister's point of view, so the CV's are not focusing on her, hence the disconnection to gain sympathy for the sister from the viewer. IMO (expert opinion that isBig smile)

They have never focused on Khushi, the only one who has better character graph has been Arnav and now Anjali. 

Some time to write based on one character and to get it accepted then they have to kill the other character inorder to make the develop the other  character to shine .

Khushi shined initially , not arnav.  Then it was arnav , not Khushi. So you could enjoy Khushi only till Lavanya.After Lavanyas track, it was arnavs turn to shine character wise .

This time , they will kill 2 characters going forward  to make way for other character, its already in process.Khushi is already killed and no screen space too.Only for trps , they are using and showing her.

Arshi will be  killed for Anj.

Aisa mat kaho dostShocked. They should just wrap up the serial thenAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8aishu30Lizzy2012sunflower52DiamondLife

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by Erika1

Hello ladies, the only reason I am being able to connect with Anjali is because us as humans have a little selfishness inside us.

With Khushi I am so disconnected with her right now, if they end up showing her a selfless girl, then she not a human to me. Sorry to say I am not finding Khushi's character appealing at all. 

The only reason why one can't connect to KKG's character is because at this point the show is from the sister's point of view, so the CV's are not focusing on her, hence the disconnection to gain sympathy for the sister from the viewer. IMO (expert opinion that isBig smile)

They have never focused on Khushi, the only one who has better character graph has been Arnav and now Anjali. 

Some time to write based on one character and to get it accepted then they have to kill the other character inorder to make the develop the other  character to shine .

Khushi shined initially , not arnav.  Then it was arnav , not Khushi. So you could enjoy Khushi only till Lavanya.After Lavanyas track, it was arnavs turn to shine character wise .

This time , they will kill 2 characters going forward  to make way for other character, its already in process.Khushi is already killed and no screen space too.Only for trps , they are using and showing her.

Cant they write without killing the essence of other characters. I have not seen this happen in some of other shows that I have watched. 

The thing about ASR is I liked him and enjoyed watching him from the beginning. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
[\
koeliya.. looks like our intial guess was right ..hugs to you for being my thoughtful bejhena.. this is what i was explaining to ppl.. but thing that really came out strong is anjali's selfishness.. see even in times of adversity couples do  find their borough of sunshine in a corner.. i felt that is what arnav and khushi were trying to do..that too away from prying eyes.. when ppl were not there at home..as a writer..  am happy anji has started the journey of revealing herself
[/QUOTE]
True..Lizzy..
but her brother and all relatives will take this bad anji in nice way..
While they take all nicey khushi in bad wayConfused...
[/QUOTE]
it is not that sastra... khushi is not taken in a wrong way except for mami..but everybody knows how mami is.. here anjali has been sweet all along.. till today has never show her inner layers to the world or to the audience.. today she has started revealing this.. so in some  time nani may recognise it and correct her too

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetaaishu30sunshine99Chani123sunflower52DiamondLife

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by chitmanas

just one question: what would have happened if they had kissed and then the interrupcion happened? would that have been too much? it's not like they are going to do it in the hall right?

the  kiss  here is symbolic to the next phase of the relationship.. it was interrupted in Diwali because they were in denial of the attraction and love...yesterday... Khushi was not yet ready to move ahead with Arnav... today the equation between them has been set right but still some unfinished business lie... their house has to be in order before they can embark on their personal happiness... Isn't it selfish to celebrate when your near and dear ones are going through emotional turmoil?

The only time it was successful was when Arnav was ready to proclaim his feelings to Khushi..he gave a peck... and the family had approved of their budding relationship hence Khushi's peck in front of  everyone... 

koeliya.. looks like our intial guess was right ..hugs to you for being my thoughtful bejhena.. this is what i was explaining to ppl.. but thing that really came out strong is anjali's selfishness.. see even in times of adversity couples do  find their borough of sunshine in a corner.. i felt that is what arnav and khushi were trying to do..that too away from prying eyes.. when ppl were not there at home..as a writer..  am happy anji has started the journey of revealing herself
Wow, Sunshine and Lizzy ..beautiful explanation...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012sunshine99

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Shastradhari

yaar..ghum phir ke ap khushi ke band baja deto hoLOL
aj ke episode mein usne kya kiya jo apko disconnect lagaLOL

Kya karro yaar Khushi is not been showing being possessive about Arnav. I mean come on she loves this guy, I hope she initiates the romance between them. 

IPK being a different show cant they once show a lead female leading male. The only time a female leads a man on is a vamp. 

I would like Khushi to surprise Arnav with a candle light dinner some where else where no one is there to disturb them. 

I want to see more love scene from her. 

I do not want her to sacrifice her love and life for someone else. 

Khushi needs to worry about her own life 1st no need to be concerned about other's when her own life is on verge of collapse. 

She wants other happiness right 1st she should find her own then she can make other's happy. 

if this happens then their portrayal of khushi's character will get ruin..like anji's getting right now..
I bet..after seeing this ..all nanands in india r on one side and all bahus/bhabhi's r on one sideLOL

Khushi is not taking bold steps because she knows how much arnav values anji and their bond..if it was some other aira-gera..she will fight for it..we show that in kidnapping track

The way they have portrayed Khushi as a clever girl, she can still romance her hubby without sacrificing Arnav and Anjali bond. 

A little bit of selfishness from Khushi I am willing to accept especially when it comes to Arnav. 

she will be little selfish when she will bw out of this contract and a real wedded wife in front of society..
See this hidden contract marriage is eating her inside..she is not able to accept all the relations openly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetasunflower52

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Aisa mat kaho dostShocked. They should just wrap up the serial thenAngry

All I would say is , just wait and watch.Actual fun will start from next week onwards.

Abt wrapping up of serial, if PH has their contract well in place to run the show for so and so period with SP then IPK is safe.(to agreed period , ofcourse with T&C)

If Management changes (new person here) in SP then they will only make them to complete within that agreed contract period they have with PH and then bring in a new show in pipeline for that slot.This is when IPK will be in danger.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueenLizzy2012Chani123

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumeeta

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?

Hey Ruby...

Nice to see you...
Sorry cudn't continue discussing yesterday..it started raining heavily..power cut and no internet.. you kept me waiting today...Smile

Hi Sumeeta .. sorry was writing down my post ... thots come as quick as they go in mind .. dame sieve brain .. 

Bolo .. i am all urs 

Yaar I think its getting tooo much for Khushi now...
I want her to be vindicated...and thers only one way of this happening...the day Arnav goes..."Di, Khushi ko blame karna band karo...aap jaanna chahti ho maine aapke sawwalon ke jawaab dena kyun band kar diye...kyun maine achaanak Khushi se shaadi ki...etc. etc. in front of the other family members including Payal...
and teh icing on teh cake will be when Payal says.."Khushi tumne ye sab hamaare liye kiya?? but  tumhaara sacrifice bekaar gaya ...etc etc.. and they(Khushi and Payal) walk out of RM 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsgeetmaanluvLizzy2012redwine1Chani123

Go to top