Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap ...Second Thread !! (Page 129)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by chitmanas

just one question: what would have happened if they had kissed and then the interrupcion happened? would that have been too much? it's not like they are going to do it in the hall right?

the  kiss  here is symbolic to the next phase of the relationship.. it was interrupted in Diwali because they were in denial of the attraction and love...yesterday... Khushi was not yet ready to move ahead with Arnav... today the equation between them has been set right but still some unfinished business lie... their house has to be in order before they can embark on their personal happiness... Isn't it selfish to celebrate when your near and dear ones are going through emotional turmoil?

The only time it was successful was when Arnav was ready to proclaim his feelings to Khushi..he gave a peck... and the family had approved of their budding relationship hence Khushi's peck in front of  everyone... 

koeliya.. looks like our intial guess was right ..hugs to you for being my thoughtful bejhena.. this is what i was explaining to ppl.. but thing that really came out strong is anjali's selfishness.. see even in times of adversity couples do  find their borough of sunshine in a corner.. i felt that is what arnav and khushi were trying to do..that too away from prying eyes.. when ppl were not there at home..as a writer..  am happy anji has started the journey of revealing herself

True..Lizzy..
but her brother and all relatives will take this bad anji in nice way..
While they take all nicey khushi in bad wayConfused...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetaLizzy2012sunshine99

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwine1

Ae Bhagwan mere el post likhte likhte .. tum log kahan paunch gaye 

hello lovies .. howdy .. kuch shattered hearts heal hue?

winey.. hugs to you.. abhi  toh anji  ka shades dikhaLOL

jao padh lo analysis ..

chal sneak preview yahan pe doon ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetaLizzy2012

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi dear Smile woh to episode ne heal kar diye is hafte ke liye.. nice long hug... with hubby telling wife relax..(read-I am there for u) in fron of the family aur kya chahiye...Day Dreaming

yeah..and i was also day dreaming.. anyway i told ppl here that situation is not as bad as it looks..shyam is trying his snakewa dance again..that is confirmed..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashreesbsRajPreet_Preetosunflower52sunshine99DiamondLife

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Hello ladies, the only reason I am being able to connect with Anjali is because us as humans have a little selfishness inside us.

With Khushi I am so disconnected with her right now, if they end up showing her a selfless girl, then she not a human to me. Sorry to say I am not finding Khushi's character appealing at all. 

yaar..ghum phir ke ap khushi ke band baja deto hoLOL
aj ke episode mein usne kya kiya jo apko disconnect lagaLOL

Kya karro yaar Khushi is not been showing being possessive about Arnav. I mean come on she loves this guy, I hope she initiates the romance between them. 

IPK being a different show cant they once show a lead female leading male. The only time a female leads a man on is a vamp. 

I would like Khushi to surprise Arnav with a candle light dinner some where else where no one is there to disturb them. 

I want to see more love scene from her. 

I do not want her to sacrifice her love and life for someone else. 

Khushi needs to worry about her own life 1st no need to be concerned about other's when her own life is on verge of collapse. 

She wants other happiness right 1st she should find her own then she can make other's happy. 

if this happens then their portrayal of khushi's character will get ruin..like anji's getting right now..
I bet..after seeing this ..all nanands in india r on one side and all bahus/bhabhi's r on one sideLOL

Khushi is not taking bold steps because she knows how much arnav values anji and their bond..if it was some other aira-gera..she will fight for it..we show that in kidnapping track

The way they have portrayed Khushi as a clever girl, she can still romance her hubby without sacrificing Arnav and Anjali bond. 

A little bit of selfishness from Khushi I am willing to accept especially when it comes to Arnav. 

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

jao padh lo analysis ..

i just went and read it wineyLOL..just finished it.. anji mata ka entry in to the world of bleak coloursLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by Erika1

Hello ladies, the only reason I am being able to connect with Anjali is because us as humans have a little selfishness inside us.

With Khushi I am so disconnected with her right now, if they end up showing her a selfless girl, then she not a human to me. Sorry to say I am not finding Khushi's character appealing at all. 

The only reason why one can't connect to KKG's character is because at this point the show is from the sister's point of view, so the CV's are not focusing on her, hence the disconnection to gain sympathy for the sister from the viewer. IMO (expert opinion that isBig smile)

They have never focused on Khushi, the only one who has better character graph has been Arnav and now Anjali. 

Some time to write based on one character and to get it accepted then they have to kill the other character inorder to make the other developing  character to shine .

Khushi shined initially , not arnav.  Then it was arnav , not Khushi. So you could enjoy Khushi only till Lavanya.After Lavanyas track, it was arnavs turn to shine character wise .

This time , they will kill 2 characters going forward  to make way for other character, its already in process.Khushi is already killed and no screen space too.Only for trps , they are using and showing her.

Arshi will be  killed for Anj.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm

sunflower52redwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by sumeeta

Hey Ruby...

Nice to see you...
Sorry cudn't continue discussing yesterday..it started raining heavily..power cut and no internet.. you kept me waiting today...Smile

Hi Sumeeta .. sorry was writing down my post ... thots come as quick as they go in mind .. dame sieve brain .. 

Bolo .. i am all urs 

sumeetaLizzy2012

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

jao padh lo analysis ..

i just went and read it wineyLOL..just finished it.. anji mata ka entry in to the world of bleak coloursLOL

is it just bleak colors .. 
the track is shocking lizzy .. i controlled my writing .. if i wrote the real picture , all who read will be bashing Wink

so what is ur take .. how did u like the write up >?

Edited by redwine1 - 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetageetmaanluvLizzy2012sunflower52

Go to top